Author Topic: SMFH@LeBron Crying About Refs  (Read 2262 times)

Sccit

Re: SMFH@LeBron Crying About Refs
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2013, 03:07:30 PM »
t-mac was better at that point...people forget t-mac was a great player in his prime..premier superstar and mvp candidate numerous seasons.. thats from when t-mac led the rockets to 22 straight wins with yao injured. quit usin cop-outs when u have nothin more 2 say, hack.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2013, 03:08:17 PM »
t-mac was better at that point...people forget t-mac was a great player in his prime..premier superstar and mvp candidate numerous seasons.. thats from when t-mac led the rockets to 22 straight wins with yao injured. quit usin cop-outs when u have nothin more 2 say, hack.

t-mac never left the first round of the playoffs while Lebron had taken a crap team to the finals already

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2013, 03:12:44 PM »

t-mac never left the first round of the playoffs while Lebron had taken a crap team to the finals already

yea, in the weakass east...when he hit the west, he got swept. t-mac and lebron were in the same discussion back then. this was when people were still debating between wade, melo, t-mac, lebron, and when kobe was in a class above them all. of course, if u post it now, it looks funny..it's like if u take a post from 1996 of someone saying "penny hardaway>kobe bryant" and post it today to deflect from your lack of on-topic arguments...bad look on ur behalf.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2013, 03:16:10 PM »
LMAO T-mac played in the east too for crying out loud

those Nets teams that won the east with 50 win seasons were GARBAGE and Lebron woulda ran a train on them

the hatrid runs deep in you

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2013, 03:16:40 PM »
give Lebron Yao Ming and he makes it to the finals instead of not making it out of the first round

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2013, 03:22:15 PM »
give Lebron Yao Ming and he makes it to the finals instead of not making it out of the first round

yao was injured and they won 22 straight games with t-mac as the only legit star.. t-mac was right when he said houston's streak was more impressive than miami's. anyways, the only reason were talking t-mac right now is because u had nothin to add in regards to the actual topic. the topic is lebron and his hilarious criticizing of nba officials when they suck his dick day in and day out. do u have anything else to add to that?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2013, 03:29:03 PM »

yao was injured and they won 22 straight games with t-mac as the only legit star.. t-mac was right when he said houston's streak was more impressive than miami's. anyways, the only reason were talking t-mac right now is because u had nothin to add in regards to the actual topic. the topic is lebron and his hilarious criticizing of nba officials when they suck his dick day in and day out. do u have anything else to add to that?

i just wanted to remind people of who they were arguing with

if i recall Yao played the first half of that streak.  and he played with Yao at least three or four years and failed to get out of the first round of the playoffs while Lebron was taking the crappiest team ever to the NBA finals.

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2013, 04:03:49 PM »

i just wanted to remind people of who they were arguing with

if i recall Yao played the first half of that streak.  and he played with Yao at least three or four years and failed to get out of the first round of the playoffs while Lebron was taking the crappiest team ever to the NBA finals.

ur a bandwaggon boston fan from maine who only started liking the celtics when KG joined....i wouldnt exactly call out other peoples credibility if i were you.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2013, 04:14:29 PM »
that's cuz KG is the best player of his generation and his greatness should be recognized

once Kobe is gone and CP3 and Blake are winning titles in LA i bet you'll jump ship :D

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2013, 04:21:21 PM »
that's cuz KG is the best player of his generation and his greatness should be recognized

once Kobe is gone and CP3 and Blake are winning titles in LA i bet you'll jump ship :D

You must not know LA fans. For the crap they take, they are loyal as hell. Many are still Raider fans. Let that sink in. I know NIK is no different.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2013, 04:27:50 PM »

You must not know LA fans. For the crap they take, they are loyal as hell. Many are still Raider fans. Let that sink in. I know NIK is no different.

NIK doesn't follow football though

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2013, 09:51:19 PM »

NIK doesn't follow football though

And he may hate the Raiders. But LA fans are loyal as hell. So I don't expect to see a huge jump to the Lakers. Mainly people who already hate the Lakers, which is actually a large number too in LA. You just have a lot of people who like to go against the grain, and they'll finally have a reason to root for the Clippers, and then people will say... "see, LA fans are bandwagon jumpers." When in fact it was the many people who always hated the Lakers and finally got a local team to root for.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2013, 10:00:55 PM »
laker fans are the most loyal fans from any team in any sport.....when ur as spoiled as laker fans are, theres really no reason to jump ship. i dont think i've ever met someone who used to be a laker fan and now roots for some other basketball team. once a laker fan, always a laker fan.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2013, 10:20:55 PM »
laker fans are the most loyal fans from any team in any sport.....when ur as spoiled as laker fans are, theres really no reason to jump ship. i dont think i've ever met someone who used to be a laker fan and now roots for some other basketball team. once a laker fan, always a laker fan.

I have met them in Minnesota. LOL... they are bitter they left. I just remind them no one likes basketball in Minnesota and in LA they are the number one team in the city. LA is a Laker's town, Minneapolis is a Vikings town and even when KG was ripping shit in the Target Center, the fans still didn't root for the 'Wolves the way I thought they should. I miss being around fans who are not only loyal, but know the game. They did a study and they found for baseball, Angel fans are some of the most knowledgeable fans for their sport, with the Dodgers not far behind. In basketball, you can talk to an average girl, and they can talk great details of a game, or they at least thing one Laker is cute... LOL. But fans in LA stick to their team and they are smart about their team and usually realistic with what they expect. Except NIK with the Lakers... LOL

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2013, 11:03:32 PM »

the most loyal fans in all of sports?  umm maybe in California but all the laker fans i've ever met in my lifetime of living on the east coast are all fair weather fans for the most part.  i can make an exception for one dude i know that i went to college with (a dude 10 years older than the rest of us who was a Red Sox, Patriot and Laker fan lmao).  but besides him the others...for example i knew a kid who was a Laker, Red Wings, Yankee and Viking fan.  3 out of 4 are always succesful.  Then the vikings...i guess he wanted to suffer like i do with the Jets