Author Topic: Peyton Needs to Retire, or ask for a Trade  (Read 810 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Peyton Needs to Retire, or ask for a Trade
« on: January 11, 2015, 06:57:42 PM »
And John Fox and Del Rio have to go.

How many times does he have to lose the exact same kind of game for someone around him to wake up? The only guy on that team I have any regard for is CJ Anderson, a real fighter.

Peyton played like shit, lets get that out of the way, but he usually plays like this when a defense roughs up and plays tight against his ballerina WRs. This was a team not willing to lay it out. Peyton included. he had an easy run for a first down and didn't take it, and forced way too many deep over throws when the middle was taken away. I was very upset when they simply didn't just stick to the 6 man offensive line and two TE run game with CJ like they were doing most of December. Instead they played right into the hands of the same defense that always beats his offense. If it weren't for Anderson this would have been 30+ to 7.

He needs to go to a team that can still keep the game close when the QB is off, and he needs WRs that don't run timing routes but instead just create space and get balls. And he could have had that if jhe had went to SF or Seattle, but he picked these bums and hes getting what he deserves.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Peyton Needs to Retire, or ask for a Trade
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 07:09:56 PM »
he should go to Arizona and take Demariyus and Orange Julius with him

Remedy360

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 07:11:28 PM »
Lol when I saw this thread title somehow I knew it was yours.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 08:45:57 PM »
he should go to Arizona and take Demariyus and Orange Julius with him

Keep those guys the fuck away from him. Julius has no clue how to use his size and DT gets scared in the spotlight. He dropped two the easiest screen passes I've seen. Manning had one really bad play where it was 3rd and 5 and an easy run for the first but he threw it to the sideline and Sanders went out of bounds.

Manning missed on a few deep balls, but these aren't easy balls to complete in general. The Colts managed to take the entire middle of the field away and the WRs couldn't get any separation. When I saw Wes Welker not able to identify a blitz and stop on a route I realized this is simply a team that can't play in a tough match up.

Arizona has all the receivers it needs. Marshawn Lynch would be a great. But even CJ Anderson coming with him would be good enough.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2015, 08:48:52 PM »

Don't laugh. You at least have the benefit of having a coach that isn't a complete fuck up and pussy. I have to deal with the Bills new hire every 3 years and all the softies Manning gets screwed over with each time. And even before Pete, Holmgren is a way better HC than the clowns I have to deal with.

Manning needs year off again. Denver will stink t up and get a top draft pick and then he can return to a new staff and a new philosophy.

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2015, 09:53:58 PM »

Don't laugh. You at least have the benefit of having a coach that isn't a complete fuck up and pussy. I have to deal with the Bills new hire every 3 years and all the softies Manning gets screwed over with each time. And even before Pete, Holmgren is a way better HC than the clowns I have to deal with.

Manning needs year off again. Denver will stink t up and get a top draft pick and then he can return to a new staff and a new philosophy.

Don't you have to look in the mirror eventually though? I mean, is it never Manning's fault?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2015, 06:04:08 AM »
LMAO. Stop.

This is the best team he's been on by far in his career. He just couldn't get it done. He can't win when it counts. You cried forever about him having the things he currently has. Said for years that Peyton is the coach...now you're going to blame the coaching staff.

C'mon, guy.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2015, 07:15:20 AM »

Don't you have to look in the mirror eventually though? I mean, is it never Manning's fault?

Not until he loses on a team that wouldn't suck without him. I admitted he played poorly, but again, so did everyone else. If Peyton went to Seattle and the D made all the plays and the Hawks lost 6-3 then I'd blame Manning. But when you make Luck's oline look like the 90s Cowboys I have to look at that shit D first

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2015, 07:19:38 AM »
LMAO. Stop.

This is the best team he's been on by far in his career. He just couldn't get it done. He can't win when it counts. You cried forever about him having the things he currently has. Said for years that Peyton is the coach...now you're going to blame the coaching staff.

C'mon, guy.

Go back and see my posts when he picked Denver. I was against it from the start. Against Fox fromthe start. And what does he currently have? Sa e bums he had in Indy, except CJ. An undrafted practice squad guy that only got his shot after everyone else got hurt.

