Author Topic: Dwight is a Faggot  (Read 1119 times)

Sccit

Dwight is a Faggot
« on: February 08, 2013, 10:30:46 AM »
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/226015/Dwight-Howard-Hopes-Lakers-Start-Supporting-Me-The-Way-They-Need-To

Amid pressure to play through a torn labrum in his right shoulder, Dwight Howard played in the Los Angeles Lakers' blowout loss to the Boston Celtics on Thursday, but there were still questions surrounding his return from teammates -- whether it was Kobe Bryant saying Wednesday that the Lakers couldn't wait on Howard to heal, to Mike D'Antoni claiming Howard had been cleared for a while now.

In Howard's mind, the support level from his team has been lacking.

"Hopefully they'll start supporting me the way they need to," Howard said. "Until then, I'm going to continue to do whatever I can to help our team win.

"I can't get involved with what they've been saying to the media. I understand they've been saying certain things, but I know my health. I haven't been cleared for weeks to play. This is my body, and I have to control my body and my future and my career. So I can't worry about anybody else."

smfh....cut this fag

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Dwight is a Faggot
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 12:25:27 PM »
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/226015/Dwight-Howard-Hopes-Lakers-Start-Supporting-Me-The-Way-They-Need-To

Amid pressure to play through a torn labrum in his right shoulder, Dwight Howard played in the Los Angeles Lakers' blowout loss to the Boston Celtics on Thursday, but there were still questions surrounding his return from teammates -- whether it was Kobe Bryant saying Wednesday that the Lakers couldn't wait on Howard to heal, to Mike D'Antoni claiming Howard had been cleared for a while now.

In Howard's mind, the support level from his team has been lacking.

"Hopefully they'll start supporting me the way they need to," Howard said. "Until then, I'm going to continue to do whatever I can to help our team win.

"I can't get involved with what they've been saying to the media. I understand they've been saying certain things, but I know my health. I haven't been cleared for weeks to play. This is my body, and I have to control my body and my future and my career. So I can't worry about anybody else."

smfh....cut this fag

Agreed.   He's immature and not committed to winning championships.  The more I see and hear of him the more I think what an excellent coach Van Gundy must of been to get to the Finals with this guy.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 04:39:34 PM »
Kobe is an idiot.  He should shut the fuck up and stop commenting on other players injuries and start worrying about the fact they wont make the playoffs with that fucking payroll they have there.  Since when does a team mate get to say shit like this?  Or decide when someone comes off the IR?  Kobe is the real faggot.

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 04:42:10 PM »
I dont care what you say, they should keep this shit in house.  If you ask me, Kobe has been a drama queen since LBJ and KD took over the league.  Actually, wait....Kobe has always been a drama queen.

Kobe crossed a major line by speaking out on that, among other things.  Its only causing a rift with his team mates.  Also, Steve Nash is useless on the Lakers.  Hes just another Steve Blake out there, they dont even need him.  Total waste of talent.  He should have signed somewhere else.

BTW, that Kobe "Magic Johnson" shit didnt last very long, did it.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 05:13:51 PM by PLANT »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 05:47:20 PM »
You know, I think the shit Dwight pulled on Orlando is a pretty good indicator of dudes character.

That being said, Kobe needs to stfu and let the man heal his injuries.  If he said this outta frustration inhouse, who cares.  But to the media, cmon.  Youre a veteran and a leader you should be handling whatever your  beef is with this guy behind closed doors.  Ive said it on here before and ill say it again - Kobe isnt the best teammate sometimes.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 05:55:43 PM »
I dont care what you say, they should keep this shit in house.  If you ask me, Kobe has been a drama queen since LBJ and KD took over the league.  Actually, wait....Kobe has always been a drama queen.

Kobe crossed a major line by speaking out on that, among other things.  Its only causing a rift with his team mates.  Also, Steve Nash is useless on the Lakers.  Hes just another Steve Blake out there, they dont even need him.  Total waste of talent.  He should have signed somewhere else.

BTW, that Kobe "Magic Johnson" shit didnt last very long, did it.

lmao...right. it's kobe's fault. smfh.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 05:59:59 PM »
You know, I think the shit Dwight pulled on Orlando is a pretty good indicator of dudes character.

That being said, Kobe needs to stfu and let the man heal his injuries.  If he said this outta frustration inhouse, who cares.  But to the media, cmon.  Youre a veteran and a leader you should be handling whatever your  beef is with this guy behind closed doors.  Ive said it on here before and ill say it again - Kobe isnt the best teammate sometimes.

do u even know what u talkin bout? dwight has been cleared to play for a while and sat out on his own will, because he has a low tolerance for pain. basically, he aint bout this life.  i understand that raptor fans feel it's okay for him to be a lil bietch, but an organization like the lakers expect nothin but the best, and kobe leads by example.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2013, 06:39:12 PM »

do u even know what u talkin bout? dwight has been cleared to play for a while and sat out on his own will, because he has a low tolerance for pain. basically, he aint bout this life.  i understand that raptor fans feel it's okay for him to be a lil bietch, but an organization like the lakers expect nothin but the best, and kobe leads by example.

