Author Topic: Just realized they were eatin P.I.G. at the last supper in 2 of Amerikaz Most Wa  (Read 2440 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I know I'm way late, but just today I peeped the imagery at the end of "2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted" and it is pretty dope... it almost looks like the Last Supper, Davinci Jesus painting... of course Pac was the Black Jesus.... and then it is P.I.G. at the dinner table, which symbolizes Death Row's dominance over Bad Boy and B.I.G... how Biggie and Puffy got served
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
What cracks me up is Snoop was going full steam ahead with backing up 'Pac, and letting him talk shit on BIG next to him, then he was trying to be friendly and say he had no problems with BIG. I mean, the all peace shit fits Snoop post-murder trail. But yeah, at the time you can see the conflict of Snoop going from hood Snoop to fully developed adult Snoop.

That video BTW has always been great. I just rewatched it and I always noticed that, but I never got the symbolism. Like I was just like, yeah, they're eating a roasted pig, some gangsta/mafioso shit. Then when you mentioned P.I.G., I was like, oh fuck... LOL... 20 years later... hahahahaha

MOBNigga06

Never realized this before either…Pac was a clever mothafucka.

Snoop was a bitch for talking about being cool with Biggie and Puffy on the radio.

Pac was right for being mad at the nigga over that. Complete betrayal of Pac's movement, which was intended to destroy Bad Boy and make people unwilling to work with them. Snoop saying he's cool with Big definitely undermines Pac's mission.

Snoop should have rode harder with Pac, then Pac wouldn't have died mad at the nigga.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What cracks me up is Snoop was going full steam ahead with backing up 'Pac, and letting him talk shit on BIG next to him, then he was trying to be friendly and say he had no problems with BIG. I mean, the all peace shit fits Snoop post-murder trail. But yeah, at the time you can see the conflict of Snoop going from hood Snoop to fully developed adult Snoop.

That video BTW has always been great. I just rewatched it and I always noticed that, but I never got the symbolism. Like I was just like, yeah, they're eating a roasted pig, some gangsta/mafioso shit. Then when you mentioned P.I.G., I was like, oh fuck... LOL... 20 years later... hahahahaha

MDogg you mentioned Snoops post murder trial, the song was recorded while Snoop was still in the trial, and even the video was probably filmed before he was acquitted.  It was after being acquitted that Snoop changed.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Never realized this before either…

Cool.. I thought everyone was going to clown on me for just now noticing it...

MUHFUKKA

snoops definitely a soft ass dude

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside

MDogg you mentioned Snoops post murder trial, the song was recorded while Snoop was still in the trial, and even the video was probably filmed before he was acquitted.  It was after being acquitted that Snoop changed.

I think you are right. I mean if you look at Snoop during those years, it does get all fuzzy, but before the shooting he was really that Snoop Doggy Dogg that we all remember, but after being charged and during his trial like if you saw him he always looked like he had a blank expression on his face all the time. But during this time he was still trying to play it off like he was hard and a gangsta and sitting next to 'Pac while 'Pac ran down BIG, and then doing this video. But after he was acquitted, which was in Feb. of 1996, he changed. He still filmed this video, but he was starting to question himself and the whole Death Row movement. Then that summer he was so much about talking about peace, and being cool with BIG.

Look, I don't blame Snoop, but yeah it's interesting how he just changed in 1996, as 2Pac was riding high as his partner and labelmate.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Snoop being a turncoat and changing sides just shows what billshit the studio G persona is. Dudes are just playing a role and never really believe in themselves, let alone the shit they're talking at that one minute

That's bullshit... there are so many fake studio gangstaz in rap, but Snoop is one of the rare instances where art does imitate life.  His time selling rock with the Crips, and getting locked up, shaped who he was as a rapper, and it was an honest portrayal in the Snoop Doggy Dogg days.

...Obviously, later he got rich and comfortable and became a family man and wanted away from that life.  Then he kind of took the Dre route and started doing the shit as entertainment.  But he is still inspired from his past so there is still that element of reality.

soopa-man

Yeah he is fake he made a grown man ass decision to not mash on rappers that didn't want it and didn't diss back, and distanced himself from dudes with money acting like kids in the hood, that would save his life and let him grow as a father and mentor to rappers in the future, instead of a dead woulda coulda shoulda rapper, damn snoop is fake... Had that murder trial rode on eazy and ruthless, smashed nyc buildings in nyc for shooting at him, stood up to nyc when they booed Dre and death row at the source awards, and he didn't get shit out of it but every one hating on him and death row at the time... So fake

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

DeeezNuuuts83

Never realized this before either…

Cool.. I thought everyone was going to clown on me for just now noticing it...
Yeah, it's old as hell... but as long as you admit it, it's no big deal.  Unlike some other people who think they discovered electricity or something haha.

Another thing I noticed about that video a long time ago.  In the intro scene, the King Tut statue right behind Biggie.  No coincidence.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Another thing I noticed about that video a long time ago.  In the intro scene, the King Tut statue right behind Biggie.  No coincidence.

damn.. good find homie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah he is fake he made a grown man ass decision to not mash on rappers that didn't want it and didn't diss back, and distanced himself from dudes with money acting like kids in the hood, that would save his life and let him grow as a father and mentor to rappers in the future, instead of a dead woulda coulda shoulda rapper, damn snoop is fake... Had that murder trial rode on eazy and ruthless, smashed nyc buildings in nyc for shooting at him, stood up to nyc when they booed Dre and death row at the source awards, and he didn't get shit out of it but every one hating on him and death row at the time... So fake

I get your point, but now your taking it a little too far in the other direction...

..So Snoop didn't get nothing out of beefing with Eazy (Chronic 3X Million sold) or the murder trial (Murder was the Case 2X million sold) or kicking down buildings in "New York, New York" (Dogg Food 2X million sold).

Snoop was the number one rapper in the world during those years when he was talking shit at the Source awards, beefing with eazy, kicking down buildings, etc... So I would say he got a whole lot out of it.  In fact, he got so much out of it that he was able to live comfortably and have his career established to the point where he didn't ever have to take such risks again. 

MOBNigga06

Something I've always wondered about this video: who is the other guy standing behind Tupac at the beginning, the one who isn't Big Syke? I vaguely remember seeing a handwritten treatment for the video which said that Syke and Bogart were the two people behind Pac here. Anybody know if this is correct?

The name Bogart appears in a few of Pac's songs as some obscure homie of his and Big Syke's. He's mentioned in ad-libs on Picture me Rollin and All Eyez On M, as well as in one of verses on Closest Roaddawgz ("big Bogart got the alibi").
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Hack Wilson - real

interesting