Author Topic: so Warren G want to remix Kanye's latest album  (Read 1276 times)

Sccit

Re: so Warren G want to remix Kanye's latest album
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2013, 11:07:59 AM »
It wouldn't even sell less than what Snoop sells usually these days. So why not risk another critically acclaimed album? But that's all wishful thinking, Snoop got no more bars.

I THINK IT'LL SELL TWICE AS MUCH, BASED ON THE STRENGTH THAT EVERY WEST COAST HEAD WILL BUY IT.....ALSO, WILL COST HIM A LOT LESS IN EXPENSES, CONSIDERING HE WONT BE PAYIN A BUNCHA DIFFERENT BIG NAME PRODUCERS. SOMETIMES THE MOST OBVIOUS ROUTE IS THE ONE NEVER TAKEN.

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2013, 02:04:24 PM »
why not remix some of the bullshit albums snoop has put out recently...

warren n quik wouldve made that snoop lion album 30 times  better than it was

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I'd like to hear them remix that Malice N Wonderland or whatever it was called that dropped a few years ago

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2013, 03:21:30 PM »
i was thinkin the same thing..along with the blue carpet treatment too....

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2013, 06:16:52 AM »
A good idea and will get their core fan base talking again.

Well since these artists are more accessible nowadays via social networks , no harm in telling them what we want to hear.
Have just tweeted Snoop about it, with hash tag #Adj&Arapper and #Warren&Snoop.

You guys can do the same if you want , the worst is them not paying attention to it or it might work and if not an album we might get a mixtape from the two of them.
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

Okka

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2013, 04:15:08 AM »
I think "Flashback Bounce" was the last song Warren G produced for Snoop except for that song on the Snoop and Wiz collabo album/soundtrack. Does anybody have "Flashback Bounce" in 320kbps? It was fuckin dope, i remember bumpin' it all the time back when it dropped. It was on some "Welcome To Tha Chuuch" mixtape.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2013, 10:52:19 PM »
Yeah...

but wtf happened to that Nate Dogg tribute album he was speaking about ??!

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2013, 06:32:16 AM »
I always thought one of the biggest bitchmade moves by Snoop was having ZERO Warren G production on the 213 album. 213 is Nate singing, snoop rapping, warren producing. Warren did drop that remix to groupie love which was of course 1000x better than the original.

Snoops prolly been salty all these years that Warren signed with Def Jam back in the day and went multi platinum.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2013, 06:46:09 AM »
I honestly don't think it was a big of a deal to not have Warren G producing on the 213 album...Battlecat,Lil Half Dead, Terrace Martin,Hi Tek, Tha Bizness, Dj Pooh All of them did a great job

h2k4

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2013, 07:14:45 AM »
Good way to get back in the spotlight, but nothing can save that record his career

Fixed

bouli77

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2013, 08:47:51 AM »
I always thought one of the biggest bitchmade moves by Snoop was having ZERO Warren G production on the 213 album. 213 is Nate singing, snoop rapping, warren producing. Warren did drop that remix to groupie love which was of course 1000x better than the original.

Snoops prolly been salty all these years that Warren signed with Def Jam back in the day and went multi platinum.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2013, 02:36:41 AM »

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2013, 01:16:16 PM »
I honestly don't think it was a big of a deal to not have Warren G producing on the 213 album...Battlecat,Lil Half Dead, Terrace Martin,Hi Tek, Tha Bizness, Dj Pooh All of them did a great job

That's not the point...213 is snoop rapping, Nate singing, and warren producing. Otherwise don't call it 213. What if snoop had no raps or Nate didn't sing? Wack as hell that there was zero Warren production, and that's all on Snoop making that call.

bouli77

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2013, 03:12:40 PM »
yeah the album is decent but without warren behind the boards it's not the same feel.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2013, 03:59:22 PM »
But whoever said that 213 was about Snoop rappin,nate singing and warren producing? I think that's something the hardcore fans made up

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2013, 05:09:08 PM »
But whoever said that 213 was about Snoop rappin,nate singing and warren producing? I think that's something the hardcore fans made up

213 was warren, Nate, and snoops group before death row. Nobody made that up lol.