Author Topic: Sccit.. So do you still believe the Lakers will get revenge on haters in 14-15?  (Read 2023 times)

Sccit

Sounds like people are growing up...

That isn't growing up... that's growing pretentious

I think he sayin the trolls are grown up n that made infinite mad... Like u once said, infinite liked it better when we were talkin on each other's kin.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

I think he sayin the trolls are grown up n that made infinite mad... Like u once said, infinite liked it better when we were talkin on each other's kin.

Nice theory but that wouldn't explain why I was homies with you from 2001-2008
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Who u kiddin.. I been hated on this forum from day 1. The moment u noticed I got any sorta props u flipt the script wit the quickness. Face it, my cracka. U the devil in the flesh..ain't no runnin from it, it's in ya blood woadie.

bouli77

Sounds like people are growing up...

That isn't growing up... that's growing pretentious

you're by far the most pretentious and arrogant regular poster in here, just sayin

Sccit

THOUGHT THAT WAS PETEY FOR A SEC CUZ HIS NAME WAS ONCE MASTER P ON HERE, DAMN

Hack Wilson - real

Brian is a beat biter PAC style taker

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

i truly believe you are the devil in disguise and petey was Godsend.. petey has produced classics for LAMB, what work have u put in? Nothin but slander and hate. you are what Petey was 2 years back, only worse, because i actually let u in my circle and accepted u wit open arms only 2 get stabbed in the back...and now satan's trickery got u thinkin otherwise. aint nobody here 2pac or biggie, my ficca..if anything, i'm dogghouse snoop and ur independent daz when he was trippin and fucked up, cuzzin (before he stopped smokin crack an apologized to snoop)

If Petey is God then why does he go by the nickname the Devil's Son?   ...Recalculate that shit Sccit, because you math doesn't add up, son

youre a stupid mother fucker petey wheatstraw the devils son in law was an old dolomite flick from the 70s and a knickname given to me by my barber as a kid, now add that to your spank bank.

Hack Wilson - real

Ready to fuck until my dick is raw
Yo! the muthafuckin' devil's son-in-law
(CPO: Peter Peter, the Pussy-eater)
No it's the E, the mothafuckin' pussy-beater

Brian didn't even think of this like I always have?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
dude hes a hot mess.

this thread is all kinds of weird....notice every damn thread he makes about music , sports whatever the shit always gets derailed and ends up being about infinites lil emotions and insecurities?

Hack Wilson - real

dude hes a hot mess.

this thread is all kinds of weird....notice every damn thread he makes about music , sports whatever the shit always gets derailed and ends up being about infinites lil emotions and insecurities?

2pac = Brian's big black jesus  (yet Brian is islamic)

Nas = the holy spirit     (God's son was supposed to save 2pac when they met in NYC)

Suge = God

Snoop, Kurupt and Daz = the 3 wisemen   (Who gave 2pac the gift of coming to death row during his time of need)

the Outlawz + Thuglife members = the 12 diciples

Eminem = Muhammad   (came many years later preaching new things)

Biggie = Judas

Puffy = Satan

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
dude hes a hot mess.

Nas = the holy spirit     (God's son was supposed to save 2pac when they met in NYC)

Suge = God

Snoop, Kurupt and Daz = the 3 wisemen   (Who gave 2pac the gift of coming to death row during his time of need)

Biggie = Judas

Puffy = Satan

*head explodes and baked ziti flies out*

Hack Wilson - real

Hack Wilson - real

hey Brian, was I spot on?

Hack Wilson - real

the Infinite religion wiki
« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2014, 04:46:12 PM »
dude hes a hot mess.

Suge = God

Biggie = Judas

Puffy = Satan

Hack Wilson - real

the Infinite religion wiki
« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2014, 06:58:26 PM »
dude hes a hot mess.

Suge = God

Biggie = Judas

Puffy = Satan