Author Topic: Wussel Wilson goes 17/35 with under 200 yards passing against the 0-8 RAIDERS  (Read 418 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Shallow might be right about him not being elite

THE RAIDERS???

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Raiders are a tougher team than their record says. A lot of their losses are very close. I wouldn't be shocked if they find a way to beat Denver next week. I won't fault Russel for looking bad against Oakland.

Hack Wilson - real

the raiders made GENO look good

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!

geno has at times looked very good this season. The problem is he has also looked incredibly bad.

Hack Wilson - real

geno has at times looked very good this season. The problem is he has also looked incredibly bad.

he looked good for one and a half quarters against Green Bay.....

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!

he looked good for one and a half quarters against Green Bay.....

Better than nothing. He looked good against NE as well.

Hack Wilson - real

not really

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Hack Wilson - real

not really

He did on a few drives.

so did Peyton today

wasn't enough to win ficca

Remedy360

Russ didn't look very good today. With that said, he's playing behind a piss-poor offensive line that's using a third string center,backup left tackle, a rookie and someone who was converted from the d-line two seasons ago. His best receiver is Doug Baldwin whose a great slot guy but not someone who you want to build your receiving core around. Plus, we're missing Zach Miller who is also a huge part of pass blocking. I haven't seen you making threads about any good games he's played, sounds like an agenda to me, sir.

On a separate note, whose the fella in your sig?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 08:27:33 AM by Remedy360 »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
not really

He did on a few drives.

so did Peyton today

wasn't enough to win ficca

Peyton did all he could, save one bad decision and one bad throw. But I will put a lot of blame on Peyton the OC, but not on Peyton the QB. Peyton's offenses have been looking like this against these kin of defense his whole career. No amount of time or preparation is going to change that. They need different personnel. The game should have started with CJ Anderson as RB, Juwan Thompson and FB, and Cody Latimer in as WR instead of Welker. Tamme in instead of Julius, and DT only in there to draw coverage. And they should have pounded the run early and often. Instead they stuck to their usual offense and it got beat up.

That being said Manning still had 3 or 4 key throws that should have been caught and changed the scope of the game. And the Denver defense was getting no pass rush and not doing well covering the NE WRs. Manning still got them 3 Ds and put them in G range 3 times. A decent time would have gotten 30 points on this day. But on the bright side, once Gronk gets injured the Pats offense will suffer again. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Russ is overrated.

Hack Wilson - real

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

I'll start off with geno.  Seeing highlights of him, Geno has the same problem as suckchez, throwing into coverage.  Throw to the open receiver.  There be a lot of criticism of the seahawks on profootball talk, hey....new england didn't care that they barely beat the raiders.  Nobody even talked about that, they barely beat the soon 2 be 0-16 raiders but whooped the best afc team sunday.  And is khalil mack good as advertised?  Raiders are no longer shown in so-cal[except in preseason summer games] even though they're more liked than the fraudgers & yams.  Have more fans combined too. 

Remedy360

Very insightful arguments as always.