Author Topic: this may bug a lot of you but i gotta know....  (Read 417 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re:this may bug a lot of you but i gotta know....
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2003, 12:47:52 AM »
U so NeeDz 2 get DA eMiNeM ShOw.  i said'Z da i fEeL SOOOOOOOOOO gangsta NoW

OMG...look at my avatar...wouldn't u think i have it already....this is not an eminem forum ok...even tho  i like eminem i don't talk about him all over the forum....u need to listen to some good hip hop too beside eminem....

peace
OMG :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o U DONT GOTTA BE SUCH AN ASSHOLE EXCUSSSSSSE MEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DONT YOUZ GO PLAY WITH YOUR SELF CUZ WE KNO U DONT GET ANY OMG LOSER

yeah whatever resse witherspoon....try the eminem thread....even i listen to stuff other than eminem...whatever u say...I know I do and you don't know me so get the fuck outta here and go find brad pitt or something...

peace
iz that all u GoT,   pleeeeeeeeezzzzze.   go touch urSeLf u FucKiNg hOmo.  ugggggggh sorry 4 cuZZin,   but ugggggggh this LiL bOy iz sooooo gay like those NeRds Dat stAre At ME in sChOOL.  DeY dOnt thInk I nOtiCe but I do

people look at you....ewwwww.... ???  wtf, i would never stare at any1 like you....dam....that was really funny...oh well i don't have time to beef wit a bitch...u need to just shut the fuck up u ugly ass girl that thinks she is fine....ewwwwwwwwww

peace biatch..
if that her in her avatar then she pretty hot man i dont know what you lookin at???...lol.....and LMAO at go play with your self

Hittman2001

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2003, 12:54:34 AM »
LMAO!!! hahahaha ;D

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2003, 01:25:42 AM »
U so NeeDz 2 get DA eMiNeM ShOw.  i said'Z da i fEeL SOOOOOOOOOO gangsta NoW

OMG...look at my avatar...wouldn't u think i have it already....this is not an eminem forum ok...even tho  i like eminem i don't talk about him all over the forum....u need to listen to some good hip hop too beside eminem....

peace
OMG :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o U DONT GOTTA BE SUCH AN ASSHOLE EXCUSSSSSSE MEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DONT YOUZ GO PLAY WITH YOUR SELF CUZ WE KNO U DONT GET ANY OMG LOSER

yeah whatever resse witherspoon....try the eminem thread....even i listen to stuff other than eminem...whatever u say...I know I do and you don't know me so get the fuck outta here and go find brad pitt or something...

peace
iz that all u GoT,   pleeeeeeeeezzzzze.   go touch urSeLf u FucKiNg hOmo.  ugggggggh sorry 4 cuZZin,   but ugggggggh this LiL bOy iz sooooo gay like those NeRds Dat stAre At ME in sChOOL.  DeY dOnt thInk I nOtiCe but I do

don't u just luv' these Em groupie chikz, lol....
don't let nobody tell u shit else angel, u'z GANGSTA..... ;D
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2003, 08:10:43 AM »
Another innocent thread turns into a bitch fight ::)

I will admit that EM28's arguments are in general better, but sExAyGuRlYyYy is so damn hot that she has to win i'm afraid.

EM28

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2003, 10:58:51 AM »

I will admit that EM28's arguments are in general better, but sExAyGuRlYyYy is so damn hot that she has to win i'm afraid.

LOL...yeah i guess so....but i've seen better...LMAO...

peace

thriller

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2003, 11:05:51 AM »

peace
YeA rIGhT u'v SeEn BeTTeR,The only time you've seen pussy is when pussy had you ;D hEhEhEhEhEhE,  even a GURL can hit below the belt sometimes 2 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

EM28

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2003, 11:11:11 AM »

peace
YeA rIGhT u'v SeEn BeTTeR,The only time you've seen pussy is when pussy had you ;D hEhEhEhEhEhE,  even a GURL can hit below the belt sometimes 2 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Fuck you ugly ass bitch....like please go away....like you know nothing about Hip Hop...i'm tired of wasting my time on bitches ugly ones at that....so fuck off...

thriller

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2003, 11:20:58 AM »

peace

Fuck you ugly ass bitch....like please go away....like you know nothing about Hip Hop...i'm tired of wasting my time on bitches ugly ones at that....so fuck off...
if im SOOOOOOO ugly than how comeevery other guy here said i was cute i think some1 likes men      

EM28

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2003, 11:24:43 AM »

peace

if im SOOOOOOO ugly than how comeevery other guy here said i was cute i think some1 likes men      

nope i just don't like bitches like the ones from legally blonde or clueless ya know...

peace