Author Topic: Hey, RICHARD SHERMAN.....  (Read 1531 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Hey, RICHARD SHERMAN.....
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2013, 10:52:10 PM »
Fuck you trolling me for negro? I just now sobered up from that game. "Russell Hype"? LOL, what more does the guy have to do to prove he's legit. If you wanna play it that way, your team once again choked away a playoff opportunity with their choke artist of a QB and roster full of players that are close to the hill. You mad bro?

:nawty:

I thought you knew sports better than that doggie.

I used to defend Romo but I've lost faith in him. He's incredibly talented, but hasn't really accomplished shit.

Hes won one playoff game.  I get it.

But - I'll say what I told Shallow.

Romo is expected to put the team on his back every game no matter what.  Despite horrible playcalling, injuries (played thru another broken rib vs Washington), shotty O line, bad bad defense, no running game, and WRs who with the exception of Witten and recently Dez dont seem to run their routes and catch passes.  This is the stuff ESPN and all the dickheads who bash Romo seem to forget.  Pretty much the opposite of your boy Russell Wilson.  But, I'll give him credit where its due, he never made any huge fuck ups, protects the ball, and seems to have poise beyond his yrs. 

The thing w seattle is I beleive Pete Carroll to be a pompous prick (u gotta be pissed about him leaving 6 points on the field like that) and Sherman talks waaaaaaay to much for who he is.  Give it a few years and some more wins and then talk like youre Prime Time in his prime.

Yeah, you follow the Cowboys more than me obviously, from an outside perspective it just seems like he couldn't win the big games even when he had better talent around him (TO, Barber in his prime, etc). Anyways, I've always thought Romo gets more hate than he deserves, I'm just still pissed off about that game lol. As for RW, that was the plan for him originally (and was for the first several games), even in the Falcons game when the defense was crap and Lynch didn't do shit except fumble on a key drive dude played out of his mind (385 yds passing and over 60 yds rushing). Same was the case when we played MIA. Yeah, he has a nice supporting cast, but if you think about how much the media was deep-throating RG3 and Luck the entire year it's impressive that he was able to work himself up to that level. As for Sherman, I get why you (and most opposing fans) wouldn't like him, I was just questioning why a dude from Seattle would have a problem with someone who came out as 5th round CB (former wideout) and is already an all pro CB.

Barber was a beast.  Our secondary was totally suspect, kinda like now lol.  Well, its probably slightly better now.  TO was good too.  That was really their year to win it, when TO had his best season with Dallas.  And when Garrett took over playcalling, it was over.  Romo gets a bad rap because of the fumble vs seattle in the playoffs.  Which really sucked cause I still dont get why the starting QB was out there holding for the placekicker. 

As for Sherman, im not from seattle im from california.  Sherman, if i was a seahawk fan, would be one of my favorite players but to the rest of the fans, he just seems arrogant beyond his years.  I get it though.

As for Wilson, and this isnt a rhetorical question of some kind, do you see him being on the same level as Luck and RG3?  Where his stats comparable (i really dont know)?  If they were I'd be surprised.   
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Remedy360

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2013, 11:05:22 PM »
Fuck you trolling me for negro? I just now sobered up from that game. "Russell Hype"? LOL, what more does the guy have to do to prove he's legit. If you wanna play it that way, your team once again choked away a playoff opportunity with their choke artist of a QB and roster full of players that are close to the hill. You mad bro?

:nawty:

I thought you knew sports better than that doggie.

I used to defend Romo but I've lost faith in him. He's incredibly talented, but hasn't really accomplished shit.

Hes won one playoff game.  I get it.

But - I'll say what I told Shallow.

Romo is expected to put the team on his back every game no matter what.  Despite horrible playcalling, injuries (played thru another broken rib vs Washington), shotty O line, bad bad defense, no running game, and WRs who with the exception of Witten and recently Dez dont seem to run their routes and catch passes.  This is the stuff ESPN and all the dickheads who bash Romo seem to forget.  Pretty much the opposite of your boy Russell Wilson.  But, I'll give him credit where its due, he never made any huge fuck ups, protects the ball, and seems to have poise beyond his yrs. 

The thing w seattle is I beleive Pete Carroll to be a pompous prick (u gotta be pissed about him leaving 6 points on the field like that) and Sherman talks waaaaaaay to much for who he is.  Give it a few years and some more wins and then talk like youre Prime Time in his prime.

Yeah, you follow the Cowboys more than me obviously, from an outside perspective it just seems like he couldn't win the big games even when he had better talent around him (TO, Barber in his prime, etc). Anyways, I've always thought Romo gets more hate than he deserves, I'm just still pissed off about that game lol. As for RW, that was the plan for him originally (and was for the first several games), even in the Falcons game when the defense was crap and Lynch didn't do shit except fumble on a key drive dude played out of his mind (385 yds passing and over 60 yds rushing). Same was the case when we played MIA. Yeah, he has a nice supporting cast, but if you think about how much the media was deep-throating RG3 and Luck the entire year it's impressive that he was able to work himself up to that level. As for Sherman, I get why you (and most opposing fans) wouldn't like him, I was just questioning why a dude from Seattle would have a problem with someone who came out as 5th round CB (former wideout) and is already an all pro CB.

