Author Topic: REVIEW OF SUGE ON JIMMY KIMMEL  (Read 893 times)

Young Dan Iza

REVIEW OF SUGE ON JIMMY KIMMEL
« on: March 10, 2003, 10:29:11 PM »
well i saw the show and i dont know what 2 say---shit was crazy...crooked i was on there, he seems like a cool guy that is positive.  Jimmy kimmel was rockin a bulletproof vest the whole show, suge came out wit a cigar and started talkin the same shit like he always does like how he is from the hood and all this shit and then jimmy brought up snoop.  Suge threw in disses about how he is makin money offa snoop and shit and then jimmy was said snoop is my friend and i think that u guys should end this, and suge said i love snoop and spank (snoops son), that was pretty cold of suge 2 be talkin about snoops family and shit.  suge talked about jimmy's vest and said with todays technology that wouldnt help becuz he could stick a needle filled wit blood of an aids paitent and die slow...damn i cant believe he said that!!!  then at the end suge grab the mic from Jimmy and screamed crooked i and irv gotti, and he gave props 2 his preach, then the cohost grabbed the mic from suge and said he wanted 2 give props 2 his rabbi, shit was hilarious but suge wasnt laughin.....overall i dont know what 2 think this guy is an asshole and a problem, but i watched the whole show which is what suge was tryin 2 get peeps 2 do.  dont worry im paitently waiting 2 bootleg all of tha rows music, pz!

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:REVIEW OF SUGE ON JIMMY KIMMEL
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2003, 10:34:04 PM »
cool, thanks for the review i mixed up my days i was watchin the quik dvd tonight.  i can't believe he had suge on the show though because he seems to like snoop a lot since he was his first co-host and that is cold of him to be talkin about snoop's family

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2003, 10:41:16 PM »
Fuk him too much attention for Suge

kingpin_4eva

• 'G'
  • LADIES #1 LOVER
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2003, 10:49:58 PM »
Yo, Don187 how is tha dj quik dvd? Is it worth buying? Please let me know i was thinking about buying it. Also did you see the Daz- Gangsta Shit dvd? Let me know how it was.
Nah, maybe it's the bitches and the sunshine
Fool, it's the palm trees, cool breeze and one-time
This the home of ragtops and swimsuits
We wear Chuck Taylors, nigga, we don't fuck with Timb boots!

Bomb-A®

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2003, 10:53:41 PM »
fuck suge.
die slow muthafucker

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2003, 10:56:49 PM »
plus shit was cold as fuck when he dissed eazy-e
when they were talkin bout aids and shit suges like
"yea you'll die slow, like eazy-e"
shit was cold

crooked I's freestyle was dope as fuck tho

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2003, 10:57:35 PM »
o yea i got a Q

is it true that suge gets $1 of every cd snoop sells?

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Quadruple OG

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2003, 11:03:22 PM »
what hasn't been mentioned was that for the beginning of the show Crook got a lot of attention and was involved in the opening before the co-host came out.  Crook also spit out a freestyle talkin bout who was on the show.  was very good exposure for crook, cuz Kimmel kept referring to him throughout the show.  the only prob was that someone forgot to tell Crook the DysFunkTional Family soundtrack was pused back to April 8th, cuz he said "March 25th" in the freestyle.  But Crook was getting props throughout the show, and I gotta give him props, cuz he came off sounding somewhat intelligent compared to 50 cent's retarded ass when he was on.  At the end Suge promoted DysFUnkTional Family soundtrack, as well as Crook's album and shouted out Tha Row's roster

Mac Sean

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2003, 11:46:18 PM »
maybe he forgot to rewrite his "freestyle"

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2003, 12:14:12 AM »
lol. suge is a clown.

southbound

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Take it DEEP!
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2003, 01:17:15 AM »
then at the end suge grab the mic from Jimmy and screamed crooked i and irv gotti,
i believe he shouted out gail gotti not irv gotti... also did anyone catch that they are switching the name back to death row? i dont know if i was hearing things or thats the case but i heard sum shit like that when suge was talking about being locked up

Deep Cover

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2003, 01:18:12 AM »
maybe he forgot to rewrite his "freestyle"

LOL!!!! Hahaha, that's a good one

Suga Foot

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2003, 01:19:28 AM »
Am I the only one that notice Suge was Hammered?  When he came out he bumped into the wall, and he stumbled a bit when he was sitting down.  He was sluring his words a lot too.

And what the fuck was up with that story about the dood givin a bj in the bathroom?

southbound

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Take it DEEP!
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2003, 01:37:41 AM »

And what the fuck was up with that story about the dood givin a bj in the bathroom?
lmfao   maybe he was locked down too long

eNgIeS

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2003, 04:31:32 AM »
What an ass wipe. Suge showed his true colours on that show. He always lying & then trying to be nice to the hosts, but tonight i think he showed everyone what a cold hearted asshole he is