Author Topic: KOBE VOTED FAVORITE PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE AMONGST ROOKIES......  (Read 3070 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: KOBE VOTED FAVORITE PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE AMONGST ROOKIES......
« Reply #90 on: September 10, 2013, 07:36:17 AM »
So stunted on. Can't be real life. Bodied on another level.

Fraxxx

« Reply #91 on: September 10, 2013, 08:18:38 AM »
Sooo... this happens when you discuss why Kobe was voted favorite player? :D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #92 on: September 10, 2013, 08:20:44 AM »

LMAO

Sccit

« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2013, 11:06:38 AM »

naah, this is what happens when some1 has a secret obsession with me from something that happened in the past, so they come back hiding behind a fake alias to try and get me back, using basketball discussion as a mask for their nutriding antics lmao. the dude clearly didnt give a fuck why kobe was voted favorite player...his agenda on this forum was to take me down from the day he decided to come back as an anonymous coward.. and considering i destroyed cham's reputation on here, he's bound to ride with this failias till the end, no matter how embarrassing the antics get :-X

Sccit

« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2013, 11:12:27 AM »
The pussy continues to be a pussy. Calls me a pussy, too pussy to prove it. Give him a public address, makes pussy excuse to not show. Give him my home address, makes pussy excuse to not show. Too pussy to even admit he's such a pussy.

What we've learned: You are a bitter homo-phobe with homosexual tendencies, based on your constant thoughts of dick and nuts. You're an Internet tough guy who comes from a privileged life and makes terrible horrorcore music to feel like a bad ass. Evil makes your vagina smell bad. Nearly in your 30's, still living at home, jobless, getting an allowance... the only place you feel special is a website where you've spent almost half your life.

I'm done. Respond with all your wannabe tough guy bullshit. You had many opportunities to prove how tough you are and you bitched out. Sorry Dwight Collins.

SO WHEN CAN I EXPECT U AT TARZANA PARK, PUSSYBOY?

OR IF U TOO SCARED TO RESPOND HERE, I MADE A THREAD JUST FOR U

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=304400.0

:-*