Author Topic: The worst Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg collabo?  (Read 2837 times)

Blasphemy (A)

Re: The worst Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg collabo?
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2013, 12:15:46 AM »
"Nothing But A 'G' Thing"
I can't think of any right now.  Just heard flashy on youtube.  Its alright.  Are your referring to the explicit version of nothin but a g thang?  I preferred the video version[clean], don't like the explicit version.

Koma

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2013, 12:16:49 AM »
how in the FUCK...are people not feelin On The Blvd......or Bitch Niggaz for that matter....seriously....what the fuck

edit: hold up....did someone say Zoom?!?  :-\
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 12:26:35 AM by Koma »

Will_B

« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2013, 01:15:38 AM »
how in the FUCK...are people not feelin On The Blvd......or Bitch Niggaz for that matter....seriously....what the fuck

edit: hold up....did someone say Zoom?!?  :-\

Maybe Blvd was made worse by Jelly Rolls typically awful beat

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2013, 02:31:44 AM »

Snoop's verse on "Kush" is a lot better than the other shit he's been doin lately.

sure, he had dre´s ghost writers on that one . i think akon and the nate dogg imitator ruin the song.

Mietek23

« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2013, 05:09:46 AM »
It's funny how many people shitted on "Kush" in this thread, while overrating this track to the extreme when it got first released. Someone should bring that thread back and read the replies of dudes bragging about how incredible this track was back then, how Snoop's verse was his best since the "Last Meal days" and all kinds of other weird stuff - it seems that the users here will never stop to surprise me ::)

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2013, 05:31:45 AM »
Drug Test

Matty

« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2013, 05:32:37 AM »
It's funny how many people shitted on "Kush" in this thread, while overrating this track to the extreme when it got first released. Someone should bring that thread back and read the replies of dudes bragging about how incredible this track was back then, how Snoop's verse was his best since the "Last Meal days" and all kinds of other weird stuff - it seems that the users here will never stop to surprise me ::)

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=259420.0

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2013, 05:41:37 AM »
Flashy. Kush is still dope.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2013, 10:05:33 AM »
kush was a good song the video sucked and something about the timing was just off...i seen the club first hand go OFF when that record came out and got played at the right moment.

summer song released in the winter...

Will_B

« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2013, 12:12:07 PM »
'Flashy' is by far the worst. The beat is horrible.

Did that ever leak untagged??

Blood$

« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2013, 12:58:44 PM »
kush was a good song the video sucked and something about the timing was just off...i seen the club first hand go OFF when that record came out and got played at the right moment.

word! so many singles like that lol

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2013, 01:26:17 PM »

lmao @ the Bold.

Kush isn't a banger, and shouldn't of been a single, it's more or less a Filler Track. However I still like it, but I think people Euros hyped it up because it was a Dre/Snoop Collaboration allegedly for Detox, and the pass leaks (if I Remember correctly) weren't sounding like Dre Tracks, they sounded washed out, crappy, and they didn't feature artist from the West. So when this track got released the wigger in em got the better of em, and in Retrospect they finally manage to become men realized it wasn't that great, however when a New track comes out they'll repeat the process all over again. If you look at the various threads on this forum you'll have people talk about "It's a banger" or "This is shit" in the beginning when a track/album is released and then years down the line they say "This wasn't that good actually" or "You know, after a couple of spins this album is a straight banger".

What's sad is these idiot's can't develop a real opinion on the music alone.They either get influenced by the Hype, The artist, What could of been, or putting on the album until they get used to it.

:grumpy: 

When I Heard Kush I liked it, wasn't anything special wasn't great, but it was just a good ok track. It may not get as much spins as some of the other tracks in my collection, but it's still a ok record.

Mietek23

« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2013, 01:41:40 PM »

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=258361.0

"this SHIT IS DOPE!
that piano is fucking insane"

this track is so fuckin sick!!
incredible!!

The best Snoops sounded in ages

i NEVER lost hope in the detox. BEAT IS FUCKIN SICKNING!!!! i have liked all the leaks so far but this one sounds like some ready for radio g shit. above and beyond dre. incredible. never doubted the doc for a second.

"Still I am, tighter than the pants on Will I. Am."   Best sounding Snoop in years.

Just couple quotes from a 36-page thread of a Dr. Dre track that wasen't really all that great.. it looks even funnier from a 2-year time perspective, specially when some dudes over here still trying to claim that the biggest D-R-E- groupies live in Europe and are a true definition of a wigger ::)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2013, 01:58:24 PM »

lmao @ the Bold.

Kush isn't a banger, and shouldn't of been a single, it's more or less a Filler Track. However I still like it, but I think people Euros hyped it up because it was a Dre/Snoop Collaboration allegedly for Detox, and the pass leaks (if I Remember correctly) weren't sounding like Dre Tracks, they sounded washed out, crappy, and they didn't feature artist from the West. So when this track got released the wigger in em got the better of em, and in Retrospect they finally manage to become men realized it wasn't that great, however when a New track comes out they'll repeat the process all over again. If you look at the various threads on this forum you'll have people talk about "It's a banger" or "This is shit" in the beginning when a track/album is released and then years down the line they say "This wasn't that good actually" or "You know, after a couple of spins this album is a straight banger".

What's sad is these idiot's can't develop a real opinion on the music alone.They either get influenced by the Hype, The artist, What could of been, or putting on the album until they get used to it.

:grumpy: 

When I Heard Kush I liked it, wasn't anything special wasn't great, but it was just a good ok track. It may not get as much spins as some of the other tracks in my collection, but it's still a ok record.

blasphemy GTFO u listen to cholo rap and dont even lift.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2013, 02:00:38 PM »

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=258361.0

"this SHIT IS DOPE!
that piano is fucking insane"

this track is so fuckin sick!!
incredible!!

The best Snoops sounded in ages

i NEVER lost hope in the detox. BEAT IS FUCKIN SICKNING!!!! i have liked all the leaks so far but this one sounds like some ready for radio g shit. above and beyond dre. incredible. never doubted the doc for a second.

"Still I am, tighter than the pants on Will I. Am."   Best sounding Snoop in years.

Just couple quotes from a 36-page thread of a Dr. Dre track that wasen't really all that great.. it looks even funnier from a 2-year time perspective, specially when some dudes over here still trying to claim that the biggest D-R-E- groupies live in Europe and are a true definition of a wigger ::)

call out names then gangsta.