Author Topic: What does the muslim community in general think about Syria?  (Read 4483 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What does the muslim community in general think about Syria?
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2013, 10:25:57 AM »
lol at "logical religion" 

what pills u be poppin, i gotta get me some of them

A religion based around the creation worshiping it's Creator.  Sounds pretty logical to me.

If it were true
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Heinz

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2013, 12:31:57 PM »
This is slightly off topic but relates somewhat to Syria and Islam.
My friend Tariq who is a devout muslim once told me he believed that the prophet Isa (Jesus' name for muslims) was to return to earth in Damascus to kill Iblis the devil.
And that Isa himself would die in this battle to liberate humans from the devils power.
Its an interesting belief that I haven't come across elsewhere.
Anyone know more about this theory?

On the contrary, it is not off topic.
You hit the mark there.

But a little correction. If The Messiah Isa (Jesus) returns. In islamic Escatology
He will not kill Iblis (Satan) but he will kill Dajal (The Anti-christ)

It is not only Islam that believes that the Messiah wil return, Christians and jews believe that also.
Although Jews will claim that the messiah Will be someone else and not Jesus.

@ Infinite

You are right no one knows when, Except God.
But we have 2 differentiate between the end times (the Class between Truth and Falshood)
And Day of judgement: Where we all face our responsibility for our mistakes and good deeds

The End times does not mean the End. There can be a lot of years, centuries or even thousand of years between that and the Day of judgement, God knows best.

But that said, God gave us signs about the End time and our Prophet told us about them.

I sum some interesting things he said:

- "Women will be dressed and still be naked" ...tune in on your average Rap video and you will see
- "There will be an age were people will compete in Tall Buildings".....Have you seen them?
- "Men gonna dress like women and women gonna dress like men".... I need not explaining this.
- "People are gonna fornicate in public like Donkeys" ...
- "People gonna ride on a donkey with his ears stretched out wide through the air as fast as clouds" ....Fighter Aircrafts

I can go on.

This is said more the 1400 years ago by a man who was illiterate and lived in the Desert-land of Mekka. You Might have heard of him, his name is Muhammed (saw)

But I give you one sign.... That each and every one of you must remember.
The jews were kicked out of the holy land.. By God.. according 2 their and our holy book.
Why after 2000 years have they returned? Who returned them? Was it not forbidden for them 2 return?
Why is Jerusalem NOW centre stage!!

And I end with a translated quote from our holy book:

"They have eyes but they cannot see. They have ears but they cannot hear. They have hearts but they cannot understand. They are just like cattle"
No there is nothing wrong with your eyes or ears, but if your heart fails 2 understand....I pitty you

Yes it was Dajal my friend mentioned not Iblis, my mistake I just remembered incorrectly.

I read a book a few years ago written by a Christian scholar some 80-90 years ago (1925-1930) where he proved the validity of biblical prophesies and their manifestations.
It was a quite systematic study he had done and it lead to a climax with prophesies written down that had NOT happened and those dealt mainly with the return of Christ and the Book of Revelation. He made some very interesting interpretations regarding what had to happen BEFORE Christ would return.
This was right after 1st world war which many people took as a sure sign that Christ would return. He criticized them and said that WW1 did not fit any prophetic description.
He also predicted the 2nd world war and warned that this would NOT be the war leading up to the second coming.
Then he presented his theory of what had to happen before Christ would return.
In short he said that Europe had to fall and that the leading factor would be Greece (if you look at what is taking place today, 80-90 years after he wrote it it is interesting).
He also said that this was a smoke and mirror hiding the real Anti-Christ which would come from the east.
I don't remember the exact wording he had but it was a pretty strong reference to China.
He was very concerned with what you guys have said here: That NO ONE knows except G_d when the exact time will be.
Anyways it was a thought provoking read.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2013, 02:53:55 PM »

I admit I don't know everything about Quadaffi, but from what I have read about his Green movement, and several other things including using gold backed currency, he was clearly an enemy of the west.

As I said, I def don't know all the details, but in what way was he a tyrant? 

You know he is dead now, and it is for God 2 judge him.
Even though he did a lot of good things, he helped a lot of Africa 2 be liberated, the gold that you mentioned.
But Assad and Khaddafi although both are brutal against their Opposition.  They do stand for something and you got 2 respect that. They don't bow 2 the West.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2013, 03:13:00 PM »

Yes it was Dajal my friend mentioned not Iblis, my mistake I just remembered incorrectly.

