Author Topic: a couple west coast albums that were a waste of my money  (Read 290 times)

8thstarr

• Lil Geezy
  • We Are the Music
a couple west coast albums that were a waste of my money
« on: May 15, 2014, 01:13:35 AM »
The new Big Hutch and the Second II None albums...
Neither of these albums show any growth or evolution as artists. While Hutch has a decent flow, the lyrics are tired and the only hot beat was the outro. Very overrated producer IMO.  220 album, extremely watered down production,  terrible lyrics...

I'm a major west coast music fan but upset that I purchased these albums.  Anybody agree ?  It just boggles my mind how a style or ability doesn't evolve.

Maybe I'm being harsh I just don't feel em...just my opinion
Download the new BQ tha Emcee mixtape "Tha Kady Heron Sixtape" hosted by HOPSIN

"like" www.facebook.com/bqmuzik and download for FREE

"BQ's bout to hold it down for the whole West Coast! The whole damn thing!!" - Hopsin

HighEyeCue

Re: a couple west coast albums that were a waste of my money
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 06:50:07 AM »
that Hutch album really that bad? I think he is a dope producer personally but I can see that some might think he is overrated

8thstarr

• Lil Geezy
  • We Are the Music
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 10:50:19 AM »
that Hutch album really that bad? I think he is a dope producer personally but I can see that some might think he is overrated

I think it's better than his last couple,  he's just stuck in the past and I guess that's not for me. 
Download the new BQ tha Emcee mixtape "Tha Kady Heron Sixtape" hosted by HOPSIN

"like" www.facebook.com/bqmuzik and download for FREE

"BQ's bout to hold it down for the whole West Coast! The whole damn thing!!" - Hopsin

HighEyeCue

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 02:31:14 PM »

I think it's better than his last couple,  he's just stuck in the past and I guess that's not for me. 

does he have any tracks with ICP on the album?