LOL.  Do you know what ur talking about?

We're both guessing as to how bad Dwights hurt.

Kobes a dick.  Is that so hard to admit?

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2013, 06:43:26 PM »

Lets be clear, I am no fan of Dwight Howard.  But Kobe is the one being a bitch.  Its like a friend who talks behind your back.  Now DH has to answer all these bullshit questions because of what Kobe is saying to media members.  

Kobe leads by example?  LMAO, dude is one of the all time great players but hes clearly not been a great team mate his whole career.  Its obvious Dwight has not been right all season, Im pretty sure hes already been playing under 100% the whole year.  Kobe just needs to shut the fuck up, straight up!

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2013, 08:22:29 PM »

no...kobe is simply a competitor, and dwight is not. i know the injury dwight has. it's a torn labrum. lamar odom once played a full season with a torn labrum. it's an injury that heals, even when u play with it. if he doesn't wanna play through it, it's because he cant stand the pain, not because the injury is seriously limiting him. the nature of the injury isn't a career threatening one or something that can set u back as a player. it's simply a matter of playing through the pain, as kobe's done through broken fingers, sprained wrists, plantar fasciitis, tendinitis in the elbow (currently), etc. etc.....dwight is simply a bitch, and the whole city of LA (not just kobe) is fed up with it. he's playing for himself, not for the team, and thats why he says shit like "I can't worry about anybody else."....we dont welcome that attitude here in Lakerland.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2013, 08:27:49 PM »

Lets be clear, I am no fan of Dwight Howard.  But Kobe is the one being a bitch.  Its like a friend who talks behind your back.  Now DH has to answer all these bullshit questions because of what Kobe is saying to media members. 

Kobe leads by example?  LMAO, dude is one of the all time great players but hes clearly not been a great team mate his whole career.  Its obvious Dwight has not been right all season, Im pretty sure hes already been playing under 100% the whole year.  Kobe just needs to shut the fuck up, straight up!

is that why the whole world is calling out dwight? the guy has shown no heart so far...lol, when shaq is calling u out for not playing through pain, u know ur a fuckin faggot. admit it, you have no clue as to whats really goin on out here (dwight smiling during blowouts, showing no true intensity or will to win, getting outplayed on most days by earl clark, etc. etc.). kobe is doing what phil woulda done..... be honest, u just saw this as another opportunity to take a shot at kobe, even though he's the only one truly putting and honest effort into winning a ring on the entire team...pretty weak stuff.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2013, 04:50:44 AM »

no...kobe is simply a competitor, and dwight is not. i know the injury dwight has. it's a torn labrum. lamar odom once played a full season with a torn labrum. it's an injury that heals, even when u play with it. if he doesn't wanna play through it, it's because he cant stand the pain, not because the injury is seriously limiting him. the nature of the injury isn't a career threatening one or something that can set u back as a player. it's simply a matter of playing through the pain, as kobe's done through broken fingers, sprained wrists, plantar fasciitis, tendinitis in the elbow (currently), etc. etc.....dwight is simply a bitch, and the whole city of LA (not just kobe) is fed up with it. he's playing for himself, not for the team, and thats why he says shit like "I can't worry about anybody else."....we dont welcome that attitude here in Lakerland.

Youre frustrated with your big free agent signing.  I get that.

But, i really hate that argument.  "This guy played thru this injury here so this other guy should do this".  These things are very subjective.  You nor kobe have no idea how bad or not dwight is really hurting.  And if kobe sees a problem with what dwight is doing, then fine, address it man to man or with the team, not thru some media dude.  Shit isnt anything but a mini temper tantrum from him.

You gotta differentiate between being an awesome player and baller from being a good teammate, shit doesnt necessarily go together.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2013, 09:25:23 AM »
Kobe is a great teammate to those who match his intensity and will to win.. Or at least put up a good effort to do so. This entire organization has been fed up with Dwight, and it's his entire demeanor+attitude, not because he's not playing with an injury. The quotes about "I'll play when I feel like it", "I'm playin for myself" etc etc simply were the last straw and Kobe, as the leader of the team, had to call Dwight out on that when he's embarrassing our team with comments that should only be made when u play for teams like Charlotte, Toronto, Washington, etc.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2013, 03:41:01 PM »
Kobe is a great teammate LOL.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2013, 04:57:54 PM »
Kobe is a great teammate LOL.

Kobe is a player-coach.. it works for players who want to win. this was the espn scouting report on dwight before he was drafted:

The biggest complaint from scouts is a perceived lack of passion. "You hate to claim that a guy might be too nice for the NBA, but that's about the most that I can come up with," one scout told Insider. 'I'm not sure he really has the edge that the great ones like Garnett and [Amare] Stoudemire had." Every other scouting report is pretty similar. Comments like "he needs time to develop" or "he needs to be a little nastier" are about the only negative things you hear. When Insider saw him in a workout in mid June a few more things stood out. He wasn't in great shape. His shot was all over the place and he seemed to struggle to pick up some basic low post moves.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft/d05/tracker/player?playerId=18627

LOL