Author Topic: The Official MLB Thread  (Read 7531 times)

Sccit

Re: MLB Thread
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2013, 02:57:49 PM »
lmao, he embraced that tackle like it was nuffa

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2013, 03:02:34 PM »
Anyone see the brawl between the Padres and Dodgers?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AcrAhpx47do" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AcrAhpx47do</a>

Quentin is the man 8).

He's a plate crowding bitch 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2013, 04:29:47 PM »
Quinten is a bitch

and this is gonna hurt the Dodgers pretty bad if he's out long term

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2013, 04:44:56 PM »
Quinten is a bitch

and this is gonna hurt the Dodgers pretty bad if he's out long term

why would he be out long-term?

Hack Wilson - real

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2013, 05:08:43 PM »
DAMN, FROM THE TACKLE OR THE AFTERMATH? FUCKED UP SHIET

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2013, 06:11:30 PM »
stop yelling at us NIK! :D

yeah man dude was an idiot for throwing his shoulder out there

MistaNova

« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2013, 04:50:01 PM »
He's a plate crowding bitch 8)

He's been hit by pitches more times than any other player the last few years 8).

Still, without Chase Headley, Yasmani Grandal or Carlos Quentin, the Padres fans are going to be in for a long week. But then again they were going to be in for a long season anyway.
As for the Dodgers they've still got pitching depth so I'm sure they'll be fine without Greinke for a while. Although God knows what the reaction would've been if this had happened to Kershaw :sshh:.

MistaNova

« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2013, 07:39:11 PM »
King Felix is going for his 100th career win.

Meanwhile Kershaw got strike-out number 1000.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2013, 07:39:52 PM »
another win for Sabathia

Remedy360

« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2013, 07:53:50 PM »

If he'd played on a league average offense his entire career he probably woulda doubled that by now.

MistaNova

« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2013, 08:11:59 PM »

If he'd played on a league average offense his entire career he probably woulda doubled that by now.

I dunno man, I mean Kershaw's good but I don't think being backed by a line-up where Kemp wasn't the only threat would've really helped him get 2000 k's by now. (Lame I know, but the "you guys should trade Felix" joke was too easy ;)).

King Felix isn't alone though. Imagine how many wins Roy Halladay would've had by now if he hadn't wasted the early part of his career in Toronto and played for the Yankees instead.
Come to think about it I think he's a perfect fit for the Yankees right now since he's an ex-All Star, old, above the age of 35 and possibly in his decline.

Remedy360

« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2013, 08:24:01 PM »

I dunno man, I mean Kershaw's good but I don't think being backed by a line-up where Kemp wasn't the only threat would've really helped him get 2000 k's by now. (Lame I know, but the "you guys should trade Felix" joke was too easy ;)).

King Felix isn't alone though. Imagine how many wins Roy Halladay would've had by now if he hadn't wasted the early part of his career in Toronto and played for the Yankees instead.
Come to think about it I think he's a perfect fit for the Yankees right now since he's an ex-All Star, old, above the age of 35 and possibly in his decline.

Felix is 90 and 20 something in his career when he's gotten two or more runs of support or something ridiculous like that lol

MistaNova

« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2013, 08:34:24 PM »
Felix is 90 and 20 something in his career when he's gotten two or more runs of support or something ridiculous like that lol

Trade that s.o.b. mwuhahaha :firedevil:

I think that one of the few positives from interleague being played all year round is that now he can take matters into his own hands a lot more often as I think he always hits a grand slam whenever he's up as a batter. Like he's on some Zambrano shit.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2013, 08:39:17 PM »

lmao @ thinking he'd be at 200 wins

150 is even ridiculous...maybe 125-135 if he's on an offense like the Yankees 100 extra wins in a career of 241 starts??  lol that's just silly