Author Topic: Train of Thought Mod Elections - Please respond to Nominations  (Read 1199 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Train of Thought Mod Elections - Please respond to Nominations
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2013, 10:15:44 PM »
Honestly Brian should def not be a mod. He is a mod nazi in keystyle and should not be brought here to delete and lock threads he doesn't like.

Not hating on him personally, but shouldn't be a mod here.

And actually I think virtuoso said he would moderate heavily as well...based on that, I would like to re-announce my candidacy. I'm back like Jesus.

I would support Jbananas too. I think we just need a poll and go from there.

All the shit I deleted at the keystyle forum had nothing to do with rhyming, and had full support of Jome.   It was usually just one or two word sentence fragments saying such things as...

"go kill yourself"

...but anyway, I went ahead and declared I would be hands off over there and it didn't change anything.  That forum died years ago, and I wasn't even around as a moderator or poster or otherwise, it was around 2004-2006 when that forum fell actually.  Any of the OG's from Blade to MDogg can attest to me not being around when that forum fell.  It's been the same ever since. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2013, 10:18:36 PM »

:laugh: Yet noone wants you as a mod or likes you as a poster. Why is that?

Edit: Like Jrome said, let's just have a poll.

Check the source of that.  Back when this forum was popping I was voted to moderator all sections including the main West Coast sections.  Now that Sikotic and his groupies have bastardized this forum and drug it through the mud I'm people "don't like me".   I wouldn't want to be liked by a forum that's lead by a dude of Sikotics (current) character.  Sikotic basically took leadership and gained popularity at this forum through posting private pics of another forum members mom.  If that's the kind of person people want to follow at the forum then I'd rather not have the respect of those types of people.

Because this forum is now just about trying to make fun of other people, when it used to be about building, supporting, expressing, communicating.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 10:23:30 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2013, 10:19:56 PM »
Not sure why my previous post in this thread got deleted, but I'll repost it again:

Brian's bitch ass modding killed the keystyle section with his constant locking and deleting of threads from people he didn't like. He really isn't an option.

Jrome, Bananas and Virtuoso all have my support.

Go ahead and tell your stories bro all you want, I will tell my own version of the story.  
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 10:21:46 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2013, 12:12:14 AM »
Useless hating.

I am very laxed, but this personal stuff needs to get out of ToT. Partly why I am doing this. For one week all campaigning can be negative, so get your digs in now. Two, I really hate deleting people's post but it's getting to the point were if I delete all personal shit we wouldn't have a board. The personal shit can go to G-Spot. So it's really starting to get annoying. I feel my job is to do two things, bring up points and delete spam. The ultimate hands off mod. But there has to be some order going on in the board that's suppose to foster debate. There's always been some, but now it's just getting out of hand. Once we get all people to either accept or decline, then you can put up creative threads as part of your Super PAC to do all the negative campaigning you want. But until then, all personal post will either be deleted or moved.
I stated why Brian would be a poor choice for mod. Just like Fraxxx did. Just like Jrome did.

But my input is deemed useless though. That's funny.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2013, 12:53:04 AM »
i think jrome, virtuoso and/or bananas would be the better moderator choices. anyone but infinite

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2013, 08:58:56 AM »
Useless hating.

I am very laxed, but this personal stuff needs to get out of ToT. Partly why I am doing this. For one week all campaigning can be negative, so get your digs in now. Two, I really hate deleting people's post but it's getting to the point were if I delete all personal shit we wouldn't have a board. The personal shit can go to G-Spot. So it's really starting to get annoying. I feel my job is to do two things, bring up points and delete spam. The ultimate hands off mod. But there has to be some order going on in the board that's suppose to foster debate. There's always been some, but now it's just getting out of hand. Once we get all people to either accept or decline, then you can put up creative threads as part of your Super PAC to do all the negative campaigning you want. But until then, all personal post will either be deleted or moved.
I stated why Brian would be a poor choice for mod. Just like Fraxxx did. Just like Jrome did.

But my input is deemed useless though. That's funny.

It's also funny especially cuz MDogg himself said that shit talking was allowed in the first place.

People need to be big boys and not cry like bitches just cuz someone says something you don't like. Man the fuck up.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2013, 09:01:12 AM »
Honestly Brian should def not be a mod. He is a mod nazi in keystyle and should not be brought here to delete and lock threads he doesn't like.

Not hating on him personally, but shouldn't be a mod here.

And actually I think virtuoso said he would moderate heavily as well...based on that, I would like to re-announce my candidacy. I'm back like Jesus.

I would support Jbananas too. I think we just need a poll and go from there.

All the shit I deleted at the keystyle forum had nothing to do with rhyming, and had full support of Jome.   It was usually just one or two word sentence fragments saying such things as...

"go kill yourself"

...but anyway, I went ahead and declared I would be hands off over there and it didn't change anything.  That forum died years ago, and I wasn't even around as a moderator or poster or otherwise, it was around 2004-2006 when that forum fell actually.  Any of the OG's from Blade to MDogg can attest to me not being around when that forum fell.  It's been the same ever since. 

We have several people now and a while back who say that you behaved like a nazi, had double standards, etc. You're the only one saying you weren't. We don't believe you, you need more people.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2013, 09:14:50 AM »
As you can tell, I did it to make a point, I take it the point was taken.

ToT has gotten out of control lately, and that's partly my fault. But trust when I say things will get back under control. I use to move personal beefs to the G-Spot. Might start again.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2013, 09:41:46 AM »
Yeah but then don't say shit talking is allowed and then go nazi an delete them like you're on a power trip. It wasnt anything bad anyway, infinite gets coddled because he cries about it. Anyways...

Can we get to the poll now?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2013, 09:45:24 AM »
Yeah but then don't say shit talking is allowed and then go nazi an delete them like you're on a power trip. It wasnt anything bad anyway, infinite gets coddled because he cries about it. Anyways...

Can we get to the poll now?

Waiting on an answer from Virtuoso. Then we can start the week long campaigning. That's when the negative ads start.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2013, 12:32:18 PM »
of course infant would be a terrible choice for a mod (or anything really) but i think the campaigning would be pretty funny. its not like he would win. but i think the poll idea is terrible i remember there was one with elano yrs ago where he made like 40+ accounts and voted all day long. he even got caught posting on one of the fake accts. that kinda thing is right up lyin brian's alley

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2013, 07:06:18 PM »
As you can tell, I did it to make a point, I take it the point was taken.

ToT has gotten out of control lately, and that's partly my fault. But trust when I say things will get back under control. I use to move personal beefs to the G-Spot. Might start again.
You didnt make a point. Three people said the same thing. One person got deleted. The only difference is I called his modding "bitch ass". So what was the point? Are certain people not allowed to voice opinions or are we not allowed to say adult language?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2013, 04:49:11 PM »
i say just start the campaigning. if virtuoso only checks dubcc once a month hed make a shitty mod anyway

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

TRG BoyZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2013, 09:17:53 PM »
Real niggaz do real things

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2013, 11:46:59 AM »
So on another thread, virtuoso said yes, Voting is on Saturday Westcoast time. See everyone there.