I read a book a few years ago written by a Christian scholar some 80-90 years ago (1925-1930) where he proved the validity of biblical prophesies and their manifestations.
It was a quite systematic study he had done and it lead to a climax with prophesies written down that had NOT happened and those dealt mainly with the return of Christ and the Book of Revelation. He made some very interesting interpretations regarding what had to happen BEFORE Christ would return.
This was right after 1st world war which many people took as a sure sign that Christ would return. He criticized them and said that WW1 did not fit any prophetic description.
He also predicted the 2nd world war and warned that this would NOT be the war leading up to the second coming.
Then he presented his theory of what had to happen before Christ would return.
In short he said that Europe had to fall and that the leading factor would be Greece (if you look at what is taking place today, 80-90 years after he wrote it it is interesting).
He also said that this was a smoke and mirror hiding the real Anti-Christ which would come from the east.
I don't remember the exact wording he had but it was a pretty strong reference to China.
He was very concerned with what you guys have said here: That NO ONE knows except G_d when the exact time will be.
Anyways it was a thought provoking read.

Because you use  G_d  and not God, I presume you are jewish.
That means you are my cousin :)
We share the same Father.

The book that you mentioned is the protestant evangelics interpretation that is still used today. These christians are the storm troops 2 the zionist movement and supported it very early on.
This strange reconciliation between Jews and (western)Christianity is very odd. Never, Never, Never were the christians allies of the jews in history.
The Christians considered the jews "God-killers"
But the last 150 years or so, they made a strange and unique alliance.
The one who tricked tthe christians into supporting the zionist movement, is the same one who tricks the jews into accepting the zionist ideology, is the same one who tricks muslims into destroying their own land and make muslims look so bad.

But let me ask you as a jew, would you accept someone 2 be the Messiah if he was not Jewish. Never!
Would you accept someone 2 be the Messiah if he didn't bring back the gold age of the time of Prophet Solomon and Prophet David. Never!
Would you accept the Messiah, if he didn't restore the state of Israel? Never!

Well then this question, if there is a false Messiah. He would have 2 trick the jews into accepting him as the real Messiah.
How can he trick you if he does not do the things I mentioned above in order for you the accept him.
No, the False Messiah will not be a chinese, he will be a jew!!

If this sounds irrationale.
Check this:

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2013, 08:24:02 AM »

I admit I don't know everything about Quadaffi, but from what I have read about his Green movement, and several other things including using gold backed currency, he was clearly an enemy of the west.

As I said, I def don't know all the details, but in what way was he a tyrant? 

You know he is dead now, and it is for God 2 judge him.
Even though he did a lot of good things, he helped a lot of Africa 2 be liberated, the gold that you mentioned.
But Assad and Khaddafi although both are brutal against their Opposition.  They do stand for something and you got 2 respect that. They don't bow 2 the West.

Lol I'm well aware he's dead. I asked how he was a tyrant. If you actually read about his Green movement (had nothing to do with the environment btw), it is obvious he was a very smart and beloved by his people.

Did you see what NATO did to him? They sodomized him with a knife before killing him and filmed the whole thing. Of course he was brutal to his opponents, he was constantly under attack from the West.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2013, 04:02:57 PM »

Lol I'm well aware he's dead. I asked how he was a tyrant. If you actually read about his Green movement (had nothing to do with the environment btw), it is obvious he was a very smart and beloved by his people.

Did you see what NATO did to him? They sodomized him with a knife before killing him and filmed the whole thing. Of course he was brutal to his opponents, he was constantly under attack from the West.

good point... If you consider how much pressure Qadafi was under from forces both inside and outside Libya, he performed quite admirably in maintaining the peace and economic prosperity of his country for so many years.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2013, 04:05:25 PM »
I am no supporter of Nato, or those donkeys who did that 2 him.

But he did some terrible things, like hanging the scholars in public who disagreed with him. And let their bodies rot in the open so that the students would not dare 2 ever oppose him.
Killing 1000 plus political opponents in prison and not letting their loved ones know they died. So they fatefully brought food every day, without seeing them believing they were alive.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2013, 11:33:31 AM »
This is slightly off topic but relates somewhat to Syria and Islam.
My friend Tariq who is a devout muslim once told me he believed that the prophet Isa (Jesus' name for muslims) was to return to earth in Damascus to kill Iblis the devil.
And that Isa himself would die in this battle to liberate humans from the devils power.
Its an interesting belief that I haven't come across elsewhere.
Anyone know more about this theory?

From the Shia Ithna-Asheri perspective, there's a bit of a different view (which I won't really get into at this point because it gets quite detailed).

