Author Topic: Stephen Jackson waived by the Spurs....  (Read 1001 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Stephen Jackson waived by the Spurs....
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2013, 12:51:57 PM »
Spurs are gonna get all up in that ass

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2013, 03:28:31 PM »
I doubt it.  The spurs shoulda done that sunday & put the nail in the coffin of the lakers horrid season but they chose to choke & do me like the steelers  >:(  When I want them both to die & go away for a long time, they won't.  When I really want them to win, they chose to piss me off & lose, probably just to spite me  :rant:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2013, 04:43:19 PM »
I doubt it.  The spurs shoulda done that sunday & put the nail in the coffin of the lakers horrid season but they chose to choke & do me like the steelers  >:(  When I want them both to die & go away for a long time, they won't.  When I really want them to win, they chose to piss me off & lose, probably just to spite me  :rant:

tim duncan ain't gonna lose in the first round to a Kobe-less Lakers team though...it's just not possible

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2013, 04:56:38 PM »
and Tony Parker didn't play in the 4th quarter did he??

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2013, 05:52:35 PM »

tim duncan ain't gonna lose in the first round to a Kobe-less Lakers team though...it's just not possible

spurs are 4-6 in their last 10....lets not act like they aint banged up, as well.