Author Topic: 50 Cent & Tupac collabo leaked, says DJ Whoo Kid  (Read 352 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 Cent & Tupac collabo leaked, says DJ Whoo Kid
« on: March 28, 2003, 05:50:55 AM »
This is from MTV.com...

Perhaps it should be no surprise in the fast and furious mixtape market, but a long-awaited track combining the vocals of Tupac Shakur and 50 Cent has leaked to the streets early, DJ Whoo Kid said Thursday.

"The Realest Killas," a dream collaboration concocted by DJ Whoo Kid and Daz Dillinger, features Snoop Dogg on the intro, telling everyone to say "yes to drugs and f--- the police." Snoop goes on to tell Whoo Kid: "The streets ain't ready for this/ This is heav-eee, maaan/ This is heav-eee!"

Then Tupac's words from Scarface's "Smile" come in, and the slain icon warns, "There's gon' be some stuff you gon' see that's gon' make it hard to smile in the future."

An adamant 50 Cent follows Pac, chastising Ja Rule for shaving his head bald, getting tattooed and wearing bandannas. He claims the Rule's actions mimic Tupac's. "Here's the real Tupac," 50 continues.

Pac's verse is like his vintage street-soldier narratives, and he rhymes such lines as "Since my life is based on sinnin', I'm hell-bound ... / I'd rather be buried than worried," over a drum-and-chime-filled beat that appears tailor-made for a battlefield.

"Till Makaveli returns, it's all eyes on me," 50 sings on the chorus, in a cadence reminiscent of Pac's hook for "All Eyez on Me." "I thought I told you before — don't f--- with me."

50's next verse is dedicated to Ja, as the Southside Queens native again accuses the Hollis, Queens, rapper of being a Tupac wannabe. "You pretended to be Pac, you pretended to be hot," he says.

In New York on Wednesday night, Miami producer Red Spyda, who made the beat for the track, recalled how the song came together. "We was in [the studio] in Miami and 50 was eating chicken. He heard the beat [and] when he heard Tupac's part, he dropped his fork and was like, 'Is the mic on?' and went right in."

Spyda, who also produced the beat for the 50 Cent/Notorious B.I.G. collabo, "The Realest," said that he and Whoo Kid lobbied to get the song officially released but ran up against opposition from Tupac's mother, Afeni Shakur.

"We tried to do a deal, but a lot of politics [got] in the way," Spyda said. "I don't care. It's gonna drop. The streets are gonna be happy, so I'm good."

Red Spyda, who named himself after his favorite cartoon character, Spider-Man, said the streets are going to stay elated because he plans to release more unreleased verses from B.I.G. and Tupac.

"I have more unheard Biggie songs," said Spyda, who obtains his rare vocals through both legitimate and "sneaky" methods. "I have one with him and Mase nobody has ever heard."

Although he's amped about eventually releasing the Biggie street gems, Spyda said he prefers to leave the cat in the bag about when he plans to do so. "I'mma keep that under wraps," he said. "From what I hear, they're doing a Biggie duets album. I can do something [on] who I think Biggie should do a duet with, [and] throw the record out to get some work. I'd like to see Big with people he rocked with. I don't want to see Big with a bunch of different people. I'd rather throw Lil' Kim or Lil' Cease on there. I won't put Tupac and Biggie on a record."

But Spyda said his upcoming album will feature appearances by both legends as well as other hip-hop trailblazers. Don't expect the project to be sold in stores.

"[This winter] we're going to do a limited-edition mixtape," Spyda said. "All classic rhymes by the illest hip-hop artists ever to touch the ground: Nas, Jay-Z, Big, Pac — the ones everybody knows. I'm gonna build my beats around [the vocals]. It's gonna be a street tape. That's gonna be the next project."

For a feature interview with 50 Cent, check out "50 Cent: Money To Burn."

—Shaheem Reid
« Last Edit: March 28, 2003, 05:52:14 AM by T-Dizzog »

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:50 Cent & Tupac collabo leaked, says DJ Whoo Kid
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2003, 05:54:24 AM »
Damn, I thought news about 50 should go to the Outbound -section, but I guess not. But it's all good, you're da boss round here, Seer.

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2003, 05:57:35 AM »
includes 2pac and daz and snoop though :)

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2003, 07:28:03 AM »
hopefully we gonna be hearing it soon   :)

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2003, 07:34:58 AM »
Wait the mixtape your talking about. Is that the one out in the summer I got info on?? What else u know about it?

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2003, 02:12:30 AM »
lol @ 50 dissin ja fool fo actin like pac... 50 aint better himself

fuck both of em !!!

T
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2003, 03:00:15 AM »
Well at least 50 never claimed to be the "new Pac", like some others. Sure, some think that he acts that way, but c'mon - 50 ain't on no Ja Fool "You wanna see Pac! I AM PAC!" level.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2003, 05:48:41 AM »
ja rule dropped one dope album at least...

T
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2003, 10:11:51 AM »
too bad the 2pac lyrics are recycled from Let's Fight

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2003, 11:05:03 AM »

fuck both of em !!!

T

Thank u
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2003, 02:10:37 PM »

fuck both of em !!!

T

Thank u

hehe no prob
im reppin dat shit
haha

T
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2003, 04:30:17 PM »
this shit out on the net yet??? i cant wait to hear this