Author Topic: Patriots/Seahawks Superbowl Thread.  (Read 1388 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Patriots/Seahawks Superbowl Thread.
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2015, 12:29:43 PM »
now we know why the Patriots never fumble the ball at home  :laugh:

cham is a pats fan his opinion is invalid

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2015, 12:32:54 PM »
belichick just released a statement basically blamin the whole thing on science

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2015, 12:33:47 PM »

lmao!!  the 1 undeflated ball + Colts balls must be magic then

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2015, 08:13:01 PM »

lmao!!  the 1 undeflated ball + Colts balls must be magic then

Fuck and it turns out him and Brady are lieing and knew all along then they will get fried for this. I'm sure Bill was already told by Goodel that it'll be over and done with soon. If Roger won't let Bill hang for the tapes, she sure won't for the balls. The only problem that may arise is if a frustrated and fed up congress gets involved and send in the FBI to interrogate.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/kAxo4pCITRM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/kAxo4pCITRM</a>

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2015, 11:11:39 AM »
the problem is that no one will be able to prove shit

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2015, 07:48:50 PM »
the problem is that no one will be able to prove shit

Jay Glazier says the NFL has a suspect on the patriots staff and video proof of him doing this

problem is, this guy is gonna be the fall guy and pretend it was all on him  ::)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2015, 11:55:16 AM »
I'm in Greece for a wedding. So I'll be watching the game in a 24 hour gambling store in Athens. They have one every few blocks. I just 50 EUROS on the Seahawks to win by over 30 points. Dont expect to win but the payput is $4000 us dollars. GO HAWKS!!!!

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2015, 07:28:36 PM »
I'm in Greece for a wedding. So I'll be watching the game in a 24 hour gambling store in Athens. They have one every few blocks. I just 50 EUROS on the Seahawks to win by over 30 points. Dont expect to win but the payput is $4000 us dollars. GO HAWKS!!!!

crazy spread

Remedy360

« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2015, 09:08:03 PM »
Time for Russell Wilson to bury Tom Brady and piss on his grave.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2015, 10:10:55 PM »

crazy spread

in Greece they have multiple spreads for both teams, and just raise the odds. NE to win by 30 is 75 to 1. It ranges from win by 1, 1.8 to 1 to win y 4to 14 to 31. I picked the highest I could just for kicks.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2015, 10:24:18 PM »

crazy spread

in Greece they have multiple spreads for both teams, and just raise the odds. NE to win by 30 is 75 to 1. It ranges from win by 1, 1.8 to 1 to win y 4to 14 to 31. I picked the highest I could just for kicks.

a euro who loves NFL football?  how? lol

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2015, 03:22:02 PM »

crazy spread

a euro who loves NFL football?  how? lol

Greek by descent, and I only visited Greece for the first time last year. Born and raised in Toronto Ontario and had a lot of family in Buffalo; childhood Bills fan. In Greece the NFL and American Football are not known by anyone really. I'm the only one in this gambling store that gives a shit and only 1 of 12 TVs is showing the game.  Just here for a wedding that was last night.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2015, 03:32:19 PM »
here we shgo

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2015, 05:11:15 PM »
I'm not seeing the same ferocity by the Seahawks D as last year. A few stupid alignments and a lot of not so hard hits. I wish they played like this last year. Lets see if they step it up in the 2nd half.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2015, 06:17:21 PM »
your bet had a realistic chance if Seattle woulda scored at the end of the third .. still possible