Author Topic: Hey, RICHARD SHERMAN.....  (Read 1532 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hey, RICHARD SHERMAN.....
« on: January 13, 2013, 03:33:54 PM »
.....U MAD BRO?

hahahahaha

Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Hey, RICHARD SHERMAN.....
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 05:37:26 PM »
I thought you were a Seahawks fan.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 06:31:46 PM »

Nope.

Dallas.

Pete Carroll I find to be arrogant, as shown in todays game, and after not even a whole year, Im tired of the Russell hype. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 11:00:11 PM »
Probably the greatest game I've ever seen in my life.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 11:10:27 PM »
Probably the greatest game I've ever seen in my life.

Was a good game, thats for sure

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 10:51:01 PM »

Nope.

Dallas.

Pete Carroll I find to be arrogant, as shown in todays game, and after not even a whole year, Im tired of the Russell hype. 
He's doing good as a rookie though.  He made me no longer mad at the f.o. for passing on dalton in 2011 when the seahawks should not have come out of that draft without a QB.  I'm mad at whoever called that timeout.  Another reason why the gay icing the kicker junk should be banned  >:(  I still want it 2 be a all bird SB or its another SB i'm boycotting. 

Remedy360

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 11:24:09 AM »
Fuck you trolling me for negro? I just now sobered up from that game. "Russell Hype"? LOL, what more does the guy have to do to prove he's legit. If you wanna play it that way, your team once again choked away a playoff opportunity with their choke artist of a QB and roster full of players that are close to the hill. You mad bro?

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 04:13:20 PM »
Fuck Richard Sherman. He doesn't have nearly enough talent or experience to be the arrogant cockmaster he is. I hope he chokes on a piece of Ezell's and dies.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 05:06:30 PM »
Fuck you trolling me for negro? I just now sobered up from that game. "Russell Hype"? LOL, what more does the guy have to do to prove he's legit. If you wanna play it that way, your team once again choked away a playoff opportunity with their choke artist of a QB and roster full of players that are close to the hill. You mad bro?
Most of the blame goes to the owner who's a rich man's version of Mike Brown[bungholes owner] And he is an Al Davis wannabe & Al didn't do all that good for the raiders after the 1983 season.  Because of Jerry Springer Jones, no very good coach will go to that team.  Dallas players have been beating themselves sometimes this year.  They need a hard nosed coach that will stop some of their foulups like a Mike Tomlin.  Or Jimmy Johnson...OH WAIT  :D  If Jerry stops meddling, hire a GM & a good coach Dallas woulda won the nfc east 2 times in a row by december, not wait till the end of the season to make the playoffs.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2013, 08:12:23 PM »

:nawty:

I thought you knew sports better than that doggie.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2013, 08:13:38 PM »
Fuck Richard Sherman. He doesn't have nearly enough talent or experience to be the arrogant cockmaster he is. I hope he chokes on a piece of Ezell's and dies.

Yuup

Remedy360

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2013, 09:45:18 PM »

Nearly enough talent?? Dude is regarded by many as the best shut-down CB (with Revis out) and was 2nd in the league in interceptions in his first full season. If I wasn't a Seahawks fan I'd probably hate him because of his shit-talking, but as someone who lives in Seattle I don't see how you could have such a huge problem with him.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 09:50:31 PM by Remedy360 »

Remedy360

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2013, 09:51:53 PM »

I used to defend Romo but I've lost faith in him. He's incredibly talented, but hasn't really accomplished shit.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2013, 10:21:32 PM »

I used to defend Romo but I've lost faith in him. He's incredibly talented, but hasn't really accomplished shit.

Hes won one playoff game.  I get it.

But - I'll say what I told Shallow.

Romo is expected to put the team on his back every game no matter what.  Despite horrible playcalling, injuries (played thru another broken rib vs Washington), shotty O line, bad bad defense, no running game, and WRs who with the exception of Witten and recently Dez dont seem to run their routes and catch passes.  This is the stuff ESPN and all the dickheads who bash Romo seem to forget.  Pretty much the opposite of your boy Russell Wilson.  But, I'll give him credit where its due, he never made any huge fuck ups, protects the ball, and seems to have poise beyond his yrs. 

The thing w seattle is I beleive Pete Carroll to be a pompous prick (u gotta be pissed about him leaving 6 points on the field like that) and Sherman talks waaaaaaay to much for who he is.  Give it a few years and some more wins and then talk like youre Prime Time in his prime.

Remedy360

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2013, 10:42:51 PM »

Hes won one playoff game.  I get it.

But - I'll say what I told Shallow.

Romo is expected to put the team on his back every game no matter what.  Despite horrible playcalling, injuries (played thru another broken rib vs Washington), shotty O line, bad bad defense, no running game, and WRs who with the exception of Witten and recently Dez dont seem to run their routes and catch passes.  This is the stuff ESPN and all the dickheads who bash Romo seem to forget.  Pretty much the opposite of your boy Russell Wilson.  But, I'll give him credit where its due, he never made any huge fuck ups, protects the ball, and seems to have poise beyond his yrs.  

The thing w seattle is I beleive Pete Carroll to be a pompous prick (u gotta be pissed about him leaving 6 points on the field like that) and Sherman talks waaaaaaay to much for who he is.  Give it a few years and some more wins and then talk like youre Prime Time in his prime.

Yeah, you follow the Cowboys more than me obviously, from an outside perspective it just seems like he couldn't win the big games even when he had better talent around him (TO, Barber in his prime, etc). It also seems like he forces the issue way too much (like a Brett Favre type gun-slinger). Anyways, I've always thought Romo gets more hate than he deserves, he's just made me look like an idiot for defending him in the past, As for RW, that was the plan for him originally, but even in the Falcons game when the defense was crap and Lynch didn't do shit except fumble on a key drive dude played out of his mind and lead the best playoff comeback of all time. Yeah, he has a nice supporting cast, but I don't think there's any denying the talent he has (as a rookie mind you). As for Pete, he always takes huge risks and has from the minute he came in to Seattle, game-wise and personell wise. He got killed by nearly every national and local pundit for starting RW. Sometimes his risks pay off, sometimes they won't. Dude's obviously confident but I don't see how having confidence in his guys makes his ego bigger than anyone else's. As far as Sherman goes, I get why you (and most opposing fans) wouldn't like him, I was just questioning why a dude from Seattle would have a problem with someone who is so promising and fun to watch.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 10:53:31 PM by Remedy360 »