Author Topic: Daz Dillinger - RRAGB - Thoughts?  (Read 1577 times)

WestWestYA

Re: Daz Dillinger - RRAGB - Thoughts?
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2013, 01:21:35 PM »
When i heard RRAGB it was when i was in college 10 years ago, i loved the album to death and at that time i used to like daz much better than kurupt and i still have a soft spot for daz over kurupt in his rapping style but not the south crap his makes nowadays, anyway i remember me and my friend was in a store and out the blue R.A.W. was lying on the shelf, i didn't have the money to buy it, so my friend quickly bought it for £19 we both went home and i was so envy of him that he had the privilege to listen to it before me, next day he comes to my house and says i recorded 4 tracks of it u can listen to it on your hi-fi but u can't make a copy of it, and im thinking what the fuck kind of friend is this guy :) the first track was whatcha talkin bout and hearing it, it blew my mind. i kept begging him please sell it to me and he was refusing so i made him a offer saying i'll give u £25 for it, he agreed but i never had the money for so i went and stole £25 from my brothers wallet and it was the best thieving ever :) and yes i do prefer RAW than RRAGB.

wait wtf? he wouldnt just burn it for u??
lol nope he was a new friend i met in college it was about a year i knew him, i always bring that day up to him even today and he always apologizes for what he did back than, his my best friend now for about 10-11 years str8. we met in a i.t. class because he saw i was looking at 2pac stuff on the internet and internet was a new thing back than, so after college we ended up chatting all the way to my house about doggystyle album and daz and kurupt in general. and even on the first day i met him i burned doggystyle album and 2pac's first 2 albums for him just by knowing for 1 day, thats y i didn't understand why he didn't give me raw till this day. i was really obsessed with daz dillingers music, at one point i was ready to even pay £500 for JT And Daz album, phew! thank god i didn't because those where the two albums that i could tell daz was losing his shit. which was a sad day for daz's career from that day on for me.

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2013, 05:59:59 PM »
. i was really obsessed with daz dillingers music, at one point i was ready to even pay £500 for JT And Daz album, phew!

lol alias ?

WestWestYA

« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2013, 06:38:27 PM »
. i was really obsessed with daz dillingers music, at one point i was ready to even pay £500 for JT And Daz album, phew!

lol alias ?
i dont understand sir what is alias?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2013, 07:50:48 PM »

lol alias ?

he thinks you are trolling us

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2013, 04:55:37 AM »
When i heard RRAGB it was when i was in college 10 years ago, i loved the album to death and at that time i used to like daz much better than kurupt and i still have a soft spot for daz over kurupt in his rapping style but not the south crap his makes nowadays, anyway i remember me and my friend was in a store and out the blue R.A.W. was lying on the shelf, i didn't have the money to buy it, so my friend quickly bought it for £19 we both went home and i was so envy of him that he had the privilege to listen to it before me, next day he comes to my house and says i recorded 4 tracks of it u can listen to it on your hi-fi but u can't make a copy of it, and im thinking what the fuck kind of friend is this guy :) the first track was whatcha talkin bout and hearing it, it blew my mind. i kept begging him please sell it to me and he was refusing so i made him a offer saying i'll give u £25 for it, he agreed but i never had the money for so i went and stole £25 from my brothers wallet and it was the best thieving ever :) and yes i do prefer RAW than RRAGB.

wait wtf? he wouldnt just burn it for u??
lol nope he was a new friend i met in college it was about a year i knew him, i always bring that day up to him even today and he always apologizes for what he did back than, his my best friend now for about 10-11 years str8. we met in a i.t. class because he saw i was looking at 2pac stuff on the internet and internet was a new thing back than, so after college we ended up chatting all the way to my house about doggystyle album and daz and kurupt in general. and even on the first day i met him i burned doggystyle album and 2pac's first 2 albums for him just by knowing for 1 day, thats y i didn't understand why he didn't give me raw till this day. i was really obsessed with daz dillingers music, at one point i was ready to even pay £500 for JT And Daz album, phew! thank god i didn't because those where the two albums that i could tell daz was losing his shit. which was a sad day for daz's career from that day on for me.

Haha that's a funny story. Glad you finally got your hands on it.

WestWestYA

« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2013, 05:53:38 AM »

lol alias ?

he thinks you are trolling us
trolling nah man im too old for that stuff, if i did troll someone it would be someone in real life, not people on the internet who i dont know :)