Author Topic: Something Scary We Can't Do Anything About  (Read 2179 times)

Trauma-san

Something Scary We Can't Do Anything About
« on: March 09, 2003, 10:57:58 PM »
Here's somethin for the kiddies to sleep tight about.

The U.S. has 12,000 nuclear Warheads, no joke.  

Russia, has 22,500.  TWENTY TWO THOUSAND, AND FIVE HUNDRED.  Normally, I wouldn't care, because it only takes 1 or 2, ya know? But anyways, we all know what's gone down in russia, and who knows how many of these snuck into the wrong hands, got forgot about, were sold by local leaders, etc.  That's scary.  

infinite59

Re:Something Scary We Can't Do Anything About
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2003, 11:29:50 PM »
Word... Those statistics are out of control.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2003, 01:36:53 AM »
fuck man thats craaaazy

kick ass album

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2003, 05:09:01 AM »
i found the nukes in USA more dangerous.. specially in the hand of bush..

remember, it was usa who nuked hiroshima and nagasaki... not russia

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2003, 06:23:29 AM »
America could blow something up 4000 times the size of earth! No joke.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2003, 06:30:05 AM »
So, you find the nukes Bush has control over, at the top of the world, more threatening then the thousands laying around that anymad man with a little bit of money could buy, and CLIMB to the top of the world with? That's really intelligent.  Anti-Americanism at it's best.  

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2003, 06:53:52 AM »
So, you find the nukes Bush has control over, at the top of the world, more threatening then the thousands laying around that anymad man with a little bit of money could buy, and CLIMB to the top of the world with? That's really intelligent.  Anti-Americanism at it's best.  

check the facts.. america is STILL the only country that have used nukes towardz innocent people

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2003, 11:29:11 AM »
I understand were ibo is coming from, though we need to try and disarm alll countries. you woint achieve shit with nuclear weapons unless u wanna fuck up the world. I'd be more afraid of bush, especially if i lived outside the west, but i guess for americans its obvious an outsider would be more of a threat
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

TheSheriff

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2003, 11:48:20 AM »
Yeah, I definitely trust Ivan Stepanovich, the poor baker's son who has just got enough money together to buy a nuke, and hates the free world, more than George W. Bush, a brave and intelligent man who, at heart, believes in the freedom of speech.

Yeah, fuck Bush.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2003, 11:59:19 AM »
Yeah, I definitely trust Ivan Stepanovich, the poor baker's son who has just got enough money together to buy a nuke, and hates the free world, more than George W. Bush, a brave and intelligent man who, at heart, believes in the freedom of speech.

Yeah, fuck Bush.

did you recently see sum of all fears or what... lol

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2003, 07:51:11 PM »

Yeah, fuck Bush.

did you recently see sum of all fears or what... lol
LoL

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2003, 08:24:23 PM »
When did you folks get so clouded that you don't see clearly anymore?  Russia fell apart.  There are nukes all over places that ARENT EVEN RUSSIA ANYMORE.  The Russian government basically ceased to exist at one time; do you honestly think all the nukes are accounted for?  In the cold war, you had things like Nukes being set to go off at certain times, in case the country was ever eradicated; the only way to disarm them would be to provide security codes, telling the system that the country was still o.k., don't shoot.  That's just something as an idiot that popped into my head; imagine what Russia and the U.S. had in the works with the combined intelligence of each countries greatest minds, lol.  There could be bombs all over russia set to detonate in 2010, or there could be bombs in a remote station where the 10 employees were all massacred, and the nukes stolen 10 years ago.  We don't know.  

For you guys to be so paranoid of America that you actually consider them a bigger threat than loose bombs laying around that anybody with bad intentions could grab, you've got to be out of your mind.  It would take all of congress, the house of representatives, and the president being insane to nuke a country unfairly.  It would take 1 nut with a few followers stealing one out of russia to nuke the dome of the rock, or parliament, or the u.s. capitol building.  

I'm an openminded guy, but you guys are so blindly negative towards the u.s. that it's infuriating.  Of course the U.S. shouldn't have 12,000 nukes.  But when you have 25,000 in a country that's dissolved? I feel like I'm talking to kindergardeners.  

Kaidy

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2003, 12:28:38 AM »
I'm no nuclear bomb-ologist, but don't those things have to be very carefully stored and maintained? its not like people can just take one and keep it in their yard for when they feel like blowing up a country, right?

Anyway, I've decided I'm not going to worry myself with things that are out of my control. If someone wants to set one of those things off, it aint shit i can do about it

TheSheriff

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2003, 12:18:44 PM »
Word to both Ronnie and Kaidy.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2003, 12:29:09 PM »
Word to both Ronnie and Kaidy.

word...btw how much does one nuclear war head cost? lol

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...