Author Topic: Dwight is a Faggot  (Read 1128 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Dwight is a Faggot
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2013, 05:56:53 PM »
Because Bynum had such a great attitude at the end of his run.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2013, 06:49:00 PM »
Because Bynum had such a great attitude at the end of his run.

not saying he had a great attitude, but comparing his intensity and demeanor on the court to dwight's is laughable. we could only wish that dwight had half the edge and chip on his shoulder that bynum typically played with.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2013, 06:44:06 PM »
Here's what I'll say; Howard is not, and may never be, made for the LA market when it comes to basketball. New York market is known to chew you up when it comes to baseball, if you hate pressure in the NFL, don't go to Dallas, When you play in Philly in any sport, the people will eat you alive. In Los Angeles, you get a pass if you play on the Dodgers, the Angels, the Kings, the Clippers, the Ducks. But if you play on the Lakers, you are expected to want to bring it, to want to win. People in Southern California are not use to the Lakers being bad, and right now they have a started who does not understand that. If Howard can't handle that, then he should leave at the end of the year.

On the bright side, this summer he'll more than likely bring in lots of picks. If he wants max money, that can only come in a sign and trade. And he is proving that he could bring in lotto picks if he picks a team like Toronto, or maybe even Brooklyn as Brooklyn would have to give up something to get him.
Too much to read.  Plant & Remedy, amen on the earlier comments.  Maybe Dwight don't wanna get disfigured like Kobe[fingers] or Ronnie Lott[cut off pinkie] later in life after their careers.  Besides the lakers ain't gonna do anything if they reach the playoffs anyway.  And don't bring up the hockey team that was a 16 seed who got in the last minute & got lucky.  That was some sell your soul to satan luck.  Hopefully Kobe ain't that championship obsessed that he'll do that also.  IT AIN'T EVEN WORTH IT! 
Correction M Dogg on nfl pressure.  Dallas is supporting the bullshit incompetence that Jerry Springer Jones is doing, they should boycott the stadium until he fires himself as the gm & stops meddling.  Cleveland, Philly, & both NY teams too much pressure.  The most pressure would be in L.A. just to keep their fanbase, that's why there's no football there cause the fans bandwagon too much & will cheer for the next SB champion.  And would tell that lie that they loved so & so all their life  ::)  They'd have to win the SB EVERY SINGLE YEAR. 
   Because of the 80's lakers & john wooden's bruins, L.A. is not a sports town, its a winners town.  Laker fans got so spoiled, it ruined things for the other teams here.  In the late 90's the Yankees overtook the Dodgers as the no.1 baseball team in SoCal.  In the 90's 60+% of the SoCals were on Dallas & Frisco's bandwagon, then were on Green Bay & Denver's bandwagon.  And became ram fans when they won. 
   There is some pressure to succeed on the dodgers.  Andrew Jones gotted booed a lot for being mlb's Jamarcus Russell.  2 yrs. 32 million & sucking....Jose Awfulman was the 90's version of Steve Sax, kept fucking up.  He deserved the booing he got, even when at dodger stadium in 92 when it was announced that he was chosen as an all star.  And Steve Sax in the 80's, I hated that fool.  Why the Dodgers didn't trade him away b4 84 or 85 i'll never know.  Always throwing errors  >:(  I swear I wanted Sax put in a big ass cauldron tied up & boiled in oil.  I was in 4th gradel saying that & I was a very peaceful child then. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2013, 06:55:45 PM »
Oh yeah, in LA it's win or nobody goes. What's wrong with that?

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2013, 07:27:34 PM »
Here's what I'll say; Howard is not, and may never be, made for the LA market when it comes to basketball. New York market is known to chew you up when it comes to baseball, if you hate pressure in the NFL, don't go to Dallas, When you play in Philly in any sport, the people will eat you alive. In Los Angeles, you get a pass if you play on the Dodgers, the Angels, the Kings, the Clippers, the Ducks. But if you play on the Lakers, you are expected to want to bring it, to want to win. People in Southern California are not use to the Lakers being bad, and right now they have a started who does not understand that. If Howard can't handle that, then he should leave at the end of the year.

On the bright side, this summer he'll more than likely bring in lots of picks. If he wants max money, that can only come in a sign and trade. And he is proving that he could bring in lotto picks if he picks a team like Toronto, or maybe even Brooklyn as Brooklyn would have to give up something to get him.
Too much to read.  Plant & Remedy, amen on the earlier comments.  Maybe Dwight don't wanna get disfigured like Kobe[fingers] or Ronnie Lott[cut off pinkie] later in life after their careers.  Besides the lakers ain't gonna do anything if they reach the playoffs anyway.  And don't bring up the hockey team that was a 16 seed who got in the last minute & got lucky.  That was some sell your soul to satan luck.  Hopefully Kobe ain't that championship obsessed that he'll do that also.  IT AIN'T EVEN WORTH IT! 
Correction M Dogg on nfl pressure.  Dallas is supporting the bullshit incompetence that Jerry Springer Jones is doing, they should boycott the stadium until he fires himself as the gm & stops meddling.  Cleveland, Philly, & both NY teams too much pressure.  The most pressure would be in L.A. just to keep their fanbase, that's why there's no football there cause the fans bandwagon too much & will cheer for the next SB champion.  And would tell that lie that they loved so & so all their life  ::)  They'd have to win the SB EVERY SINGLE YEAR. 
   Because of the 80's lakers & john wooden's bruins, L.A. is not a sports town, its a winners town.  Laker fans got so spoiled, it ruined things for the other teams here.  In the late 90's the Yankees overtook the Dodgers as the no.1 baseball team in SoCal.  In the 90's 60+% of the SoCals were on Dallas & Frisco's bandwagon, then were on Green Bay & Denver's bandwagon.  And became ram fans when they won. 
   There is some pressure to succeed on the dodgers.  Andrew Jones gotted booed a lot for being mlb's Jamarcus Russell.  2 yrs. 32 million & sucking....Jose Awfulman was the 90's version of Steve Sax, kept fucking up.  He deserved the booing he got, even when at dodger stadium in 92 when it was announced that he was chosen as an all star.  And Steve Sax in the 80's, I hated that fool.  Why the Dodgers didn't trade him away b4 84 or 85 i'll never know.  Always throwing errors  >:(  I swear I wanted Sax put in a big ass cauldron tied up & boiled in oil.  I was in 4th gradel saying that & I was a very peaceful child then. 

wtf is ur point? dont start a rant with "too much to read", then go on rambling random thoughts in a paragraph larger than any posted in the entire thread. is ur point that LA is a town that expects nothing but the best" cuz if thats what it was, then you're right...and if Dwight Howard wants to be Dwight Coward because of a non-career-threatning injury, he doesn't belong here.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2013, 09:46:57 PM »

How Orlando gunna top us in this one sided series?
Dwight goofin off while Kobe be focused & serious

Sccit