Author Topic: This is it for Suge  (Read 1705 times)

Calilove661

This is it for Suge
« on: July 18, 2015, 07:10:54 PM »
He is caught in the same situation as former football catcher Marion Hernandez. The judge doesn't care for him and while he should be getting some things to go his way, his past sinks him.

Suge will either kill someone in jail at this point or we will hear of his death in jail.

There was some justification for self defense that resulted in the vehicular homocide but his overall actions make him a danger to all communities and I doubt any judge is simply going to let him out on anything other than electric monitoring.

If he makes bail, he won't leave because there is a hold on him for the other case.

The man is running around like he's still in his early 20s, while most of his peers have grown up. Suge is done. As long as this judge is on the case, Suge will get no breaks.

Bandida

Re: This is it for Suge
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 07:17:08 PM »
Its a Hollywood dream come true....
Stayed tuned for The Rise n Fall of Suge Knight n Death Row Records.....
Or a TV ddocumentary on E....

JonnyTanna

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 09:21:43 AM »
I'm sad to say you're probably right. This judge is doing everything in his power to prevent Suge from freedom

SuperSpider

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2015, 09:57:24 AM »
Serves him right to be honest. In Suge's case it was high time that happened

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2015, 10:49:01 AM »
Rolling Stones did a feature article on him in their last issue.  A lot of the stuff we already knew but there were a couple of items I hadn't heard yet...

-One major company, owned by some ivy leaguers, has been in negotiations with Suge for a long time now—offering him a substantial amount of money to buy the rights to his life, his life story, etc.   They can then use that to make a movie about him or use his life for any purpose they want.  But knowing Suge, this would be a risk for them, considering he could go ape shit any time if they did something he didn't like—but regardless, it is enough money to solve a lot of Suge's financial problems.

-Also in reading the article it talked about one subject I was curious about, and that is—does Suge still have any money, and how does he make his money these days?   It was interesting because they said he has basically gone back to the way he started in business—and that means going around confronting people that he believes owe him or one of his associates money.  It suggested he got a large sum of bread of bread off of Kanye West, just because he was shot at a party West sponsored, and felt West owed him.  They mentioned other cases, and it appears that this most recent incident had to do with him feeling Dre owed him, as well (I know that is not new information, but just revealing a pattern).   

...I now kind of understand Suge in a whole different light as a business man.  I used to wonder why Suge would continually put his life at risk, associating with so many ex-cons and gang members.  Like Nate Dogg said, "Death Row could've been the greatest label ever if Suge could've just left that other stuff alone".   But now I see how that was Suge's Modus operandi.  It's sort of like being in the collecting business.  If you hang with ex-cons and gang members and a larger than life reputation—then it makes it a whole lot easier for you to collect.  You can end up just extorting and taxing fools just off that rep alone.  They even say Suge was recently trying to tax East Coast rappers for coming to L.A.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Calilove661

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2015, 02:23:06 PM »
I'm sad to say you're probably right. This judge is doing everything in his power to prevent Suge from freedom

Good looking out nando.

Calilove661

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2015, 02:28:16 PM »
regardless, it is enough money to solve a lot of Suge's financial problems.

You can end up just extorting and taxing fools just off that rep alone.  They even say Suge was recently trying to tax East Coast rappers for coming to L.A.

I feared making this thread would invite people to comment who never repped the west or lived in another country. Sccit wasn't even born, Infinite is the West Coast research. His research told him Suge is looking for money to take care of his financial problems. This research would only be true if Suge wasn't in jail. He could make bail but his problems won't go away by doing that. Whether or not he shakes people down should be irrelavant but the judge is clearly using it against him. The Kansas City researcher is clearly correct on this point.

FernandoWCR

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2015, 06:00:20 PM »
Suge is far from done. I think he will escape soon. Probably in transit to court.

CORREA

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 06:09:23 PM »
Suge is far from done. I think he will escape soon. Probably in transit to court.

ur a retard

johnnie360

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2015, 06:18:02 PM »
+1 lmao

Calilove661

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2015, 02:07:38 PM »
LMAO Nando your a troll with both your accounts.

abusive

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2015, 02:43:00 PM »
I don't understand this thread. It's not going to be up to the judge, he'll have a trial and it will be up to the Jury.

Suge doesn't have to sell away his rights. If he wanted to he could write his own book and negotiate the rights to a movie. He could probably make a million by doing a exclusive interview with a tabloid or something. Plus the Dre owing him money thing has been brought to the table. My point is he still has options.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Bandida

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2015, 07:07:42 PM »
His options are limited... Due to his current whereabouts...
Dre can hire better legal representation so suge ain't getting a cent of that apple deal...
His career has taken a major slide n a lot of people jumped ship when he got incarcerated...
Sure he still got supporters, but how vocal they are depends on public perception....
No one wants to tarnish they own image except the loyal few who would take shots for him...
He's made as many enemies as he's done favors...
As the saying goes, when your a star n on top, everybody wanna fuck with ya, so they can vicariously shine....
But when shit hit the fan, ya find out who's truly down for you....
He wouldn't even have a lawyer if there wasn't a buck to be made outa this whole ordeal, and suge sitting on some noteworthy yarns that are worthy of filming for all us fools who got wrapped up in the Death Row glory days....
He's like the high school bully who grew up to find his victims became more successful than him, n in tinsel town, bullshit talks just as loudly as money, long as ya talking a good story....
But seeing as kissing ass doesn't seem to be one of sufes strong suits, I see him taking advantage of whatever's offered to him, and because he's in a position of inferiority at the moment, I see him getting less than market value for rights to his story....
At least when he gets out, if he doesn't die of diabetes or this apparent brain tumour, at least he still has a marketable product, which is his story, a story many ppl are eager to hear....
This NWA movie is a stepping stone for all the great rap moguls of the 90's.... If it does well at the box office, Hollywood will be willing to invest in other stories....

So if you don't wanna see suge living offa favors from others, support the NWA movie n give the poor old guy a fighting chance....

Bandida

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2015, 07:17:24 PM »
regardless, it is enough money to solve a lot of Suge's financial problems.

You can end up just extorting and taxing fools just off that rep alone.  They even say Suge was recently trying to tax East Coast rappers for coming to L.A.

I feared making this thread would invite people to comment who never repped the west or lived in another country. Sccit wasn't even born, Infinite is the West Coast research. His research told him Suge is looking for money to take care of his financial problems. This research would only be true if Suge wasn't in jail. He could make bail but his problems won't go away by doing that. Whether or not he shakes people down should be irrelavant but the judge is clearly using it against him. The Kansas City researcher is clearly correct on this point.

Yes I am from different country Cali... U already know this place is crawling with crazy dumb fuck euros and Ozzie's....
What's your problem???
An Ozzie fan can't have an opinion???
Or what, only arrogant seps opinions are valid???

Calilove661

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2015, 09:27:05 PM »
I don't understand this thread. It's not going to be up to the judge, he'll have a trial and it will be up to the Jury.

Suge doesn't have to sell away his rights. If he wanted to he could write his own book and negotiate the rights to a movie. He could probably make a million by doing a exclusive interview with a tabloid or something. Plus the Dre owing him money thing has been brought to the table. My point is he still has options.

Sorry for your confusing buda. The Judge is trying to let him sit clearly if you've been following. It could take Suge years to resolve all his case. His play dead moves are played out. He is stewing and I think he hurts someone or himself real soon.

People turning this into a thread about his bail. In theory he could bail out but that doesn't solve his overwhelming problems. Suge is DONE.