Poll

who?

Denver
3 (42.9%)
Seattle
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: February 01, 2014, 11:12:45 AM

Author Topic: who wins the Superbowl?  (Read 1014 times)

Hack Wilson - real

who wins the Superbowl?
« on: January 24, 2014, 11:12:45 AM »
I say if the weather is okay Denver wins 34-17

if the weather is bad (i.e. stormy, super freezing) then denver wins 17 to 13

Remedy360

Re: who wins the Superbowl?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 03:34:13 PM »
lmao

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 03:36:55 PM »
Seaguls 24 Broncos 17

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 04:14:15 PM »

LOL

You honestly think even in good weather broncos put up 34 on the best D in the league? Wow thats a bold statement considering they only scored 27 on chargers and 26 on a battered NE Defense and they only start scoring consistently in that game when Talib got injured...I think this is a bad matchup for Broncos and don't see them putting up more then 13 points to be honest.

Seattle wins 24-13

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 05:11:38 PM »

LOL

You honestly think even in good weather broncos put up 34 on the best D in the league? Wow thats a bold statement considering they only scored 27 on chargers and 26 on a battered NE Defense and they only start scoring consistently in that game when Talib got injured...I think this is a bad matchup for Broncos and don't see them putting up more then 13 points to be honest.

Seattle wins 24-13

broncos scored 37 ppg, i'm picking them to play below their season average.

how's Seattle gonna guard Welker, Thomas, Thomas AND Decker?  if they do then Moreno and Ball will have huge games.

Can I trust Russell Wilson to make precise throws?  No.  Peyton?  Yes.

If this game was played in a dome it'd probably be 45-21 Broncos and Peyton would throw for as many yards as possible just to make a point that he's the best ever

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 08:10:55 PM »

LOL

Seattle wins 24-13

broncos scored 37 ppg, i'm picking them to play below their season average.

how's Seattle gonna guard Welker, Thomas, Thomas AND Decker?  if they do then Moreno and Ball will have huge games.

Can I trust Russell Wilson to make precise throws?  No.  Peyton?  Yes.

If this game was played in a dome it'd probably be 45-21 Broncos and Peyton would throw for as many yards as possible just to make a point that he's the best ever

LOL! Keep the comedy coming.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2014, 12:25:51 PM »
smh @ seabags fans being so upset that another football fan would dare pick against them

not like Peyton has a valid case for best QB ever and his team has a valid case for best offense ever......while meanwhile the Seabags have no case for best defense ever........

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2014, 06:33:29 PM »
you guys gave up 17 to a horrible QB in Kaepernick

Peyton won't throw those silly INT's in the 4th quarter with less than a minute to go...bank on that.  and you still haven't convinced me how Seattle can stop Welker, Thomas, Thomas and Decker and still prevent Moreno/Ball for running for 150

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2014, 11:27:40 AM »
Seattle

Remedy360

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2014, 12:47:21 PM »

smh @ seabags fans being so upset that another football fan would dare pick against them

not like Peyton has a valid case for best QB ever and his team has a valid case for best offense ever......while meanwhile the Seabags have no case for best defense ever........

Well first, "Seabags" is without a doubt the most dumb name I've heard yet. You even admitted to me that you didn't know what it meant. Anyways, I don't care about people picking against the Hawks. You're just acting like they're going to be lucky to not get doubled up in points and completely blown to shit. When in reality, we haven't lost a game by more than 7 points in the last 2 seasons and beyond that. The Broncos do have a great offense, no doubt. But they haven't faced a defense of this caliber the entire season. And the "best defense" thing is a dumb comparison to make considering the fact that the NFL is set up to help offenses and teams put up great points. Put this Hawks defense in a past generation and it's a different conversation. As for the offense, yeah they've struggled, but it's been against some of the best defenses in the NFL, Denver is not one of those, or even close for that matter. Wilson has been told to play conservative all year, this team wants to run the ball, play good defense, and not make mistakes. He's proved that he can air it out when he has to. And you can hate on Kaepernick all you want, but dude could easily go down as the best running QB ever, and the team he plays on is arguably the most talented in the league. People have been doubting this team all season, and they keep proving people wrong.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2014, 12:51:01 PM »
"best running QB ever" is like being the "best 3 point shooting center ever" in basketball

Remedy360

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2014, 12:58:59 PM »
"best running QB ever" is like being the "best 3 point shooting center ever" in basketball

..Yet he lead his team to a Superbowl and an NFC championship in his first two seasons as a starter.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2014, 01:09:50 PM »
and what has he won again?

Dirk won a title as a 3 point shooting 7 footer....kaep ain't no dirk.

Remedy360

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2014, 01:16:08 PM »
and what has he won again?

Dirk won a title as a 3 point shooting 7 footer....kaep ain't no dirk.

lol what's with the NBA comparisons? All I'm saying is that he's a dangerous player who plays on the team many expected to win the Superbowl, so giving up 17 points isn't the blasphemous occurance that you're making it out to be.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2014, 01:48:38 PM »
put Kaep on the Jets and he's a nobody

the 49ers have a top 3 defense and a nice roster of weapons and solid o line.  even Sanchez can take a team like that deep in the playoffs and Sanchez sucks lol