Barber was a beast.  Our secondary was totally suspect, kinda like now lol.  Well, its probably slightly better now.  TO was good too.  That was really their year to win it, when TO had his best season with Dallas.  And when Garrett took over playcalling, it was over.  Romo gets a bad rap because of the fumble vs seattle in the playoffs.  Which really sucked cause I still dont get why the starting QB was out there holding for the placekicker. 

As for Sherman, im not from seattle im from california.  Sherman, if i was a seahawk fan, would be one of my favorite players but to the rest of the fans, he just seems arrogant beyond his years.  I get it though.

As for Wilson, and this isnt a rhetorical question of some kind, do you see him being on the same level as Luck and RG3?  Where his stats comparable (i really dont know)?  If they were I'd be surprised.   

Lol you got to it before I could edit my post. Points taken on the first two. As for the comparisons it's difficult to say. Luck threw for more yards obviously, but had a bad completion percentage and was among the league leaders in picks. Dude was obviously asked to do a lot, I'm just not sure that I buy that Wilson couldn't have put up huge numbers had he been given the chance. Pete himself admitted that they were holding Wilson back in terms of playcalling until mid-season. As for RG3, their stats are much closer. Redskins also weren't a horrible team to join, especially with the addition of Morris. I also think RW is much smarter about avoiding contact when he's scrambling. I don't mean to sound like a homer, and only time will tell who has a better career, but I don't think the comparisons are nearly as far off as you make them to be.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2013, 06:53:45 PM »
Some leftover things 2 say on this topic.  Romo could win, but not with Dallas.  Sherman can seem cocky, but at least he's not at the level of MeAngelo Hall.  I hate that a Brady pic was used here.  Somebody needed to stand up to the ultimate john wayne glamourboy.  He ain't lil' miss innocent like the media portrays him to be. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2013, 09:17:19 PM »
Some leftover things 2 say on this topic.  Romo could win, but not with Dallas.  Sherman can seem cocky, but at least he's not at the level of MeAngelo Hall.  I hate that a Brady pic was used here.  Somebody needed to stand up to the ultimate john wayne glamourboy.  He ain't lil' miss innocent like the media portrays him to be. 

Well he did leave his still pregnant girlfriend for a super model. Was he even there when the kid was born? It's a hell of a cover job by the NFL. They portray him like he's he new Staubach. I reallyhope Jet Moynahan  makes the NFL one day and people ask him, why don't you use the last name Brady?

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2013, 02:53:20 PM »
Fuck Richard Sherman. He doesn't have nearly enough talent or experience to be the arrogant cockmaster he is. I hope he chokes on a piece of Ezell's and dies.

Nearly enough talent?? Dude is regarded by many as the best shut-down CB (with Revis out) and was 2nd in the league in interceptions in his first full season. If I wasn't a Seahawks fan I'd probably hate him because of his shit-talking, but as someone who lives in Seattle I don't see how you could have such a huge problem with him.

I'm still a 9ers fan, always will be. And yes, he is talented but I still can't stand his attitude.

Remedy360

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2013, 09:41:28 PM »
Fuck Richard Sherman. He doesn't have nearly enough talent or experience to be the arrogant cockmaster he is. I hope he chokes on a piece of Ezell's and dies.

Nearly enough talent?? Dude is regarded by many as the best shut-down CB (with Revis out) and was 2nd in the league in interceptions in his first full season. If I wasn't a Seahawks fan I'd probably hate him because of his shit-talking, but as someone who lives in Seattle I don't see how you could have such a huge problem with him.

I'm still a 9ers fan, always will be. And yes, he is talented but I still can't stand his attitude.

Well that makes sense if you're a 9ers fan. As long as you didn't grow up in Seattle that's OK.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2013, 12:36:31 AM »

Well that makes sense if you're a 9ers fan. As long as you didn't grow up in Seattle that's OK.
Sir Mix a lot is a 9ers fan from seattle.  I don't know what's worse, him mentioning that or that jump on it song/video?  The 49ers were around longer than the seahawks so its understandable if people from the pnw likes them.  What I really hate is that LA natives,  especially dodger fans wanna like the 49ers.  Disgusting.  Its like a devout proud jew worshipping hitler & wearing swatsikas with pride.  No cals 9er fans liking the dodgers i'd understand cause there's not much to like about the baseball giants anyway.  The LA team frisco natives hate the most is the dodgers.  Probably what frisco hates the most about L.A. 

Well he did leave his still pregnant girlfriend for a super model. Was he even there when the kid was born? It's a hell of a cover job by the NFL. They portray him like he's he new Staubach. I reallyhope Jet Moynahan  makes the NFL one day and people ask him, why don't you use the last name Brady?
Good point, any black athlete does that, he'll get hate from it.  The nfl can't get enuff john wayne glamourboys as is.  They got enuff.  Bridget already named her son jet, the ingratriots chief rival.  But to be fair, Tom is in his life.  In 2008 when he was on IR, he did spend time with his son & there were crab bucket losers badmouthing him cause he ain't with his teammates  >:(  N.E. is a veteran team & they didn't need him there physically.  They knew what to do.  Plus Tom was doing a job even more important than being with his teammates in the NFL.  He was being in his child's life.  Not many kids can say that their actual father was in their lives.