Author Topic: who smokes cigarettes?  (Read 530 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:who smokes cigarettes?
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2003, 10:35:23 PM »
it probably was most likely laced.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Kain670

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2003, 11:21:30 PM »
Give me your cigarette money...I'll let you puff on my tailpipe ;D

Smooth

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2003, 04:41:52 PM »

DAts Y they say...its all bout moderation...but I dont believe U had to go to hospital jus or pot lmao aint never heard shit like that, U are a rare exception bwoy, or maybe that shit was laced

word up... that's a hella rare case... I ain't NEVER heard of someone goin to the hospital off hittin one blunt... bulllllllsheezy!
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2003, 05:20:25 PM »
i never have and never will...waste of money, makes you smell rancid..teeth yellow, kills your lungs...other than relieving stress their are no positives to smoking

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2003, 02:09:57 PM »
Fuck a cigerette, jus stick with tha weed

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2003, 02:25:31 PM »
me...cut down to 10 or less a day...bin smokin jus over 4 years...wish i'd never started.

i used to be good defender in football but now i can't run fast enough to keep up with people. could have been professional one day seriously but i fucked it all up and for wot? a fuckin cig.

biggest reason i wanna quit tho is the cost of smokin now in the uk, its gettin rediculous the tax they chargin on them it jus burns a hole in my pocket but it serves me right for even tryin the fuckers in the first place.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2003, 02:28:30 PM by 4 KiN L »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2003, 02:39:29 PM »
I've tried a few times, and to tell you the truth, it hasn't done shit for me...

pappy

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2003, 08:02:04 PM »
i smoke black an milds,  there cigars not as much as i used 2.  i was smokin like 2 a day now im like 2 a week if that.  an i occasionaly bum a butt off my dad but it aint even like smoking cigerettes.  there basic ultra light 100's.  its like smoking dirty air lol