And I never said he was better than great coaches or that he never needed them.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2015, 07:36:02 AM »
Best defense he's had by a mile and a half.

Demaryius Thomas, Julius Thomas, Wes Welker & Emmanuel Sanders are above & beyond the best WR core in the league. Honestly can't remember the last core where top three on the depth chart & the TE were as skilled as these guys.

He did it all year. Dominated teams. Regularly put up 30+ points. Then in the playoffs, when it matter, crawled into the shell & put up the second lowest total on the season. At least he was on the road against a stacked Rams defense when they put up 7. But in the playoffs, at home against a very mediocre Colts defense that could get smoked for 35 by the Patriots next weekend? Unacceptable.

I'd even partially put up with this "coaches fault" nonsense if all year they struggled to put up 17 PPG. But the fact they had one of the most dynamic offenses in the league, then they throw up a complete dud? C'mon guy.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2015, 07:53:31 AM »
I guess you didnt watch this team in December against Cinci or Buffalo. Best team he's had on paper, but the 06 Colts, 05 Colts, 04 Colts would have killed the 14 Broncos. 09 Colts too.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2015, 08:09:02 AM »
Well if those teams played this years team in January, there would probably be a tie because this guy just doesn't know how to win this time of year. But regular season it wouldn't have been close. This year's defense is above & beyond what he's ever had. The offensive line is bleh, but still better than any Colts O-line. There is almost no ground to stand on or basis for the statement you just said about those older Colt teams other than being in pure denial & needing to act like Manning "doesn't have enough around him"...like the good old days of losing in Indy.

Not shocked Cinci & Buffalo (strong defenses) slowed him, even though he dropped 28 on Cinci & actually won the game against the Bills. He proved 11 months ago, in the worst game he's ever played that he's not mobile enough to succeed when he is draped in pressure. That's why the Jets hung in there Week 2.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2015, 09:23:54 PM »
Well if those teams played this years team in January, there would probably be a tie because this guy just doesn't know how to win this time of year. But regular season it wouldn't have been close. This year's defense is above & beyond what he's ever had. The offensive line is bleh, but still better than any Colts O-line. There is almost no ground to stand on or basis for the statement you just said about those older Colt teams other than being in pure denial & needing to act like Manning "doesn't have enough around him"...like the good old days of losing in Indy.

Not shocked Cinci & Buffalo (strong defenses) slowed him, even though he dropped 28 on Cinci & actually won the game against the Bills. He proved 11 months ago, in the worst game he's ever played that he's not mobile enough to succeed when he is draped in pressure. That's why the Jets hung in there Week 2.

On paper everything you say is true, but no one other than CJ Anderson played even half decent in this past loss, Peyton included I'll agree. But to say this was a great team that Peyton just couldn't do it with is absurd. They played like shit across the board. Clady has been hurt for a while and has become a liability. DT was dropping routine screen passes, Julius has no clue how to create space or use his size, Wes Welker was missing on easy blitz drops, but he's been off all year. Sanders was running some nice deep routes but those throws are hard to make, and this news of a torn quad for Manning may be why he was throwing the balls so far ahead. Ware and Miller were about as bad a pass rushing duo as there is in the NFL (this game and for large parts of the season). And Talib was letting TY running all around him.

If you want to believe all that is because Manning isn't a great enough leader to make these guys make plays, go ahead. Its simply not a philosophy I buy into. Its not so much about talent. Manning's teams lose the ssame way to the same kind of teams since since first year. His teams have a lt of great talent but when a game becomes a fist fight they don't have many fighters. One of the main reason Elway finished 2-0 in Superbowls and not the 0-3 he started with was Bill Romanowski. If Elway's Broncos had him they may have won a couple of those those 3 losses. They certainly wouldn't have been blown out the way they were.

When there are dirty fist fighters on one team but not the other the soft team almost always loses.

Remedy360

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2015, 09:36:04 PM »
Hey, at least they got their revenge in the the Pre-Season Superbowl match up. That's what really matters.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2015, 10:14:25 PM »
Hey, at least they got their revenge in the the Pre-Season Superbowl match up. That's what really matters.

Keep laughing. I just hope you don't lose too many key players in the soon to be monster contract for Russell Wilson. Lynch is gone for sure, but you better hope those monster defensive players don't end up taking off for big money.