Author Topic: Look who Dwight Howard is hanging out with  (Read 2055 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Look who Dwight Howard is hanging out with
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2013, 09:57:09 AM »
kobe looks so short in that picture

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2013, 09:57:37 AM »
But you don't play, shoeless and sockless.

If some guy absolutely mastered stilts and the NBA let him and he got an extra foot and was eight feet tall, he'd still have that extra foot advantage on the court, despite only being seven foot. So if you're telling me Dwight beefs his footgame up to get an extra inch or two, hes still getting that on the court; so who the fuck cares what he measures barefoot? He doesn't play like that.

Well actually, the reason Michael Jordan is not better than Kobe is because MJ didn't play Shoeless, and if they allowed Kobe to play shoeless then he'd still be the greatest player ever, didn't you know. LMFAO

That's basically how Sccittles argues.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2013, 10:05:21 AM »
You know...I wouldn't really be all that shocked if he thought Kobe's kicks were nicer than anything from the Jordan Brand.

"Jordan's are just more mainstream, but when it comes down to it, Kobe has the greater shoe."

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2013, 10:08:51 AM »

This is still my favorite looking shoe of all time. I told myself in high school I'd wait until I was an adult to buy some Jordans, when my feet stop growing. And now as an adult I spend my money on things like a mortgage and car payments. FUCK! To be a grown up who lives at home and has no care in the world, and doesn't need to work. That would be nice.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2013, 10:21:56 AM »
Lmfaooo. I see what you did there.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2013, 10:24:55 AM »

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2013, 10:56:11 AM »

If some guy absolutely mastered stilts and the NBA let him and he got an extra foot and was eight feet tall, he'd still have that extra foot advantage on the court, despite only being seven foot. So if you're telling me Dwight beefs his footgame up to get an extra inch or two, hes still getting that on the court; so who the fuck cares what he measures barefoot? He doesn't play like that.

Well actually, the reason Michael Jordan is not better than Kobe is because MJ didn't play Shoeless, and if they allowed Kobe to play shoeless then he'd still be the greatest player ever, didn't you know. LMFAO

lol minglin with the laker haters, bondin with a teenage white boy from new york over hating on kobe......im pretty sure u dont sound like the biggest douche in history right about now

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2013, 11:18:27 AM »

lol minglin with the laker haters, bondin with a teenage white boy from new york over hating on kobe......im pretty sure u dont sound like the biggest douche in history right about now

No, it's bonding over your blind Standom of Kobe Bryant. Kobe is the second best player since the Russell/Chamberlain era (I am still not sure how to rank basketball players pre-1970 compared to today.) Hell, I'm close to saying Kobe is better than Magic, and for me that's like you saying LeBron is better than Kobe, it hurts really bad. (I still don't think Lebron is better than Kobe prime vs prime, and I've said that over and over again) But from the basketball I've seen, I was convinced in 2010 that Kobe had passed Magic, but it's still a bitter pill to swallow. (not because I hate Kobe, but because Magic Johnson was my childhood hero.) So you are taking this personally. Your Standom of Kobe is really too much. One man is NOT greater than the team, especially when that team is the Lakers.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2013, 11:26:25 AM »

No, it's bonding over your blind Standom of Kobe Bryant. Kobe is the second best player since the Russell/Chamberlain era (I am still not sure how to rank basketball players pre-1970 compared to today.) Hell, I'm close to saying Kobe is better than Magic, and for me that's like you saying LeBron is better than Kobe, it hurts really bad. (I still don't think Lebron is better than Kobe prime vs prime, and I've said that over and over again) But from the basketball I've seen, I was convinced in 2010 that Kobe had passed Magic, but it's still a bitter pill to swallow. (not because I hate Kobe, but because Magic Johnson was my childhood hero.) So you are taking this personally. Your Standom of Kobe is really too much. One man is NOT greater than the team, especially when that team is the Lakers.

u just overrate jordan like the rest of the general public who have been brainwashed into buying into the jordan brand from an early age based on the push david stern and the nba gave him...not only was he circumstantially placed in the best shoes possible to achieve ultimate iconic stature, but the backing he got from the league and marketing machine he became due to bein david stern's son is something kobe never saw. if u were as smart as me, u'd understand what im sayin right about now.

kobe drafted to the bulls in 84 with the same love MJ got from david stern would have 8+ titles, woulda never retired for baseball, woulda had some 40 ppg seasons under his belt...u, as a laker fan, should be like "fuck yea, the skys the limit"....but since u grew up in minnesota, i guess things are a lil different for u. have fun joking around with laker haters, tho. lmao. fuckin weirdo.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2013, 11:33:08 AM »

u just overrate jordan like the rest of the general public who have been brainwashed into buying into the jordan brand from an early age based on the push david stern and the nba gave him...not only was he circumstantially placed in the best shoes possible to achieve ultimate iconic stature, but the backing he got from the league and marketing machine he became due to bein david stern's son is something kobe never saw. if u were as smart as me, u'd understand what im sayin right about now.

kobe drafted to the bulls in 84 with the same love MJ got from david stern would have 8+ titles, woulda never retired for baseball, woulda had some 40 ppg seasons under his belt...u, as a laker fan, should be like "fuck yea, the skys the limit"....but since u grew up in minnesota, i guess things are a lil different for u. have fun joking around with laker haters, tho. lmao. fuckin weirdo.

Last I checked, I grew up in San Bernardino? And I didn't move here full time until I was 25, hell I was going to meet SGV but his ass didn't want to meet up. (but he did meet my sister...  :P)

You talk about being a real Laker fan. I am old man who's seen a lot of basketball. I saw Magic in his heyday, Jordan in his prime. I am old enough to know you deal with fact, instead you Sccitles deal in what-ifs. What if Kobe was drafted by Chicago in 1984, and then you say he'd be better than Jordan and then argue it as truth. This is delusional, which is a side affect of too much weed.

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2013, 11:37:39 AM »
call me when jordan scores 81 in a game

one last time...prime for prime, kobe could beat jordan 1-on-1....could jordan beat kobe? sure, why not? i truly think they'd both win some games. but to act like sayin that prime kobe could beat prime jordan is blasphemous is on some anti-laker/jordan-homerism shit, and thats all there is to it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2013, 01:14:38 PM »

one last time...prime for prime, kobe could beat jordan 1-on-1....could jordan beat kobe? sure, why not? i truly think they'd both win some games. but to act like sayin that prime kobe could beat prime jordan is blasphemous is on some anti-laker/jordan-homerism shit, and thats all there is to it.

I'll say this, if they play 10 times 1 on 1, I think Kobe wins 3-4 times. Kobe's too good for MJ to beat every single game, and one game Kobe might explode. But for the most part, MJ's defense was better and he'd win the majority of the games. It's the biggest what if in basketball, Kobe vs. MJ in their primes. It's like Ali vs. Tyson, Joe Montana's 49ers O vs. the Steel Curtain in the 4th quarter. It's something people debate in barbershops. But in a series, Jordan would win the series.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2013, 07:08:46 PM »
Call Wilt when Kobe puts up 100 in a game.

Seriously, what does the most points in one game matter?  It's an accolade, but it doesn't determine if you're better than someone else when looking at the potential GOATs.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2013, 07:10:21 PM »
Call Wilt when Kobe puts up 100 in a game.

Seriously, what does the most points in one game matter?  It's an accolade, but it doesn't determine if you're better than someone else when looking at the potential GOATs.

yeah NIK call us when Kobe has more than 1 MVP award

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2013, 10:23:40 PM »
Call me when Kobe gets a triple-double in a Finals game.