But in terms of what you've mentioned; we do believe the Prophet Isa will return. I haven't heard him killing Iblis at Damascus; from what I've also learned, Iblis has been given the permission to continue his actions till the Day of Judgement.
The belief is that he'll kill Dajjal (Anti-Christ) and from what I also remember, it'll be in Tel Aviv (my memory is a bit faded on this so I'll double check).

One thing to also note is that there is the belief of the rising of Sufiyani in Damascus; he'll seem pious on the outside but will be rotten to the core, including ripping unborn fetuses out the bellies of pregnant women. And from there, the Awaited Mahdi will make his return.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2013, 01:36:26 AM »
My points infinite have been well articulated by other muslims who have responded on this thread. However to summarise, it's disgusting that not only is there western imperialism, there is also islamic imperialism, in which the Syrians are viewed as evil scum of the earth who must be forced to accept the "purity" of Islam or be executed.

Furthermore it's all the more ironic and revolting that despite the so called anger of the muslims, that they are seemingly happy to allow western agents of influence to assist the Salafis in destroying fellow muslims. One of the reasons for the blow up in Turkey is because there are a lot of Syrians living there and yet.....I see no marches in this country from mulims, none, I hear muslims round my way speak about islam, this, islam that, which suggests to me that they have complete subservience to their religion which is in contrast to Syria where it was considered insulting to ask someone their religion.

I find it to be the height of irony that Israel are assisting the islamic fighting groups on the ground, providing them with medical care and seemingly vehicles too. The israelies must be laughing so hard that their sides are splitting. Muslims are destroying each other while they sit back and watch, Hezbollah who were supposedly key to thwarting Israel in Lebanon are being killed now by other muslims and Israel did not need to lift a finger.

The war in Syria will begin now to engulf surrounding muslim countries as the ordinary human muslims are set against the islamic nut jobs and once again....the western psychopaths did not need to lift a finger. No ground invasions, no air attacks or attacks from the sea, they are simply enabling the real terrorists to mass, equipping them, giving them logistical and tactical support and probably some actual support on the ground too.

One of the end games here........if they are successful in murdering perhaps millions of people, then indeed the middle east will be run by extremists, extremists with the weaponry to bring down jet liners, to carry out real horrific acts of terrorism against western targets and what will the west do? ............

Enslave us all

For beyond the psychopathic islamists, the elite really don't give a shit, christianity, islam, catholisicm.........

The elite of the world really could not give a shit if Islam rules the world, for them it's all about power, nothing more, nothing less. This assumes of course that Russia and China sit idly back while the Middle East burns.

God help us all

« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 02:57:26 AM by virtuoso »

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2013, 09:55:06 AM »
My points infinite have been well articulated by other muslims who have responded on this thread. However to summarise, it's disgusting that not only is there western imperialism, there is also islamic imperialism, in which the Syrians are viewed as evil scum of the earth who must be forced to accept the "purity" of Islam or be executed.

Furthermore it's all the more ironic and revolting that despite the so called anger of the muslims, that they are seemingly happy to allow western agents of influence to assist the Salafis in destroying fellow muslims. One of the reasons for the blow up in Turkey is because there are a lot of Syrians living there and yet.....I see no marches in this country from mulims, none, I hear muslims round my way speak about islam, this, islam that, which suggests to me that they have complete subservience to their religion which is in contrast to Syria where it was considered insulting to ask someone their religion.

I find it to be the height of irony that Israel are assisting the islamic fighting groups on the ground, providing them with medical care and seemingly vehicles too. The israelies must be laughing so hard that their sides are splitting. Muslims are destroying each other while they sit back and watch, Hezbollah who were supposedly key to thwarting Israel in Lebanon are being killed now by other muslims and Israel did not need to lift a finger.

The war in Syria will begin now to engulf surrounding muslim countries as the ordinary human muslims are set against the islamic nut jobs and once again....the western psychopaths did not need to lift a finger. No ground invasions, no air attacks or attacks from the sea, they are simply enabling the real terrorists to mass, equipping them, giving them logistical and tactical support and probably some actual support on the ground too.

One of the end games here........if they are successful in murdering perhaps millions of people, then indeed the middle east will be run by extremists, extremists with the weaponry to bring down jet liners, to carry out real horrific acts of terrorism against western targets and what will the west do? ............

Enslave us all

For beyond the psychopathic islamists, the elite really don't give a shit, christianity, islam, catholisicm.........

