Author Topic: The King Is Back II : After Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head  (Read 3247 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: The King Is Back II : After Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head
« Reply #165 on: April 23, 2013, 04:43:54 PM »
I logged back on after weeks, expecting classic material to be drooling mad keeping this thread alive, was not disappointed.
8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #166 on: April 23, 2013, 04:45:23 PM »
I logged back on after weeks, expecting classic material to be drooling mad keeping this thread alive, was not disappointed.
8)

OG classic is a pitbull in this bitch 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #167 on: April 23, 2013, 04:46:13 PM »
8)

OG classic is a pitbull in this bitch 8)
salute.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #168 on: April 23, 2013, 04:49:55 PM »
What I want to know, is how TI gonna spend more time in jail over some drank than trying to buy hella automatic AK's?  WTF.  But I ain't saying he snitched either.
he spent more time in jail for the guns than drank.

Not by much.  1 year for the guns.  i don't count weak ass house arrest.  11 months for the drugs.  How's that work?  Again, I ain't saying he snitched, but something stinks.  I'm thinking the govt. case in the firearms deal was a little light, and instead of him maybe seeing football numbers, he took a plea.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #169 on: April 23, 2013, 05:04:11 PM »
What I want to know, is how TI gonna spend more time in jail over some drank than trying to buy hella automatic AK's?  WTF.  But I ain't saying he snitched either.
he spent more time in jail for the guns than drank.

Not by much.  1 year for the guns.  i don't count weak ass house arrest.  11 months for the drugs.  How's that work?  Again, I ain't saying he snitched, but something stinks.  I'm thinking the govt. case in the firearms deal was a little light, and instead of him maybe seeing football numbers, he took a plea.
true he took a plea it wasn't no point takin' it to trial and losin'. him havin' charities and doin' shit wit kids played a part in him gettin' that sentence. if you total the 3 years of probation the hours of community service plus the year and day his sentence was fair thanks to great lawyers.

Matty

« Reply #170 on: April 23, 2013, 05:17:39 PM »
not much discussion about T.I.'s music in here is there lads. OP, what's going on? i would like to say it went to shit but its pretty much all 8 pages.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #171 on: April 23, 2013, 05:22:20 PM »
not much discussion about T.I.'s music in here is there lads. OP, what's going on? i would like to say it went to shit but its pretty much all 8 pages.
you gotta address these trolls they had nothin' else better to do but try to taint this thread.

Matty

« Reply #172 on: April 23, 2013, 05:31:07 PM »
you gotta address these trolls they had nothin' else better to do but try to taint this thread.

that's what they want you to do and this thread is well and truly tainted. you seem to revel in slinging mud back at them too, or it wouldn't of reached anywhere near 8 pages. T.I. deserves better than that :P

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #173 on: April 23, 2013, 05:35:01 PM »

that's what they want you to do and this thread is well and truly tainted. you seem to revel in the slinging of mud back at them too, or it wouldn't of reached anywhere near 8 pages. T.I. deserves better than that :P
I agree. from here on out i'm not gonna address them in this thread i made this thread for a purpose and i will continue to post news or videos t.i. related in it.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #174 on: April 23, 2013, 05:47:22 PM »

blame Petey and his troll friends...and the mods here for not caring about their jobs ;)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #175 on: April 23, 2013, 05:49:15 PM »

blame Petey and his troll friends...and the mods here for not caring about their jobs ;)
this.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #176 on: April 23, 2013, 07:35:11 PM »
He snitched. Legally impossible to get away with that kind of weaponry.
prove it or you're a faggot.

I don't know...maybe the law that you're supposed to spend significant time in federal prison if you get caught with just one automatic weapon...and Cliff had a trunk full.

Groupie nigga.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #177 on: April 23, 2013, 07:43:44 PM »
maybe the judge is a trap fan

Remedy360

« Reply #178 on: April 23, 2013, 10:15:42 PM »
I haven't heard this album yet, I generally like TI but wasn't feeling "No Mercy" much at all.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #179 on: April 23, 2013, 10:17:40 PM »
no mercy was garbage