Author Topic: Was Tha Realest Laying Down Vocals On 2pac Releases? & Jewell Not Scared Of Suge  (Read 2433 times)

jmix

btw does this not sound like PAC? For MF Real.. it has pac adlibs.. wow look how close it sounds.. is this MARRIED TO THE MOB OG? Lmao!

Mietek23

btw does this not sound like PAC? For MF Real.. it has pac adlibs.. wow look how close it sounds.. is this MARRIED TO THE MOB OG? Lmao!

Similar flow, similar content, similar wordplay BUT different accent and different voice so NO - THIS IS NOT TUPAC FOR FUCK SAKE. Just listen to how he overraps words like "currency" - he overdone it and tried to hard to sound like him, that's why it's so easy to tell it's NOT 'PAC!

Enough with those conspiracy theories.

maybe i didnt read it but whats your take on you can be touched?
That stuff never crossed my mind.  I've always thought it was Pac, and after listening to it again, I still do think it's Pac on the U Can Be Touched OG.  I kind of get why you'd think it might be Realest, but even he isn't THAT good at mimicking Pac's voice.  On his own tracks, you can hear the similarities, but you'll never mistake the two.  And on the Pac tracks he was known to have done some vocals for -- particularly the radio edit of Life Goes On and the "Troublesome, homie" intro line to the Unconditional Love video -- it's totally obvious that it's the Realest to the point where no Pac fan ever really wondered if it was Pac when they first heard it.

Hypothetically speaking, if it really is the Realest on U Can Be Touched OG, then his adlib work from those songs I just mentioned would've been far superior to what ended up being recorded.  Or they could've had Realest re-record the entire chorus rather than for them to just slip in a couple words here and there (i.e. "homie" instead of "nigga"), or at least take the original Pac vocal layer but without the cuss words and with the volume lowered so it's like a second vocal layer and have the Realest re-record the original chorus and have that be the main vocal layer and put them together to make it hopefully sound more organic and natural.  But no, he's not THAT good.

PRE-FUCKING-CISE!

Sccit

Similar flow, similar content, similar wordplay BUT different accent and different voice so NO - THIS IS NOT TUPAC FOR FUCK SAKE. Just listen to how he overraps words like "currency" - he overdone it and tried to hard to sound like him, that's why it's so easy to tell it's NOT 'PAC!

maybe i didnt read it but whats your take on you can be touched?
That stuff never crossed my mind.  I've always thought it was Pac, and after listening to it again, I still do think it's Pac on the U Can Be Touched OG.  I kind of get why you'd think it might be Realest, but even he isn't THAT good at mimicking Pac's voice.  On his own tracks, you can hear the similarities, but you'll never mistake the two.  And on the Pac tracks he was known to have done some vocals for -- particularly the radio edit of Life Goes On and the "Troublesome, homie" intro line to the Unconditional Love video -- it's totally obvious that it's the Realest to the point where no Pac fan ever really wondered if it was Pac when they first heard it.

Hypothetically speaking, if it really is the Realest on U Can Be Touched OG, then his adlib work from those songs I just mentioned would've been far superior to what ended up being recorded.  Or they could've had Realest re-record the entire chorus rather than for them to just slip in a couple words here and there (i.e. "homie" instead of "nigga"), or at least take the original Pac vocal layer but without the cuss words and with the volume lowered so it's like a second vocal layer and have the Realest re-record the original chorus and have that be the main vocal layer and put them together to make it hopefully sound more organic and natural.  But no, he's not THAT good.

PRE-FUCKING-CISE!

I DONT THINK ANY1 SAID THAT WAS PAC, CALM DOWN

KLIENTEL DOES A BETTER PAC THAN THE REALEST

jmix

i didnt say it was TUPAC. But You are deaf if you dont hear ACTUAL 2pac ADLIBS on This Track. yes that IS THE REALEST rapping, but those are 2pac adlibs.. no conspiracy theory here.. maybe you should clean your ears?

And its not a damn conspiracy theory when you have both a producer for 2pac and Tha realest saying.. "psst guess what? that aint all 2pac on those releases"

That takes it out of theory and makes its a MF fact. Unless you have a statement by d harp or tha realest to counter..or anyone for that matter.. you seem to troll every thing i put out... with your opinions. i bring statements.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 03:35:17 PM by jmix »

aerroc

this must be all true cause @enigma has not denied it  ;)

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
correa aerrock halloooo were have u been

aerroc

correa aerrock halloooo were have u been

or this clown 8)

MOBNigga06

i didnt say it was TUPAC. But You are deaf if you dont hear ACTUAL 2pac ADLIBS on This Track. yes that IS THE REALEST rapping, but those are 2pac adlibs.. no conspiracy theory here.. maybe you should clean your ears?

And its not a damn conspiracy theory when you have both a producer for 2pac and Tha realest saying.. "psst guess what? that aint all 2pac on those releases"

That takes it out of theory and makes its a MF fact. Unless you have a statement by d harp or tha realest to counter..or anyone for that matter.. you seem to troll every thing i put out... with your opinions. i bring statements.

Yo Jmix, could you identify which adlibs on this track you think are from 2pac rather than Tha Realest? I'm not doubting their presence, just unable to distinguish the two voices on something like adlibs. Would be interested to hear any more 2pac vocals, even if they're adlibs on someone else's track.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

I'm quite sure they used Tha Realest to do the voiceovers at Coachella. Listen to the difference in vocal tone when he's doing the intro to 2 Of Amerikas Most Wanted, day and night difference and the southern twang is there too under all the processing. They didn't do the cut and paste edit like they claimed as it sounds terrible when you do it.

aerroc

I'm quite sure they used Tha Realest to do the voiceovers at Coachella. Listen to the difference in vocal tone when he's doing the intro to 2 Of Amerikas Most Wanted, day and night difference and the southern twang is there too under all the processing. They didn't do the cut and paste edit like they claimed as it sounds terrible when you do it.

good point ive never heard that one before who knows u might be right

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Come on man.. I mean I appreciate Darryl for his work and good interviews, but how are you going to make an accusation like that and then not even explicitly state even ONE SONG that has Realest vocals?

JMix asked him to name just one song and HE COULDN'T NAME EVEN ONE SONG!!   He made it sound as if it was going on all the time but when JMix asked him he was totally at a loss for words. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Eric - Dubcnn.com

Come on man.. I mean I appreciate Darryl for his work and good interviews, but how are you going to make an accusation like that and then not even explicitly state even ONE SONG that has Realest vocals?

JMix asked him to name just one song and HE COULDN'T NAME EVEN ONE SONG!!   He made it sound as if it was going on all the time but when JMix asked him he was totally at a loss for words. 

I can name one, Only Move For The Money b.k.a. Mothafuckaz Not Knowin'. The first sentence of that song is Tha Realest.