Author Topic: Dwight is a Faggot  (Read 1120 times)

Remedy360

Re: Dwight is a Faggot
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2013, 12:06:23 PM »
What I always find funny is the double standards between Kobe and Jordan. Kobe may be a prick by most people's standards because he demands a lot out of his teammates but was Jordan any different? Read about the relationship Jordan had with his Bull's teammates and more importantly, his Wizards teammates, and tell me he was the great guy the media tried to make him out to be. If  you don't like Kobe that's fine but it's stupid how everyone acts like there's never been great players with the same attitude.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2013, 12:14:55 PM »
What I always find funny is the double standards between Kobe and Jordan. Kobe may be a prick by most people's standards because he demands a lot out of his teammates but was Jordan any different? Read about the relationship Jordan had with his Bull's teammates and more importantly, his Wizards teammates, and tell me he was the great guy the media tried to make him out to be. If  you don't like Kobe that's fine but it's stupid how everyone acts like there's never been great players with the same attitude.

real spit

PLANT

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2013, 12:50:10 PM »
Here's what I'll say; Howard is not, and may never be, made for the LA market when it comes to basketball. New York market is known to chew you up when it comes to baseball, if you hate pressure in the NFL, don't go to Dallas, When you play in Philly in any sport, the people will eat you alive. In Los Angeles, you get a pass if you play on the Dodgers, the Angels, the Kings, the Clippers, the Ducks. But if you play on the Lakers, you are expected to want to bring it, to want to win. People in Southern California are not use to the Lakers being bad, and right now they have a started who does not understand that. If Howard can't handle that, then he should leave at the end of the year.

On the bright side, this summer he'll more than likely bring in lots of picks. If he wants max money, that can only come in a sign and trade. And he is proving that he could bring in lotto picks if he picks a team like Toronto, or maybe even Brooklyn as Brooklyn would have to give up something to get him.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2013, 12:57:01 PM »
Weak draft for that.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2013, 02:45:05 PM »
Weak draft for that.

Lakers have a history of taking bad picks and weak drafts and making them into gold. You don't win as many titles over the years and not figure out how to do it. And Mitch is still the GM and he still is the best at the draft in the league.

PLANT

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2013, 02:52:48 PM »
Here's what I'll say; Howard is not, and may never be, made for the LA market when it comes to basketball. New York market is known to chew you up when it comes to baseball, if you hate pressure in the NFL, don't go to Dallas, When you play in Philly in any sport, the people will eat you alive. In Los Angeles, you get a pass if you play on the Dodgers, the Angels, the Kings, the Clippers, the Ducks. But if you play on the Lakers, you are expected to want to bring it, to want to win. People in Southern California are not use to the Lakers being bad, and right now they have a started who does not understand that. If Howard can't handle that, then he should leave at the end of the year.

On the bright side, this summer he'll more than likely bring in lots of picks. If he wants max money, that can only come in a sign and trade. And he is proving that he could bring in lotto picks if he picks a team like Toronto, or maybe even Brooklyn as Brooklyn would have to give up something to get him.
Toronto has like zero lotto picks left to give away they wont have one this year since they gave it to Houston in the deal for Lowry....And isnt it up to Howard himself to decide on a sign and trade?  He could just flat out sign anywhere and the Lakers get nothing.?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2013, 07:43:53 PM »

Toronto has like zero lotto picks left to give away they wont have one this year since they gave it to Houston in the deal for Lowry....And isnt it up to Howard himself to decide on a sign and trade?  He could just flat out sign anywhere and the Lakers get nothing.?

If he wants max money, he'd do a sign and trade. Only place he'd go is Brooklyn.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2013, 10:43:43 PM »
lol and putting shit on kobe.

the man is one of the best to lace it up, he is the MJ of our era. it makes you think if dwight would butt heads and be passive aggressive and be a bitch like that if he was on MJ's bulls.

and also why do you think nash has been calling him out in national TV? hes been downplaying a little bit hinting here and there that dwights injury isnt as much as it seems to be.

and another thing, you have multiple i mean multiple players calling dwight out about the injury, im pretty damn sure its not that bad when u have all these players calling him out, and just look at other players in the league, they played with much worse.

worry about making the playoffs? the only person not playing like hes worrying about the playoffs is dwight, everyone is making adjustments to win games.

