Author Topic: I can't be the only one annoyed with..  (Read 402 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re:I can't be the only one annoyed with..
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2003, 09:52:02 PM »
fuckers like this:

Poster 1: posts something up..
Poster 2: Hey man, that's cool, props for that.
Poster 1: Yeah, it's cool, thx for the props, you're a cool poster too.
I'll give you some props back.
Poster 2: Nah man, YOU are the coolest!! Have some props on me!!
Poster 3: That's cool, I will give you both props!! You 2 are the best!!
Poster 1: Thanks, you are cool too. I love you! Have some props.

This shit is getting hella annoying.
At least make this kinda deals on AIM or MSN or something.. it also takes away the idea of the whole karma-concept.
Lame.
i totally agree with you man....imaturity and insecurity has takin over the board....

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2003, 02:51:18 AM »
Hey Jome...We don't care what you're annoyed with...Here, have a diss...

yeah i know...i got love for you NIK...here NIK have some props...LOL

peace

whats hilarious is that he didn't even get it that we were talkin bout him... lol

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2003, 07:17:39 AM »
Hey Jome...We don't care what you're annoyed with...Here, have a diss...

yeah i know...i got love for you NIK...here NIK have some props...LOL

peace

whats hilarious is that he didn't even get it that we were talkin bout him... lol

yeah i did so cuz so you get a diss for not knowing that i knew...

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2003, 09:40:47 AM »
I agree Jome, This board has been over run with loads of new faces who post about 500 posts a week all mainly bull and they prop each other left right and centre.

Which is one of the reasons i don't post much.

::)

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2003, 10:44:16 AM »
I agree Jome, This board has been over run with loads of new faces who post about 500 posts a week all mainly bull and they prop each other left right and centre.

Which is one of the reasons i don't post much.

::)

you don't post any more cuz of some newbies...who?  LOL...don't answer that cuz you'd probably say my name like 5 times...

peace

Immortal

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2003, 11:02:52 AM »
like i sooooooooooooooooo thought this was goin be a topic about lil ol me

like your soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nastyyyyyyyyy
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2003, 12:22:32 PM »

wtf you talkin bout "so cuz so you get a diss"? and you're from so. cali? lmao.
anyways, where is the money for the Too $hort cd huh? thats what i'm wonderin.. wheres KevB's money? i know you owe more people money................. anyways, fuck it you can send the money you won't get the cd tho :P

oh and before i forget, don't "diss" me again please, i'm still hurt from the last one, an additional diss could kill me. ::)

TheSheriff

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2003, 12:39:45 PM »
Props.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2003, 01:47:08 PM »

wtf you talkin bout "so cuz so you get a diss"? and you're from so. cali? lmao.
anyways, where is the money for the Too $hort cd huh? thats what i'm wonderin.. wheres KevB's money? i know you owe more people money................. anyways, fuck it you can send the money you won't get the cd tho :P

oh and before i forget, don't "diss" me again please, i'm still hurt from the last one, an additional diss could kill me. ::)

ok cool dawg....where you from LOL...I don't needa know that....are you KevB's dad...He can ask himself he doesn't need you to ask for him i'm sure...ok i won't send the money i ain't gonna get the cd fine....LMAO@i owe money...just cuz i said i want it i owe money...LMAO...people can change their mind....I dont need that too short cd anymore....I got people that live closer to me i can deal with...so fuck off....ight i'll keep dissing you.....actually fuck it its not worth it....it doesn't do anything....hahahahahahahahahah

TheSheriff

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2003, 01:55:50 PM »
ok cool dawg....where you from LOL...I don't needa know that....are you KevB's dad...He can ask himself he doesn't need you to ask for him i'm sure...ok i won't send the money i ain't gonna get the cd fine....LMAO@i owe money...just cuz i said i want it i owe money...LMAO...people can change their mind....I dont need that too short cd anymore....I got people that live closer to me i can deal with...so fuck off....ight i'll keep dissing you.....actually fuck it its not worth it....it doesn't do anything....hahahahahahahahahah

This guy terrifies me.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2003, 01:57:50 PM »

This guy terrifies me.

LMAO...thats all i gotta say

Yeah!

• 'G'
  • Don't Get It Twisted!
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2003, 06:34:58 PM »
Whats the point of keeping these guys here? If I owned this board id ban all the annoying guys here that controbute nothing. Overseer and Rud are nice and fair. But you dont need a real reason to be banned. What are you gonna do? Sue IGangsta.com? Just ban these idiots. Theyre ruining a hip hop board and turning it into a playground.

bez

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2003, 02:59:17 PM »
SPread the love!

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2003, 03:12:46 PM »
Applesauce...

bez

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2003, 03:53:32 PM »
Apple Head