Author Topic: R.I.P. Nelson Mandela.  (Read 605 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: R.I.P. Nelson Mandela.
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2013, 04:33:19 PM »
Things wewre better during apartheid. Blacks had their own bathrooms n shit. It was like one big block party in the slums.

You'll be surprised to know that quality of life indicators went down for not only whites after apartheid, but for blacks as well!  Average incomes for blacks dropped like 30% since Mandela took over, and something like 1 in 3 women can expect to get raped.  It's became the murder and crime capital of the world since Mandela took power.
south africa is not murder anc crime capital of the world and nelson mandela was only president from 94-99. im sure you made those statistics up too. you really think blacks there had a lower quality of life when they got running water and electricity?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2013, 05:24:28 PM »
Things wewre better during apartheid. Blacks had their own bathrooms n shit. It was like one big block party in the slums.

You'll be surprised to know that quality of life indicators went down for not only whites after apartheid, but for blacks as well!  Average incomes for blacks dropped like 30% since Mandela took over, and something like 1 in 3 women can expect to get raped.  It's became the murder and crime capital of the world since Mandela took power.
while south africa may be a dangerous place to live, I don't know if Mandela is responsible. I heard the president who took over had a lot to do with that. Like i said, I havent done my homework on it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2013, 05:59:29 PM »

You'll be surprised to know that quality of life indicators went down for not only whites after apartheid, but for blacks as well!  Average incomes for blacks dropped like 30% since Mandela took over, and something like 1 in 3 women can expect to get raped.  It's became the murder and crime capital of the world since Mandela took power.
while south africa may be a dangerous place to live, I don't know if Mandela is responsible. I heard the president who took over had a lot to do with that. Like i said, I havent done my homework on it.
i dont think anyone is gonna argue about south africa being a fucked up country, but saying blacks had it better during apartheid is straight up retarded. youre talking about people that were forced from their homes and sent to live in unsanitary shanty towns with no running water or electricity

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.