Author Topic: Michael Jordan: "I Considered Myself Racist"  (Read 1583 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Michael Jordan: "I Considered Myself Racist"
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2014, 09:14:25 PM »
Which is why all gold medals in the Olympics are own by black people and soccer is dominated by Africa. The theory of blacks having different muscles or any other theory has been debunked so many times. There is no such thing as a superior athlete race. The US provides the best sports training in the world and many poor people use athletics to get to college. All science points to better training than race. All race theories of blacks being superior athletes is bullshit.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2014, 09:24:33 PM »
Which is why all gold medals in the Olympics are own by black people and soccer is dominated by Africa. The theory of blacks having different muscles or any other theory has been debunked so many times. There is no such thing as a superior athlete race. The US provides the best sports training in the world and many poor people use athletics to get to college. All science points to better training than race. All race theories of blacks being superior athletes is bullshit.

ASIANS AND HISPANICS ARE NOT, ON AVERAGE, SMALLER THAN BLACKS? IF YOU SAY NO, YOU'RE IN DENIAL

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2014, 09:46:34 PM »
I don't think Jordan knows the meaning of racist. I broke it down on ToT once.

Racism is the idea that one race is superior to the other. So if he thinks blacks are superior to whites, then he is a racist. BUT, if he just didn't like whites because of growing up in the south, then he is either prejudice, or a bigot.

Like Archie Bunker, he is a bigot. He was not a racist because he could not hold minorities down and he had no power using racist words on his couch. Now if Archie Bunker says "blacks smell, they are always dirty and whites are superior because we the clean race," then that's holding a racist view. Like athletes, if you say, "whites can't jump, blacks are naturally the superior athlete, therefore the superior race," that is ALSO a racist view. Now Jordan as an executive, if he doesn't draft a white player because he believes blacks are superior athletes and he refuses to have whites on his team, then Michael Jordan would be a racist. We don't know Jordan's views on white basketball players, but we do know he has white players on his team so Jordan has not been proven to be a racist.

Now on to Donald Sterling. Well talking to his girlfriend on the phone is actually not racist. What makes Donald Sterling a racist was denying people housing. Donald Sterling used his power to deny people a place to live. That's racist. Or if Donald Sterling would have said whites are superior to blacks, that's holding racist views. Now Sterling's conversation did instruct his girlfriend to not take pictures with black people, that's racial discrimination. Basically all around, you can point to Donald Sterling and say, yes, that man is a racist. Even though he has mostly black players, he looks at his players as his property and he controls them and owns them. That's very racist.

So all and all, the work racist is not something that can just be thrown out there. It's very complicated. 

but blacks are superior athletes in general....so yea, the entire world is justifiably racist if they know whats up.
Yeah because Blacks dominate the soccer and swimming and ping pong and hockey and cricket(they did in the 80's but not since), racing, golf(tiger woods a one off), tennis(well the females do), Australian football(there are many great Aboriginal players but there's way more legendary white players), etc. But hey, Running, basket ball and American football then from what i see yes, female tennis yes, i don't know much about baseball?
 What about UFC? i know there's been alot of great black boxers but what about other forms of fighting?

Pretty much this.

ASIANS AND HISPANICS ARE NOT, ON AVERAGE, SMALLER THAN BLACKS? IF YOU SAY NO, YOU'RE IN DENIAL
lol as if Asians are not on average smaller than blacks LMAO. iam white and iam like Godzilla to every Asian i have ever met(well there's the odd exception).
 But this is the age old argument that blacks are superior physically and whites and Asian are superior intelligence wise.
 I'd say that there is some truth in both but of course its not the case with every individual, perhaps on average though?
 Apparently it is proven that blacks cannot handle alcohol as well as whites but eh.

Funny if Michale Jordan was hating white people during his career seeing as how many white ppl adored him. Even in Australia where we dont give a fuck about basket ball he was idolized and legendary. People collection trading cards and wearing Jordan shirts, a mate of mine had a big framed posted of him on his wall, etc.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2014, 03:20:16 PM »

Medicine does classify white, black and "red" (Asians and Latinos) because there are inherent differences, such as diabetes, hypertension and other things. Size mainly deals with where people spent thousands of years dealing with the sun and weather, just like skin color. But over time humans will balance themselves out, characteristics DON'T equal superior genes. The difference in genes of each race is so small that it basically only comes down to what you see. Difference is only skin deep. And well on average blacks and whites are taller than Asians and Latinos, there are some super tall Asians and Latinos and some short whites and blacks. I mean, yeah Jeremy Lin can pass to Dwight Howard, but Spud Webb could have passed to Yao Ming. And think of this, most countries no matter where they are on Earth, can find a 7 footer to play center.

Also, there are many countries in Africa that's average height is as short as nations in Asia.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 03:24:12 PM by M Dogg™ »

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2014, 04:04:15 PM »

Medicine does classify white, black and "red" (Asians and Latinos) because there are inherent differences, such as diabetes, hypertension and other things. Size mainly deals with where people spent thousands of years dealing with the sun and weather, just like skin color. But over time humans will balance themselves out, characteristics DON'T equal superior genes. The difference in genes of each race is so small that it basically only comes down to what you see. Difference is only skin deep. And well on average blacks and whites are taller than Asians and Latinos, there are some super tall Asians and Latinos and some short whites and blacks. I mean, yeah Jeremy Lin can pass to Dwight Howard, but Spud Webb could have passed to Yao Ming. And think of this, most countries no matter where they are on Earth, can find a 7 footer to play center.

