Author Topic: Top 5 Conscious albums of All-Time  (Read 799 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: Top 5 Conscious albums of All-Time
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2014, 11:58:21 PM »
Did infinite just troll the fuck out of Remedy or is he really wiggin out that bad ??lol
The West is Back

Remedy360

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2014, 12:59:53 AM »
^ Lol not "wiggin out" just telling it like it man.

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2014, 02:49:29 AM »
" You wanna be a conscious rapper, right? I'll hit you in the head, make you unconscious rapper." - DJ JS-1 feat. Sean Price, Chino XL, Killah Priest. - "Murder"

bouli77

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2014, 07:37:30 AM »

What does anything mean, you illiterate piece of shit.  A lot of words are subjective but we use them anyway, as a form of communication amongst human beings, often to describe feelings and emotions that are unique to the person experiencing them.  Like when I say your a "bitch" I'm describing an emotion I feel after reading your illiterate take on the world.  There may be a better word for that then calling you a "bitch" but ultimately an emotion is an invisible feeling so there is no direct translation.

looks like someone forgot to take his medication... again.

my question was serious, what do you (and people as a whole) mean by conscious rap ? because it's a generic term (and not a very accurate term for that matter) that's most of the times misused. usually when someone asks a question, the first step is to define precisely the terms of the question.

this thread very telling about the narcissistic, emotionally unbalanced and self-absorbed ways that you have displayed time and again at the forum. first, you create a thread about a subject, then people come here to seriously discuss the subject and ask legitimate questions, and all you do is focus on things that rubbed you the wrong way (for the wrong reasons) and proceed to bitch about anything but yet fail to focus on the relevant stuff.

because that's what you continually do, this forum to you is just an outlet where you create threads where your expose your opinion just to boast what you self-aggrandizing dude think is a vast knowledge of hip hop but which in reality is only a limited knowledge of the discographies of 8 artists (Pac, Snoop, Dre, DPG, Nas, Dead Prez, etc.). you only care about you and most of the times dodge other people's responses, don't even pay attention to what they have to bring to the table and stay stuck in your misinformed, biased and very childish opinions.

and since you can't cope with contradictory opinions (like normal people do), you immediately resort to using the same insult every time "illiterate shit" thinking it'll make your point stronger when in reality it just shows that you come short of arguments and things to say, now that's illiterate.

Blood$

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2014, 08:32:31 AM »

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2014, 08:48:28 AM »
another classic thread, my nicca

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2014, 08:53:51 AM »
that jamla is the squad album hosted by statik selektah is a modern day classic too btw.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2014, 01:28:40 PM »

im talking about infinite wiggin out lol
The West is Back

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2014, 03:42:27 PM »

What does anything mean, you illiterate piece of shit.  A lot of words are subjective but we use them anyway, as a form of communication amongst human beings, often to describe feelings and emotions that are unique to the person experiencing them.  Like when I say your a "bitch" I'm describing an emotion I feel after reading your illiterate take on the world.  There may be a better word for that then calling you a "bitch" but ultimately an emotion is an invisible feeling so there is no direct translation.

my question was serious, what do you (and people as a whole) mean by conscious rap ? because it's a generic term (and not a very accurate term for that matter) that's most of the times misused. usually when someone asks a question, the first step is to define precisely the terms of the question.

this thread very telling about the narcissistic, emotionally unbalanced and self-absorbed ways that you have displayed time and again at the forum. first, you create a thread about a subject, then people come here to seriously discuss the subject and ask legitimate questions, and all you do is focus on things that rubbed you the wrong way (for the wrong reasons) and proceed to bitch about anything but yet fail to focus on the relevant stuff.

because that's what you continually do, this forum to you is just an outlet where you create threads where your expose your opinion just to boast what you self-aggrandizing dude think is a vast knowledge of hip hop but which in reality is only a limited knowledge of the discographies of 8 artists (Pac, Snoop, Dre, DPG, Nas, Dead Prez, etc.). you only care about you and most of the times dodge other people's responses, don't even pay attention to what they have to bring to the table and stay stuck in your misinformed, biased and very childish opinions.

and since you can't cope with contradictory opinions (like normal people do), you immediately resort to using the same insult every time "illiterate shit" thinking it'll make your point stronger when in reality it just shows that you come short of arguments and things to say, now that's illiterate.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2014, 08:13:03 PM »

The West is Back

Remedy360

« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2014, 02:27:45 AM »

im talking about infinite wiggin out lol

Ha, that makes more sense then.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2014, 07:50:49 AM »
cham a.k.a miley please name 5 conscious albums.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2014, 08:17:57 AM »
One Be Lo - S.O.N.O.G.R.A.M.
Binary Star - Masters of the Universe
Lupe Fiasco - The Cool
Murs - Murs For President
Atmosphere - God Loves Ugly

Expand your library, fam.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2014, 08:24:13 AM »
One Be Lo - S.O.N.O.G.R.A.M.
Binary Star - Masters of the Universe
Lupe Fiasco - The Cool
Murs - Murs For President
Atmosphere - God Loves Ugly

Expand your library, fam.
none of them shits is touchin' my list sorry.  go listen to them joints in my list and learn somethin' chump !

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2014, 08:32:50 AM »
You said name five albums...you didn't tell me to name my own five.

I don't really keep a "top five" of this category. I just picked albums for you to expand your limited knowledge. We can all name Nas, Common & Mos Def albums and say "these guys rap about the real shit, dawg" like fucking losers...but I choose to look at Hip Hop through an entire spectrum & enjoy more than just conscious Hip Hop & act like it's a higher power or some shit because it's supposed to be "more serious" or some shit.

Because in reality if I said pick any song from any conscious artist/album named here & either choose that song or...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EkpMva5hZs4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EkpMva5hZs4</a>

...this...we'd all know what you'd pick lol.