Author Topic: Peyton was playing with a torn quad the past month + coach John Fox resigns  (Read 185 times)

Hack Wilson - real

no wonder this guy sucked so bad the last month.  I think he's GOTTA come back next year at this rate.  This injury is a 2 month injury and Peyton played through it for a whole month.

I predict the Broncos bring in Shannahan to finish his career in Denver and coach the best QB on his roster since 1998 John Elway

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Thank God Fox is out, but Del Rio needs to go with him. I'd like to see a big name HC come in but all signs point to pushing Fox out so they can keep Adam Gase, and I don't know enough about Gase to know if he's worth it, but I certainly haven't seen enough from Gase. One guy I would definitely go after is Jim Shwartz who is on the way out in Buffalo with Rex coming in. I'd would snatch Hughes from Buffalo along with him, and if ts possible to trade for Preston Brown I would do it. This is whether Peyton returns or not. I'd let both Thomases go to free agency. They have shown that they are noneffective against good defenses that play physical, and I'd use the money saved to get Suh, especially if Knighton leaves. So a front 4 of Ware Suh, Sylvester, and Hughes, and Preston Brown  as the signal caller with Marshall and Miller. Then stick with Ware, Harris, Talib and Moore.

On offense I still like a power run base. CJ and Juwan Thompson. I'd let Hillman and Ball go, but I don't see that happening, and a full back a real one, then keep Green as tight tend to switch with Tamme, and use Sanders, and Latimer as your WRs. They they have the space after letting the Thomases go I would take a stab at getting Anquan Bolden or a type like him to run the inside routes.

Even with out Peyton that's a team that can make some noise. With Peyton they can be a real contender against the top teams.