Author Topic: Revis back to the Jets  (Read 264 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Revis back to the Jets
« on: March 10, 2015, 06:00:44 PM »
hurts Cham's Patriots quite a bit

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Revis back to the Jets
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 06:12:52 PM »
mixed emotions on this

positive:
we have a top 5 secondary in the league again

negative:
he costs so much money that could have plugged up other holes
costs Jets from keeping Harvin  (playmaker)
keeps us from trading for Drew Brees financially speaking

that #6 pick this year is going to be HUGE - we can draft a superstar in Amari Cooper or Kevin White and ride or die with Geno or we could trade the #6 pick to someone for a QB + lower pick

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 11:27:53 PM »
Woooooooo.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 05:23:53 PM »
Something tells me that no matter who the Pats lose or who the AFC East teams gain, the Pats still win the division by 4+ games.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2015, 05:27:56 PM »
Something tells me that no matter who the Pats lose or who the AFC East teams gain, the Pats still win the division by 4+ games.

the Bills are the most ready team in terms of having a top defense already in place + a superstar RB

but i'll wait and see what each team does in the draft

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2015, 09:33:31 PM »

the Bills are the most ready team in terms of having a top defense already in place + a superstar RB

but i'll wait and see what each team does in the draft

I hope, but last time the Pats didn't win that division it was because a thrown into the fire career back up QB, Parcells and the wilcat in Miami, and Bret Favre in NY, and even still they tied for 1st with 11 wins. The whole thing was Favre's fault. If he just retired the Pats beat the Jets twice, Miami loses a couple games that Chad's experience helped them win, and the 12-4 Pats win the East and maybe go deep in the playoffs.

I fully expect the AFC East to give the Pats a good fight this coming season, but I won't call anyone but the Pats the probable winner until one of those other teams has a 5 game lead on the Pats, and even then it'll have to be a 5 game lead with 5 games left for me to be confident. The Bills could start 6-1 and the Pats 1-6 and I'd still lean towards the Pats finishing 10-6 and the Bills 9-7.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2015, 09:42:38 PM »
injuries happen

all part of the game

ask Revis sadly

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2015, 04:39:37 AM »
1st of all the pats weren't gonna do much in 2008 in the playoffs anyway.  They got the 11-5 record because of a weak schedule.  The teams who were supposed to be better & give them a losing record weren't better.  Even the steelers won at gillette stadium for the 1st time ever, which is their house of horrors when brady plays. 

And does any jet fans still won't accept revis back cause he did go to the archrival & then come crawling back to them?  Examples: LeBron was more hated in ohio than art modell when he took his talents to south beach & everyone 4gives him when he comes back.  Some panther fans didn't want kevin greene back on the panthers after he sold out to frisco for 1 year then came crawling back.  There's a lot of no-cals who still don't accept the raiders after they came back to oakland in 95. 

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2015, 11:03:19 AM »
i would've liked to see the PAts lose in the 08 playoffs just for the extra loss on BB's resume  :laugh:

but not making the playoffs is better