Author Topic: Ron Artest Shits on Dwight Howard.................  (Read 3509 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Ron Artest Shits on Dwight Howard.................
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2014, 02:11:06 PM »
Even if artest was a second option, he was easily a better second option than Dwight .. Bruce Bowen simply shoulda never been brought in to this conversation

Dwight lead one of the worst rosters to make an NBA finals as the first option lol.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2014, 02:16:39 PM »
Even if artest was a second option, he was easily a better second option than Dwight .. Bruce Bowen simply shoulda never been brought in to this conversation

Dwight lead one of the worst rosters to make an NBA finals as the first option lol.

that team was not built around Dwight, it was built around van gundy's system, placing immaculate shooters/facilitators on the three point line and opening up the paint for endless putback opportunities and spoon-fed dunks for the big man......u coulda had tyson chandler as the center and u woulda gotten the same results. not to mention, it was in the eastern conference...that Houston team led by artest also coulda made the finals in the dreadful east. he was exposed wit the quickness once he faced a real team (Lakers)

Citizen-Y

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2014, 03:20:14 PM »
First off, a huge el oh el at the Rockets being built around Artest.  He was an addition to a roster of really good players that was obviously built around McGrady and Yao.  When McGrady went down naturally Artest was asked to score more.  Von Wafer also picked up the slack.  Artest was brought in for his defense and history with Adelman, not because he was to be showcased as a star.

The Pacers teams he was second fiddle to Jermaine and deferred to a still effective Reggie Miller.  His offense was dreadful then.  Then the Malace at the Palace happened and the rest of his time in Indiana was less then memorable.  He tried to take off a year to promote a fucking R&B group. 

Then he went to Sacramento and tried the bruise brother role with Bonzi, their best year they took the Spurs to 7 and that was it.  Dude's defense was always stellar and with that reputation he got away with a lot of mugging.  His offense that was close to the rim can be summed up with "NO DON'T TAKE THAT SHOT OH MY GOD IT WENT IN HOW?"

t-mac went down, yao went down, artest was the guy that year and they went into the playoffs with the team built around him......don't rewrite history just so u can make Dwight look better lol smh typical citizen-y shiet

Yao went down during the Lakers series.  He was healthy all year.  Do you not remember what happened during your own times playoff match ups?  T-Mac was injured, they still had a competent Shane Battier, Aaron Brooks, Kyle Lowry.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2014, 04:05:21 PM »
Even if artest was a second option, he was easily a better second option than Dwight 
:eh:

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2014, 06:39:37 PM »
First off, a huge el oh el at the Rockets being built around Artest.  He was an addition to a roster of really good players that was obviously built around McGrady and Yao.  When McGrady went down naturally Artest was asked to score more.  Von Wafer also picked up the slack.  Artest was brought in for his defense and history with Adelman, not because he was to be showcased as a star.

The Pacers teams he was second fiddle to Jermaine and deferred to a still effective Reggie Miller.  His offense was dreadful then.  Then the Malace at the Palace happened and the rest of his time in Indiana was less then memorable.  He tried to take off a year to promote a fucking R&B group. 

Then he went to Sacramento and tried the bruise brother role with Bonzi, their best year they took the Spurs to 7 and that was it.  Dude's defense was always stellar and with that reputation he got away with a lot of mugging.  His offense that was close to the rim can be summed up with "NO DON'T TAKE THAT SHOT OH MY GOD IT WENT IN HOW?"

t-mac went down, yao went down, artest was the guy that year and they went into the playoffs with the team built around him......don't rewrite history just so u can make Dwight look better lol smh typical citizen-y shiet

Yao went down during the Lakers series.  He was healthy all year.  Do you not remember what happened during your own times playoff match ups?  T-Mac was injured, they still had a competent Shane Battier, Aaron Brooks, Kyle Lowry.

t-mac was down, yao was down, artest was the leader...in sacramento, as well, artest was the leader. he was an all-star in his prime as well as defensive player of the year, but never a legit franchise player.....just like dwight. only artest has a ring.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2014, 06:40:47 PM »
the Lakers sure did beg howard to be their franchise player

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2014, 06:41:27 PM »
Even if artest was a second option, he was easily a better second option than Dwight 
:eh:

artest can create his own shot and even has better post moves than dwight..and just like dwight, he would score by outmuscling opponents as well, only artest had a passable skill-set and didnt rely 100% on strength/athleticism ala dwight.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2014, 06:46:24 PM »
one 20 point season on a horrible team

Dwight had multiple 20 point seasons on teams he made good with his league leading rebounding and defense

Citizen-Y

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2014, 07:56:25 PM »
I'm done. This kid is a fucking moron

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2014, 09:23:43 PM »
u got some1 comparing bruce bowen to ron artest in this thread, and then u get butthurt like a gayboy because some1 compared the value of a 2nd option all-star to another 2nd option all-star........i know dwight plays for ur team (in more ways than one), but at least try bein objective, homer.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2014, 05:12:32 AM »
You were just trying to tell me how the 08-09 Rockets were constructed and how Artest was the focal point of their offense.  Keep burning that reefer to live in that fantasy land you fucking live in.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2014, 11:59:17 AM »
u coulda had tyson chandler as the center and u woulda gotten the same results.

LOL. I give up.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2014, 12:34:30 PM »
You were just trying to tell me how the 08-09 Rockets were constructed and how Artest was the focal point of their offense.  Keep burning that reefer to live in that fantasy land you fucking live in.

NAAH, WHAT I SAID WAS THAT ARTEST WAS THE FOCAL POINT AND HEART + SOUL OF THAT TEAM WHEN TMAC AND THEN YAO WENT DOWN......AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT WAS. ARTEST WAS A LOCKDOWN PERIMETER DEFENDER WHO GAVE U 17 POINTS A NIGHT. AND U GUNA SIT HERE AND ACT LIKE HE SOME SCRUB TO DEFEND UR POINTS.

BASICALLY, UR MAD WHEN I COMPARE TWO ALL-STARS, BUT WHEN SOME1 COMPARES ARTEST TO BRUCE FUCKIN BOWEN, IT'S ALL GOOD WIT U, CUZ NO ONE IS DOWN-TALKING ONE OF YOUR GLORIOUS ROCKET PLAYERS

U SUCK

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2014, 12:36:35 PM »
u coulda had tyson chandler as the center and u woulda gotten the same results.

LOL. I give up.

U OVERRATE DWIGHT IMMENSELY...I'LL GO 1 STEP FURTHER. IF DWIGHT WAS THE CENTER INSTEAD OF CHANDLER ON THAT 2011 MAVS TEAM, THEY WOULDA NEVER WON IT ALL.

IF TYSON CHANDLER OVERVALUED HIMSELF AND DEMANDED TOUCHES IN THE POST, U'D HAVE URSELF A DWIGHT HOWARD. AND DONT ACT LIKE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THIS NOTION HAS BEEN CONCEIVED....IT'S BEEN THE BOOK ON DWIGHT FROM DAY 1 AND HE STILL HASNT DEVELOPED ANY OTHER ASPECTS OF HIS GAME.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2014, 12:43:48 PM »
lol @ still being on Bowen. Not understanding the point I was trying to make. It's fine.

I'm good. I can't listen to this. I think Tyson Chandler = Dwight is more retarded than Ron > Dwight.