Author Topic: ROYCE DA 5'9 & DJ PREMIER "PRhyme" Album cover + tracklist + discussion thread  (Read 4605 times)

Jome

Royce is amongst the top spitters in the game.. flow, voice, metaphors, punchlines, humor, charisma, self-irony, versatility (he's done some dope hooks)..

What he lacks though, to be considered amongst the greatest, is content.. he's self-observed (like most rappers), and has little to no real subject matter..
I would like to see some more concept songs about politics, society, movies/books, world problems, whatever... there's only so long talking about money, fame, bitches and alcohol will keep you entertained.

westside159

I tried to like this album because of DJ Premier but Royce Da 5'9 is just a corny rapper to me . I Don't feel him as a rapper .

David Gutterman

Good stuff!

Sccit

just picked this up...havent gave it a listen yet, but ill get back to yall once i do

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I bumped this album today.

I feel like in five-six years from now we're going to look back & appreciate how dope this album actually was. Royce murdered every track.

Sccit

^good cuz im bout to start listenin to it once im done wit this wu-tang album (which is slept on as well btw)

Sccit

^good cuz im bout to start listenin to it once im done wit this wu-tang album (which is slept on as well btw)

Lmao your perception of relatity :D

Jk

??

daytondanger

I love Relatity.

Sccit

what was so unrelalistic about what i posted?

Hack Wilson - real

Deluxe Edition in February!
thank god i aint bought it.

this

i heard royce talk about a deluxe version with 3 bonus songs and said i will wait and buy that instead

Sccit

big mistake by royce for announcin that, cuz now ficcaz like yall aint gone support the OG

Sccit

No one could ever call the album slept on. Virtually every Hip Hop head on the planet will check for new Wu

yet no one here digs it outside of me and bloodmoney? explain that??

u even check it out bruh?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 02:19:03 PM by Sccit »

Hack Wilson - real

No one could ever call the album slept on. Virtually every Hip Hop head on the planet will check for new Wu

you sound so positie about that

i checked for the new Toastface Grillah but not the new Wu.

Sccit

POINT PROVEN