Author Topic: Freddie Gibbs & The World's Freshest - The Tonite Show (Discussion Thread)  (Read 510 times)

Blood$

01 The Tonite Show With Freddie Gibbs
02 Keep It Gangsta
03 G Like Dat
04 B*tches, Dope, And Dollers (feat. G-Wiz)
05 Interlude
06 On Me (feat. Problem)
07 P*ssy Got Slap (feat. E-40 & Cousin' Fik)
08 I Wanna Do It (feat. Sir Michael Rocks)
09 I Be On My Grind (feat. Trae tha Truth & Yukmouth)
10 Outro

only heard 2 joints off it but I'll bump the rest riding around in the weather today  8)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 09:10:10 AM by Blood$ »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
piñata >
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

doggfather

he did aonther tonite show album with Yukmouth, right?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

sav

Blood$

Yukmouth, Messy Marv, Trae The Truth, Mitchy Slick (I think?) all did projects with DJ Fresh aka World's Freshest
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 12:32:12 PM by Blood$ »

doggfather

Yukmouth, Messy Marv, Trae The Truth, Mitchy Slick (I think?) all did projects with DJ Fresh aka World's Freshest

I knew those, but with Yuk the album title was the same.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

bouli77

I knew those, but with Yuk the album title was the same.

every DJ Fresh release is called "tonite show with" pretty much, that's a nod to nightly talks shows like Jay Leno, etc.

doggfather

oh, ok i donm't know that, thanks.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Blood$

it's a cool project... "On Me" was on BFK and "On My Grind" was on that album Trae did with Fresh but it all slaps

midwestryder

it's a cool project... "On Me" was on BFK and "On My Grind" was on that album Trae did with Fresh but it all slaps

You are right about on me but On my grind was not on the album Trae did with fresh . Wid It (feat. Problem & Freddie gibbs was on the tonight show project with Trae .

Blood$

You are right about on me but On my grind was not on the album Trae did with fresh . Wid It (feat. Problem & Freddie gibbs was on the tonight show project with Trae .

it was titled "I Be On" on Trae's project

midwestryder

there is no  "I Be On" on Trae's tonight show project . so what project are you talking about ? I just checked it .

Blood$

there is no  "I Be On" on Trae's tonight show project . so what project are you talking about ? I just checked it .

http://www.amazon.com/Tonite-Show-Truth-Worlds-Freshest/dp/B00GTSVOV6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399940328&sr=8-1&keywords=trae

1. The Tonite Show with Trae Tha Truth
2. Pain ft. Philty Rich & J-Stalin
3. Go Away ft. Mitchy Click
4. Wid It ft. Problem & Freddie Gibbs
5. Like a Diamond
6. I Be On My Grind ft. Freddie Gibbs & Yukmouth
7. Streetz Changed

midwestryder

http://www.amazon.com/Tonite-Show-Truth-Worlds-Freshest/dp/B00GTSVOV6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399940328&sr=8-1&keywords=trae

1. The Tonite Show with Trae Tha Truth
2. Pain ft. Philty Rich & J-Stalin
3. Go Away ft. Mitchy Click
4. Wid It ft. Problem & Freddie Gibbs
5. Like a Diamond
6. I Be On My Grind ft. Freddie Gibbs & Yukmouth
7. Streetz Changed

You are right . Track 6 is mislabeled on the I-tunes version .

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
the production sucks.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.