Author Topic: Tom Brady is so over rated  (Read 681 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Tom Brady is so over rated
« on: February 01, 2015, 09:07:42 PM »
if it weren't for Adam Vinnatieri and the Seahawks offensive coordinator this guy would have ZERO superbowls

Joe Montana had 11 TD in 4 superbowls

Brady has 12 TD in 6 superbowls.  he needed the help.  plus the Tuck rule.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Tom Brady is so over rated
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 07:00:45 AM »
No point jumping all over him now. His fans will always be his fans.

Plus the NFL has gone to great lenghts to sell the idea that the last white position in sports, the pocket passer is the be all end all, so why wouldn't fans of the game think Tom is the reason they win. I know people that actually believe if Brady were on last year's Broncos they would have done to that Seattle D what New England did to this Seattle D.

To the average NFL fan it is no factor that last year they created more pressure and gave less space with 4 rushers than they could with 5 last night. The fact that they coldn't rush 4 is what left the rb open in the flat so often. It's also because of Brady that Seattle couldn't tackle Amendola and Edelman on contact like they could Julius and Wes last year.

That is how the NFL sells the game. I've come to accept that.

If you actually watch both of the last two Superbowls you'll see that Peyton and Tom played very similar games and ran very similar plays. The difference was that after the Pats caught the ball they gained yards and the Broncos didn't accept to fumble. But none of that matters and any one that says that is just a hater.

On side note, I recently found out that the NFL does not claim itself to be a collection of separate teams but rather a single entity. They say they did this to ensure revenue sharing for tv and to genrate higher profits for everyone.

The funny part is the only other league to be like this is the MLB and they established it shortly after the 1919 Fix. The tickets of both sports state you are granted to a seat to watch the event which is entertainment. And anti trust laws dont apply.

I'm not claiming both sports are fixed, but if they were to fix them the NFL could do so legally. 

It sure would explain that last play by the Seahawks though.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 08:46:06 AM »
Greatest QB of all-time.

& he's not even done.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 12:44:26 PM »
Greatest QB of all-time.

& he's not even done.

If its all fixed who cares. Brady is the Hulk Hogan, Rock, and Steve Austin of Football. I'd rather be the Frank Gotch.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2015, 03:59:22 PM »
he didnt look that great in this superbowl.....belichick is probably more valuable than brady is.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2015, 05:47:26 PM »
he didnt look that great in this superbowl.....belichick is probably more valuable than brady is.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25016746/tom-brady-broke-tied-or-extended-9-super-bowl-records

C'mon son.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2015, 07:04:09 PM »
because of the completions?

empty stats, they shoulda lost ala lebron in 2013

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2015, 09:40:19 PM »
because of the completions?

empty stats, they shoulda lost ala lebron in 2013

He never plays that great over the course of a game to anyone watching. He's not a playmaker. The argument that Brady fans have is that he's such a great leader and QB that everyone around him plays better thats why the team wins.

As opposed to Peyton Manning who isn't mentally tough enough to play in big games and his lack of ability to lead is what makes his teammates fold around him.

Its a bullshit argument to me, but many believe this to be so.

Quarterbacks are the reasons teams win and lose championships and the winning teams quarterback beat the losing teams quarterback and thats why one group of 55 players are champs and the other are not.

Somewhere along the years someone took the very agreeable fact that the QB is the most important single position on a team and skewed it to make fans think that its the most important single aspect of a team. Thus when a team wins its because the Quarterback, and when a team loses its a because the quarterback. Only rather simply minds can't distinguish the vast difference between being the most important player and the most important aspect.

There are many aspects of a football team; the quarterback, the playcaller, the running backs, blockers, receivers, defensive line run stoppers, pass rushers, line backers, defensive backs, kicking unit, punt team, offensive line. The quarterback may be more important that a few of these aspects but not all or most. The best QB on the planet can be on a team with a below average everything else an he will look like shit. And the worst starting QB can be on a team the with best everything else and he will look like a star.

Tom Brady is a very good and competent starting QB, and a real asset to a team you are trying to build into a Champion. But if the team doesn't have at least 80% of the other aspects playing at a very high level they will not win games. And when the aspects around Brady break down he looks as bad as some of the worst QBs in the league. Even in this last game, when the pressure was coming up the middle quickly he was throwing balls in the dirt, and hastily getting rid of the ball to cause interceptions and what should have been an intentional grounding penalty. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2015, 09:26:33 AM »
I hope the NFL is smart enough to renovate the Hall Of Fame so when Tommy gets there, he's got his own arena sized section. Gotta recognize the greatest to ever do it.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2015, 10:14:01 AM »
I hope the NFL is smart enough to renovate the Hall Of Fame so when Tommy gets there, he's got his own arena sized section. Gotta recognize the greatest to ever do it.

Not even Hulk Hogan gets his own wing in the HoF.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2015, 10:38:23 AM »

u wanna jerk him off, huh?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2015, 03:35:10 PM »

Hogan ain't no BRADY nigga.

We're talking best player in the history of the most popular sport.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2015, 05:03:59 PM »
if it weren't for Adam Vinnatieri and the Seahawks offensive coordinator this guy would have ZERO superbowls

Joe Montana had 11 TD in 4 superbowls

Brady has 12 TD in 6 superbowls.  he needed the help.  plus the Tuck rule.

And plus refs refusing 2 call pass interference & defensive holding on the ingrates defense.  Holding on the last play where wilson threw the int.  3 of 4 pass interferences weren't called.  And count all them constant short passes that cheapens the completion percentages, just like peyton.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2015, 08:11:37 PM »

Hogan ain't no BRADY nigga.

We're talking best player in the history of the most popular sport.

Wrestling is the oldest sport known to man, across the entire earth, and Hulk Hogan was its greatest Champion. 6 long years, never been pinned, never beaten, all across the world. Its not even close Hulk Hogan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tom Brady.

NFL means nothing outside of North America.