Author Topic: Please Convince Me That Daz Dillinger is a Good Producer (THETRUTHUG)  (Read 1248 times)

Remedy360

Re: Please Convince Me That Daz Dillinger is a Good Producer (THETRUTHUG)
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2013, 11:06:40 AM »
A tr

Need proof?  Listen to any Death Row album that came out while Daz was on the label.  You don't even have to have the whole Death Row catalog, just listen to Disc 1 of All Eyez On Me and there is no denying Daz legendary status and greatness.

That's just it though. He hasn't released anything close to the level of stuff like Ambitionz since his time at DR, so it seems obvious that he was getting a lot of help from the right people. Has he put out a bunch of quality stuff since then? Absolutely, but he's far from the greatest.

Jesus man... how many years does he have to be dope for?  A rapper/producers prime in the game is usually very short.  So much of hiphop in the 90's was about strugglin, hustlin, tryin to come up and make itt in the game.  So after an artist has made it in the game they usually fall off.

Daz had a solid 6 years of prime, superior production that very few have ever come close to.  He started his prime early with his co-production on Chronic and Doggystyle and once the Dogg Pound got the spotlight with "What Would You Do" it was on and poppin.  Then after Snoop fell off for a few years, and Dre also dissapointed with his first couple Aftermath projects, and Kurupt just got lazy and started rappin shit that didn't even make sense, Daz was still on top of the production game dropping heat with Revenge Retaliation Get Back.

Once Daz left Death Row and the pressures of a major label he started rushing out all types of projects and the quality really suffered.  Still a lot of decent production, but no matter, I think his work at Death Row speaks for itself.

Daz didn't even have the best beats on his own album. The Soopafly produced on his own on there killed everything Daz did on there. I don't know if you praise Daz on here to clown or for attention, or if you really mean it but if you think Daz is the second best producer ever, you may need to get out more bruh.

I didn't realize praising Daz was a troll tactic.  Who the fuck sits around and says, "hey.. you know what will really piece off mutheruckers on the internet... if I start acting like huge Daz fan!"

Nobody fucking does that.  I don't see how it is such a stretch to say that the guy who produced on albums such as All Eyez on Me, Chronic, Doggystyle, Dogg Food, Murder Was the Case, etc., might just be one of the best producers out there!?  How the fuck is it a stretch to say that?   

You guys are all fucking out to prove how much you know about hiphop that you want to champion DJ Quik just so you sound like you know more than the average muthefucker.  DJ Quik was a fucking bench player on Death Row and he's somewhat of novelty act so you think it makes you look like you know more than the average mutherfucker.  I'm not saying you all are faking, I do believe you are sincere fans of quik because quik is dope.  But DJ Quik also produced for 2pac, and he made joints like "Heartz of Men" and "Late Night".  Sure those are dope joints but how the fuck you can think that the guy producin hearts of men is on the same level as the mutherfucking genius that produced "Ambitionz of a Ridah" is why I don't have respect for anyone at this forum.  Off the top of my head I have respect for MDogg and OG Classic Material and MOB but I honestly can't think of anyone else off the top of my head right now.

You all are full of shit trying to argue that Quik is better than Daz and make me sound like some fuckin wierdo for saying the mutherfucker who produced on the greatest rap albums of all time was better.  Fuck y'all eat a dick!
you need help

Lmao all that needs to be said. This was just before the meltdown post.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2013, 02:31:00 PM »
people take opinions really seriously up in this bitch lol....at the end of the day, daz is incredibly underrated on dubcc. you can speculate on who did what all u want, but daz has enough classic beats under his belt to render him a west coast legend. at the very least, dont act like daz never had a signature sound or beats he did on his own that slapped, cuz thats far from the truth, fellas.

Will_B

« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2013, 12:22:53 AM »
at the end of the day, daz is incredibly underrated on dubcc. you can speculate on who did what all u want, but daz has enough classic beats under his belt to render him a west coast legend. at the very least, dont act like daz never had a signature sound or beats he did on his own that slapped, cuz thats far from the truth, fellas.

This

Daz only gets clowned on here so much, coz they know he might reply and tell em to eat a dicc

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2014, 11:21:06 PM »
i'll say one word: "RAW!"
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2014, 05:31:20 PM »
Daz was only good when Dre was polishing his turds.

lol