Author Topic: Swizz Beatz: My ONLY Concern Right Now Is Working On DMX’s Comeback Album  (Read 482 times)

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

J. B A N A N A S

Re: Swizz Beatz: My ONLY Concern Right Now Is Working On DMX’s Comeback Album
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2013, 03:30:18 PM »
Swizz has too many beats that sound the same. The whole "We Are The Streets" album from The LOX was ruined by his beats.

I just downloaded that album the other day since I lost the cd back in 03 or some shit.

Those beats were terrible.

Except "Recognize" of course which Primo did. 

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2013, 05:11:05 PM »
"Fuck You" was tight though, only track I recall from that one lol

Okka

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2013, 02:21:11 AM »
"Blood Pressure" was dope as fuck, that and "Recognize" are the only great songs on the album. "Fuck You" wasn't that bad and the intro was funny.

Will_B

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2013, 12:54:11 PM »
Swizz has too many beats that sound the same. The whole "We Are The Streets" album from The LOX was ruined by his beats.

I just downloaded that album the other day since I lost the cd back in 03 or some shit.

Those beats were terrible.

The albums garbage and was a horrible letdown

Money, Power & Respect is classic to me

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2013, 09:29:09 AM »
Damn, KDot sent the eastcoast into a frenzy.......
lol at them tryin to revive that old mans career, the guys running on fumes.

the goal is to make it to Touring, thats where the Artist gets about 75% ov there own earnings..(dont quote me)
2 months ov good behaviour for the massive interviews/performances, is it possible without a "DMX Couldnt make it due too"......?
after the shit gets mastered Swizz will dip back to wifey and far from X...dmx is swizz beats career, so this attempt to save the newyork sound.....dont hold your breath. The lox will do what they do, stay relivent and drop countless subleminals... good group but too biase for my taste. But thats the newyork sound, fuck you, we made this, fuck you.
BIG, LOX, DMX, WU, that says ny to me, jayz is more of a gumbo, all 3 coasts infused to make 1, but his style b4 he changed it was....jayz dont sound EASTcoast to me, but foriegn, like hes not from America but took all styles, Maybe thats why every verse has to scream with the words, brooklyn this, newyork that....

now take it personal.
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!