Author Topic: Bloods or Crips: which group has generated better rap music?  (Read 1197 times)

dnjp4life

Re: Bloods or Crips: which group has generated better rap music?
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2014, 02:40:43 AM »
In my opinion, the crips have generated the best rap music over the years - too many to name.
Is/was Crooked I a crip?  And I don't think WC has ever claimed a particular set, but he's associated with the crips for sure.  Also who would King T be affiliated with?

123imagee

« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2014, 07:23:04 AM »
Capanella Park MOB?Since When Do They Claim Mob?I´m Not even From Tha States n i know dat.

richie rich aint no fuckin crip.wc aint no crip (he just grew up in 111 nhood),ice-t was never gangbagin, same wit crooked i, ice cube not a gangster.

tray deee from icg n knocc out frum nutty blocc.

p.s. fuck king t for talking shit to 2pac, pac shoulda capped that guy, people dont even fuckin know who king t is, #idgaf.

quik, mausberg, young solderiz, redrum, bloody mary, squeak ru, road dawgs,etc. all bloods/pirus

how many times ppl gonna come wit da topic like this?how many times?

chris brown, baby, lil wayne, gucci mane,etc. all claim blood/piru

moral: not everybody who claims to be down is a g, a thug, a rider, a killer, or what ever.

the whole rap game is fulla fakes n phonies.

real thugs dont talk about the dirt the do or put in work.

Cali_State_Of_Mind

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2014, 09:49:54 AM »
Campanella Park M.O.B.

As for the question who is a real Blood or a real Crip, for the purposes of this thread that's largely irrelevant: music is more about the style and flavor and the culture than about how many niggas from the other side the rapper actually killed. This is music. Tupac was an entertainer and an artist. His art is on some Blood shit in 96, and for that reason I include him as a Blood.

If Snoop is the crip champion, then he's easily matched by DJ Quik on the red side. Greatest rapper-producer in hip hop history.

You're confused bro. Campanella Park is not MOB those are two different sets. Pac's art was on some Blood shit? How? He never once said anything in his music for anyone to assume that. He is not a Blood. Period. Affiliation doesn't mean anything he knew Crips too.

There is a very fine line between an affiliate and an actual member. It's LA damn near everyone is gang affiliated so what? Justin Bieber probably knows a few Bloods and Crips too we might as well throw him on the list. I understand just the thought of Bloods and Crips alone excites a lot of you but god damn. Speak only on what you know people.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 09:52:39 AM by Cali_State_Of_Mind »

MOBNigga06

« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2014, 11:42:37 AM »
LOL, some of you internet niggas are hilarious. Y'all some ghetto lawyers. Pirus are forbidden from claiming M.O.B.? Musta skipped over that clause in the rulebook, my bad.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2014, 12:08:57 PM »
ive heard him say he got sent away or some shit and linked up with some bloods. messy marv has never been to prison either he just claims it for fashion really

so Mess only been in and out of county jails then? cuz when he was locked up for that terrorist threat charge or whatever the case was is when he came out flagging/su-wooing after his release
i think hes been in county jail for like 6 months total. ive heard about him growing up in grass valley but had family in fillmore he would go stay with. the way i see it is he was never a criminal like that but he was definitely around some dudes he soaked game from and put their shit to music, not really too far off from pac's credentials

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2014, 12:32:26 PM »
In my opinion, the crips have generated the best rap music over the years - too many to name.
Is/was Crooked I a crip?  And I don't think WC has ever claimed a particular set, but he's associated with the crips for sure.  Also who would King T be affiliated with?
Crooked I was never a Crip, but his dad was.  WC is from 111.

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2014, 01:14:49 PM »
if u guna name pac as a blood, might as well throw tech n9ne in the mix too. in reality, neither were truly gang members.......both sides have their share of legends tho.

bouli77

« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2014, 05:12:36 PM »
Crips : Snoop, Jeezy, WC, Above the Law, C-bo, Tray Deee, Eazy E, MC Eiht, South Central Cartel, Battlecat, Coolio,

Young Jeezy is a Crip? LOL, never knew that.

what set you from?

Campanella Park M.O.B.

As for the question who is a real Blood or a real Crip, for the purposes of this thread that's largely irrelevant: music is more about the style and flavor and the culture than about how many niggas from the other side the rapper actually killed. This is music. Tupac was an entertainer and an artist. His art is on some Blood shit in 96, and for that reason I include him as a Blood.

If Snoop is the crip champion, then he's easily matched by DJ Quik on the red side. Greatest rapper-producer in hip hop history.

nellas dont claim mob buster  :-X :-X if u around l.a. county u should get DP'd quick and get that "mob" out ur name wit ur gay ass fanatasizing bout another mans sex performance..smh, FOH :stop:

lol dude is just a very efficient troll, one day he claims to be a "bay area nigga" (his words), the next he says he's a campanella park blood lmao

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2014, 06:48:28 AM »
didn´t this guy ask who killed Mausberg a few months ago and now he´s claiming his set . 

lol, another fake exposed.

Okka

« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2014, 07:22:18 AM »
MOBNigga's from Boston.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2014, 07:23:06 AM »
Boston Campanella Park M.O.B. in this piece

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2014, 07:55:44 AM »
Bay area Boston Campanella M.O.B.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2014, 12:24:27 PM »

did the bloods or the crips make bettuh rap music??

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2014, 12:45:02 PM »
AZ DA #1 REP FOR DA BANGOR BLOODZ I GOTTA SAY BLOODZ MAKE BETTER MUSIC HANDZ DOWN YALL  #REALTALK

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2014, 02:50:49 PM »

did the bloods or the crips make bettuh rap music??

LMAO