Author Topic: MC REN and DR DRE  (Read 1219 times)

gio™fugahoo

Re: MC REN and DR DRE
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2015, 01:51:14 AM »
who cares bout him hes a nobody

OBVIOUSLY U CARE TO COMMENT...AM I WRONG?

IT'S LIKE IF I WAS EATING A BIG MAC AT MCDONALDS WHILE SAYIN "WHO EATS FAST FOOD? IT'S UNHEALTHY..FUCKIN RETARDS!"

UR STYLE IS IRRELEVANT, BRUH.. IF U DONT LIKE, DONT PEEP. SIMPLE SCIENCE.

someones mad lol
im just stating my opinion and of course everyone is entitled to one everyone doesn't have to like the same garbage ren is a nobody just deal with it  :D

Why would I be mad? Just stating the obvious .. If u don't like something, don't check for it. Should be common sense. U seem to be more invested in what u don't like than what u do. It's weird.

Yeah Correa, u need to calm down sometimes, above all when u know that you come here for spamming ur "nobody cares bout him" "nobody cares bout you" "who cares, he's nobody" you seem like a jerk with some of ur comments. Stop bullshitin bout people then. No direspect but it's kinda annoying ;)

no one is forcing you to read it ;)

[/quote

Hahaha
Do you understand the irony/ sarcasm in your post !!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 04:55:36 AM by gio™fugahoo »

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2015, 09:37:27 AM »

IT'S LIKE IF I WAS EATING A BIG MAC AT MCDONALDS WHILE SAYIN "WHO EATS FAST FOOD? IT'S UNHEALTHY..FUCKIN RETARDS!"

someones mad lol
im just stating my opinion and of course everyone is entitled to one everyone doesn't have to like the same garbage ren is a nobody just deal with it  :D

Why would I be mad? Just stating the obvious .. If u don't like something, don't check for it. Should be common sense. U seem to be more invested in what u don't like than what u do. It's weird.

Yeah Correa, u need to calm down sometimes, above all when u know that you come here for spamming ur "nobody cares bout him" "nobody cares bout you" "who cares, he's nobody" you seem like a jerk with some of ur comments. Stop bullshitin bout people then. No direspect but it's kinda annoying ;)

no one is forcing you to read it ;)

It's not the point. It's just that u seem somewhat retarded .. Either that or u were abused as a child. Your pessimism worries me, and I like u, otherwise I wouldn't even say anything.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2015, 10:23:07 AM »
Clearly some unresolved issues between those 2. I wish Ren would just drop the ball and tell us what's the real deal.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2015, 05:54:28 PM »

someones mad lol
im just stating my opinion and of course everyone is entitled to one everyone doesn't have to like the same garbage ren is a nobody just deal with it  :D

lmao, i think the nobody is you homeboy, how u gonna even say that when you probably worry about ur car payment or cable bill every month meanwhile ren just got a nice check from a movie & dont gotta worry about the same shit us do....get it together homie  ;)   

CORREA

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2015, 07:30:32 PM »

someones mad lol
im just stating my opinion and of course everyone is entitled to one everyone doesn't have to like the same garbage ren is a nobody just deal with it  :D

lmao, i think the nobody is you homeboy, how u gonna even say that when you probably worry about ur car payment or cable bill every month meanwhile ren just got a nice check from a movie & dont gotta worry about the same shit us do....get it together homie  ;)   

i could care less what another person make

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2015, 07:41:46 PM »

someones mad lol

you obviously care for his nobody status anyways i made my point thats what matters

CORREA

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2015, 07:43:49 PM »

someones mad lol

you obviously care for his nobody status anyways i made my point thats what matters

u made nothing ur just words on my screen lol