Also, there are many countries in Africa that's average height is as short as nations in Asia.

MISS ME WIT ALL THAT EXTRA TALK.. IN GENERAL, BLACKS ARE TALLER THAN ASIANS/HISPANICS...U CAN TYPE ALL U WANT, BUT THATS THE FACT OF THE MATTER. MEANING, BLACKS HAVE AN ADVANTAGE IN BASKETBALL... IN TURN, THE WORLD IS RACIST FOR SEEIN REALITY.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2014, 05:07:05 AM »

MISS ME WIT ALL THAT EXTRA TALK.. IN GENERAL, BLACKS ARE TALLER THAN ASIANS/HISPANICS...U CAN TYPE ALL U WANT, BUT THATS THE FACT OF THE MATTER. MEANING, BLACKS HAVE AN ADVANTAGE IN BASKETBALL... IN TURN, THE WORLD IS RACIST FOR SEEIN REALITY.

I thought maybe you knew why American blacks are so much bigger, especially considering that Many African countries don't have nearly the height average. Okay, I will spell it out. There was this 200 year period were we brought over Africans. And 10 of millions died over the Atlantic Ocean. Only the strongest survived the trip. Once here the biggest and strongest were forced to have babies with the biggest and strongest women to have bigger and stronger babies. So after years of this, fast forward to now when you have a population is which taller characteristics survived and then mixed that with modern training. So Africans have never been found to be more athletic or taller than anyone else in the world. If blacks were superior it would start there. Instead in the US we have had hundreds of years of singling out certain characteristics. 

bouli77

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2014, 06:44:13 AM »
Which is why all gold medals in the Olympics are own by black people and soccer is dominated by Africa.

soccer is not dominated by Africa, lmfao.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2014, 09:46:49 AM »

I thought maybe you knew why American blacks are so much bigger, especially considering that Many African countries don't have nearly the height average. Okay, I will spell it out. There was this 200 year period were we brought over Africans. And 10 of millions died over the Atlantic Ocean. Only the strongest survived the trip. Once here the biggest and strongest were forced to have babies with the biggest and strongest women to have bigger and stronger babies. So after years of this, fast forward to now when you have a population is which taller characteristics survived and then mixed that with modern training. So Africans have never been found to be more athletic or taller than anyone else in the world. If blacks were superior it would start there. Instead in the US we have had hundreds of years of singling out certain characteristics. 
Yup.. And that's why they're superior athletically

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2014, 02:34:18 PM »
Which is why all gold medals in the Olympics are own by black people and soccer is dominated by Africa.

That was my point to prove blacks are not superior athletes. If they were, Africa would dominate the World Cup.

No, because Africans as a race are not superior. If blacks were naturally superior, African countries would dominate the World Cup, and win all the medals. A race is not superior athletically. There is no race of humans that is superior athletically over the other naturally. Now, maybe American blacks have some advantage now, but in reality it's not like every single black person is born faster and stronger. Some are, but if blacks were superior then there would be NO whites in the NFL, NBA and someone would turn Southside Chicago into the great hockey producing community in the world. The belief that blacks are just naturally superior athletes is bullshit and has been disproven over and over again.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2014, 04:10:44 PM »
M Dogg is on point, broadies and brodettes

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2014, 08:16:13 PM »

That was my point to prove blacks are not superior athletes. If they were, Africa would dominate the World Cup.

No, because Africans as a race are not superior. If blacks were naturally superior, African countries would dominate the World Cup, and win all the medals. A race is not superior athletically. There is no race of humans that is superior athletically over the other naturally. Now, maybe American blacks have some advantage now, but in reality it's not like every single black person is born faster and stronger. Some are, but if blacks were superior then there would be NO whites in the NFL, NBA and someone would turn Southside Chicago into the great hockey producing community in the world. The belief that blacks are just naturally superior athletes is bullshit and has been disproven over and over again.

I'M TALKING ABOUT AMERICAN BLACKS. ON AVERAGE ARE TALLER THAN AMERICAN ASIANS/HISPANICS. THERE IS NO DISPUTING THIS....THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2014, 07:22:17 AM »

I'M TALKING ABOUT AMERICAN BLACKS. ON AVERAGE ARE TALLER THAN AMERICAN ASIANS/HISPANICS. THERE IS NO DISPUTING THIS....THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT.

Except taller doesn't equal athleticism, which you also said....

but blacks are superior athletes in general....so yea, the entire world is justifiably racist if they know whats up.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2014, 10:54:10 AM »
WELL, IN BASKETBALL, THE TALLER U ARE, THE BETTER (GENERALLY SPEAKING).....NOW UR JUST ARGUING FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUMENT. FALL BACK.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2014, 12:00:09 PM »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2014, 01:16:25 PM »
WELL, IN BASKETBALL, THE TALLER U ARE, THE BETTER (GENERALLY SPEAKING).....NOW UR JUST ARGUING FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUMENT. FALL BACK.

Fall back, knowing you as long as I have I know that's you way of saying uncle and trying to save face. So with that said, glad we agree. Though Scandinavian Europeans are on average taller than American black people. Now that's arguing just for the sake of arguing, but I am also right.

Average height of a black man in America is 5'10, white man is 5'9" and in Scandinavia is 5'11".
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 01:19:22 PM by M Dogg™ »