nash was the playmaker, but dwight simply said it multiple times he does not want to run the pic and roll with nash or kobe and dive to the basket and get easy points.

he wants to post up miss free throws, airball jump hooks, try to play make and turn it over, or get stripped. he has no say what so ever, im surprised kobe has kept his tongue for so long. given all the passive aggressive bitching dwight has done.

dwight complaing about touches is playoff effort?

kobe is taking less shots, and you cant say "oh kobes magic johnson didnt last too long" u play within the flow of the game, if the team gives you oppuritinities to score than score, if not draw the defense and dish.

we have a talented team to do it all, one day it can be pau dishing, or nash, or kobe, or kobe scoring, jamison, nash, or pau.

dwight posting up and basically doing nothing with it isnt going to help at all, and the funny thing is he wants IT MORE? how many times does kobe and nash pass it to dwight?

plant u need to watch the games, we give it to dwight mroe than enough, and kobe johnson? it would of kept on going if dwight can atleast do something with the ball half the times hes given it.

watch the play by play and see how many touches this guy dwight gets and does absolutely nothing with it actually its worse than nothing he turns it over.

my thought and most others when dwight was coming was that pau is the initiator down low, i mean its a no fucking brainer, hes actually has a post game, can dribble, shoot, pass. im not saying dwight should never post up, it should be entirely situational when he does and not a go to play. dwight is a pick and roll dive player and always been, a baby assist player. its ridiculous.

its not a matter of injury or not, regardless dude hasnt been playing with effort, he believes he should get the ball more and airball jump hooks, miss freethrows, get stripped, and make bad passes 15 times more than hes doing right now.

he can be a great player, but hes just too much of a dumbfuck and a spoiled brat to realize it.

i never thought dwight was a 1st option,  ever. never liked his game, because simply besides his defense he has no game, hes like a over athletic prime ben wallace .

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2013, 11:06:58 PM »
hate to say i told ya'll so

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2013, 11:12:09 PM »

i actually wanted to keep bynum, i didnt want to see him go.

but when the trade happened, who wasnt happy about the potential on this roster? i know you were as well.

Dwight/Hill
Pau/Jamison
Artest/Clark (haha, well i can throw him in there now cant i?) clark prob wouldnt of emereged if we played great
Kobe/Meeks
Nash/Blake

but wow, when we went 0-12 in the preseason, i basically felt like it was it. and it was to my displeasure

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2013, 11:19:21 PM »

but when the trade happened, who wasnt happy about the potential on this roster? i know you were as well.

Dwight/Hill
Pau/Jamison
Artest/Clark (haha, well i can throw him in there now cant i?) clark prob wouldnt of emereged if we played great
Kobe/Meeks
Nash/Blake

but wow, when we went 0-12 in the preseason, i basically felt like it was it. and it was to my displeasure

i wasn't that excited- i was disappointed to lose bynum for a player who i never had faith in to begin with....that said, i was optimistic that kobe and nash would bring the best out of dwight and that it would be good for the short-run. in retrospect, i never truly had faith in dwight, i was more so in denial of my initial feeling of it being a bad trade for the organization.

i still think kobe and nash have enough will to somehow turn this thing around.. but dwight's personality (along with the fact that we have the wrong coach) is making it a whole lot hard than it has to be.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2013, 11:24:00 PM »

Dwight/Hill
Pau/Jamison
Kobe/Meeks
Nash/Blake

i wasn't that excited- i was disappointed to lose bynum for a player who i never had faith in to begin with....that said, i was optimistic that kobe and nash would bring the best out of dwight and that it would be good for the short-run. in retrospect, i never truly had faith in dwight, i was more so in denial of my initial feeling of it being a bad trade for the organization.

i still think kobe and nash have enough will to somehow turn this thing around.. but dwight's personality (along with the fact that we have the wrong coach) is making it a whole lot hard than it has to be.

u know in the beginning of the season, i was wondering why pau wasn't the intiator in the post and dwight was.

we all know now, or Now I Know

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2013, 12:20:54 AM »

I recall you laughing at idea anyone in the league would compete with the Lakers when this cast came together.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2013, 01:00:43 AM »

I recall you laughing at idea anyone in the league would compete with the Lakers when this cast came together.

like i said, i had faith in the talent, but i been sayin dwight's attitude is poor from day 1...not a natural born winner, and i've come to realize it's gunna take a lot of overcompensating from the others in order for us to get it done.