The elite of the world really could not give a shit if Islam rules the world, for them it's all about power, nothing more, nothing less. This assumes of course that Russia and China sit idly back while the Middle East burns.

God help us all

You are right on a lot of things, but you have 2 understand that the Saud-Wahabi movement was supported by the British. Israel and Saudi arabia have the same mother.
This movement is a reactionary movement whome with the right impulses is very easy 2 move 2 a certain direction.
That is why they are planted in the holy land.

I already posted this video...but for those who have not seen this one, it is a must if you want 2 know the current develpoments. This is a video of 2003, ten years ago!!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2013, 10:27:01 AM »

Hey Aladin, I watched the video, it mirrors my own fears, that this could be the lead up to the great war, a war which is engineered to allow for the surrendering of sovereignty to this global behemoth, and not simply the surrender but the dissolution. With regards to wahabbis.....I know that said groups have spearheaded them, financed them, mobilised them, but said wahabbi psychopaths will regard said groups as legitimate targets, they don't see the manipulation.

I would even suggest this.......these groups would see the emergence of global government as a step closer to their ultimate dream? For example we know that my ilk aka the white man is dying out generation upon generation the numbers are shrinking, the jews....the population balance between arabs and jews heavily favours the former even inside Israel, so much so that Israel had to invite russian jews into Israel.

Perhaps these psychopaths believe that an horrific loss of life would be a price worth paying for the population trends show that muslms are continuing to increase rapidly against Russia, all of Europe. Perhaps.....to these wahhabi's, it would be one of Israel's final shots and that once this global government has been fully furnished, they then have the apparatus necessary to establish their wet dream of a hardcore dictatorial Islamic global state.

Thoughts?

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2013, 11:51:24 AM »

Hey Aladin, I watched the video, it mirrors my own fears, that this could be the lead up to the great war, a war which is engineered to allow for the surrendering of sovereignty to this global behemoth, and not simply the surrender but the dissolution. With regards to wahabbis.....I know that said groups have spearheaded them, financed them, mobilised them, but said wahabbi psychopaths will regard said groups as legitimate targets, they don't see the manipulation.

I would even suggest this.......these groups would see the emergence of global government as a step closer to their ultimate dream? For example we know that my ilk aka the white man is dying out generation upon generation the numbers are shrinking, the jews....the population balance between arabs and jews heavily favours the former even inside Israel, so much so that Israel had to invite russian jews into Israel.

Perhaps these psychopaths believe that an horrific loss of life would be a price worth paying for the population trends show that muslms are continuing to increase rapidly against Russia, all of Europe. Perhaps.....to these wahhabi's, it would be one of Israel's final shots and that once this global government has been fully furnished, they then have the apparatus necessary to establish their wet dream of a hardcore dictatorial Islamic global state.

Thoughts?

On the contrary. israel is not just a state.
It is hellbend 2 rule the world. so that the jewish Messiah may return.
That is the religous context. Without that context, we don't have a CLUE what is going on.

Saud- wahabis. they are terrible.
But do they posses any real political, economic or military power.

Who rule the money system, who rule the diamont, gold market. Who rule US politics. Who rule US media.
Who has the most sophesticated military hardware.

The islamic khilafaat.... was never the saudi version. Like orthodox christianity had nothing to do with the Catholic/protestant version.

These talks of islamist as a threat is mostly nonesens, the US alone  has the power 2 bomb all islamic countries 2 the stone age(forget about NATO, israel), and still they convince most people that the islamic countries are the threat.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2013, 11:57:16 AM »
I forget you are right, perserving once heritage is ones right.
Wheter he is white black or whatever.

But who did that 2 europe.

It says jews... but I think we should differentiate between judaisme and zionism.

Because teher are a lot of jews who are descent people and are not zionist.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 11:59:22 AM by Aladin »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2013, 12:44:29 PM »

You make a lot of good, cogent points there but I guess my stumbling block is this.......the masonic brotherhood encompasses people of all religions and it is my understanding that the arrival of this supposed Messiah will be all things to all people (all religions).
Therefore....the Israeli destruction of islamic lands will be the catalyst for this.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2013, 01:35:04 PM »

You make a lot of good, cogent points there but I guess my stumbling block is this.......the masonic brotherhood encompasses people of all religions and it is my understanding that the arrival of this supposed Messiah will be all things to all people (all religions).
Therefore....the Israeli destruction of islamic lands will be the catalyst for this.

I think everyone is entitled upon his own quest for truth.
I gave you mine version.

If you think that the masons are not controled by something else then the one-eyed one. That is your right.