Author Topic: Snoop album entirely produced by Pharrell, feat. Stevie Wonder, Charlie Wilson  (Read 2144 times)

GangstaBoogy

Pharrell was the 2nd worst thing to happen to Snoop Dogg (Master P being the 1st). Not excited about this at all. Guarantee it will sound like a bunch of "Happy" remixes.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

doggfather

Pharrell was the 2nd worst thing to happen to Snoop Dogg (Master P being the 1st). Not excited about this at all. Guarantee it will sound like a bunch of "Happy" remixes.

hell no, david guetta was the 2nd.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

sofdark

R&G gave Snoop crazy hype with Drop It Like It's Hot.

Hopefully, they'll come up with something fresh again for Snoop to show his musical skills.

Will_B

and will i think you are being harsh on pharrell his last album was legitimately good, you can't say 'happy' is not a classic jam from dude. even if you find him corny or whatever his production is on fire recently. lots of groove. and even if he's ripping off marvin gaye the robin thicke record was another one.

Commercially Happy is a huge song with a massive reach. It's nice pleasant track/video combo. A standout cut by today's standards but far from classic material IMO

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
ppl be fronting on r and g...dope ass light hearted album

the intro was fire

controll your hoe is fucking flames

drop it was a smash

get blown was great

pass it is a hard ass record

keisha cole worked on that record uncredited

promise i was ill as shit

even the most radio attempts were produced and engineered greatly

the curtis mayfield remake was way too dope

girl like you and the song with trina were the only ones i skipped. imo its in snoops top five albums for sure.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
of snoops later directions groovy, soulful beats from the neptunes is easily one of the best. past collabs have generally been on a classic level, providing you aren't looking for harder hip hop or gfunk. joints like 'lets get blown' and 'beautiful' are legit jams and 'drop it like its hot' is snoops biggest record to date. not that popular means great, but you'd have to be really adverse to pop/r&b to not appreciate those.
i'm not a huge Pharrell fan, but some of their collaborations are alright: i mostly like Vato. Drop it like it's hot sounds ok to me now, but it has also annoyed me in the past, especially the hook( i may have posted that on the forum before)

The_Offence

this album will be GARBAGE!! nothing more, nothing less. snoop is done and anybody that thinks otherwise is probably smoking as much weed and he is (hand in face) SMH http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/snoop-dogg-bishop-gorman-move-them-chains-feat-flava-flav-new-song.1957884.html  OMG  :-X :-X lol  @ the comments . 1500 or nothin wasted this beat on this weak ass shit.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 07:24:16 AM by The_Offence »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
millionaire is knockin

Never mind
Clever mind
I reinvented myself seven times
Going on eight
Wait
Motherfucker, open the gate
And let the dogs out

Blood$

Well if its anything like what has been put out since Last Meal, it will be garbage for me. Maybe good for mainstream lovers, but not my taste

Pharrell is a genius, remember that!

Blood$

ppl be fronting on r and g...dope ass light hearted album

the intro was fire

controll your hoe is fucking flames

drop it was a smash

get blown was great

pass it is a hard ass record

keisha cole worked on that record uncredited

promise i was ill as shit

even the most radio attempts were produced and engineered greatly

the curtis mayfield remake was way too dope

girl like you and the song with trina were the only ones i skipped. imo its in snoops top five albums for sure.

agreed... "Bang Out", "Ups & Downs", "Oh No" were classics too

KURUPTION-81

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson