Author Topic: For those who say I never bond with my son, watch this...  (Read 2296 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: For those who say I never bond with my son, watch this...
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2013, 04:13:44 PM »
LOLOL. You work for Verizon? So you even snitch like T.I.?
;)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2013, 04:19:56 PM »
why is the video private?
The West is Back

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2013, 04:21:27 PM »
Because he got embarrassed of how awful a parent he is.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2013, 04:23:39 PM »
why is the video private?

he came to his senses and realized a video of him smoking weed with his kid wasn't smart to post online

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2013, 04:35:03 PM »
But sadly enough he doesn't think it's a bad idea to stop doing it.

Just that recording it and posting it online is a bad idea.

Remedy360

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2013, 11:48:54 PM »
 :stupid:

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2013, 05:45:26 AM »
I wanna see the vid.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2013, 05:26:08 PM »
Don't worry guys, I reported this to child services and they are going to look into this.  Say bye bye to your visitation rights shit brick. 

Al Bundy

« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2013, 05:45:44 PM »
brian made the video private. did anyone get this saved?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2013, 05:59:56 PM »
Man dodges picture questions and now job questions. Sounds like an ashamed nigga.
I guess I should be ashamed of workin' for Verizon huh ?

LMAO

At best, AT BEST, in this dudes life he'll be middle management gettin fucked with long hours and menial pay, but actin like he ballin peddlin cell phones hahahhaha

The best part about it is he drops that info like "yeah so i should be ashamed that im a millionaire stock investor huh get off my nuts dogg" shit you cant make this stuff up
I have a career rusty unlike you. it's not my fault that you wanna stay on the internet all night, wake up the next day, listen to your mother gettin' pounded while you play video games all day, and rot your life away living off taxpayer's money.

i have a real career whereas you work in retail.  i havent worked retail since i was in my late teens bud, that shits for suckas.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2013, 06:06:24 PM »
Man dodges picture questions and now job questions. Sounds like an ashamed nigga.

LMAO

At best, AT BEST, in this dudes life he'll be middle management gettin fucked with long hours and menial pay, but actin like he ballin peddlin cell phones hahahhaha

The best part about it is he drops that info like "yeah so i should be ashamed that im a millionaire stock investor huh get off my nuts dogg" shit you cant make this stuff up
I have a career rusty unlike you. it's not my fault that you wanna stay on the internet all night, wake up the next day, listen to your mother gettin' pounded while you play video games all day, and rot your life away living off taxpayer's money.

i have a real career whereas you work in retail.  i havent worked retail since i was in my late teens bud, that shits for suckas.
wrong. I figured you dudes thought I meant the phones and shit. I deal with the cable reels, fios boxes,etc. major shit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2013, 06:13:26 PM »

LMAO

wrong. I figured you dudes thought I meant the phones and shit. I deal with the cable reels, fios boxes,etc. major shit.

lol, installer?  ur gonna have to be more specific, my career doesnt involve physical work.  i dont break my back or get my hands dirty, son.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2013, 06:17:17 PM »

LMAO

lol, installer?  ur gonna have to be more specific, my career doesnt involve physical work.  i dont break my back or get my hands dirty, son.
nah i'm not an installer but I make sure those items get to the customers from point a to point b.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2013, 06:17:59 PM »
arguing over jobs on the internet is boring you guys, stick to the personal attacks lol