Author Topic: Nate Dogg on TV One's "Unsung" !  (Read 1024 times)

MOBNigga06

Re: Nate Dogg on TV One's "Unsung" !
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2015, 03:18:27 PM »
Pretty sad episode.

Nate's baby momma is really ugly. I bet the other 6 baby mommas are a bit better looking.

Alcohol is one shitty drug to be addicted to. Seems clear now that Nate basically killed himself with his daily bottle of Hennessy.

The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2015, 10:34:41 AM »
He was still drinking after the stroke ?

FernandoWCR

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2015, 11:54:33 AM »
He was still drinking after the stroke ?

That is what Snoop said.

So Much Style

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2015, 11:39:38 AM »
lots of drank lots of chronic smiznoke
So much style back at it again

bouli77

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2015, 04:38:58 PM »
Pretty sad episode.

Nate's baby momma is really ugly. I bet the other 6 baby mommas are a bit better looking.

Alcohol is one shitty drug to be addicted to. Seems clear now that Nate basically killed himself with his daily bottle of Hennessy.

pretty much, alcohol kills a lot of people each year, though.

Interesting episodes, a few mistakes though, before being released on Breakaway and Navarre, G-Funk Classics Vol. 1 was released on Death Row in 1997 and the single Never Leave Me Alone was released on Death Row in 1996, too, while the editing made it look like it was released at the time when G-Funk Classics Vol. 1 & 2 were released in 1998. Also, I believe Dre was still on Ruthless when he heard the 213 tape and got introduced to Snoop, Warren and Nate. I know when Snoop came in the picture, Death Row (then Def Row) was still supposed to be a sub label of Ruthless and Snoop and Warren were working primarily with Big Hutch. Not sure about Nate though.

I think it was otherwise pretty well documented, especially concerning his private life. too bad they didn't interview his other cousin Half Dead and that they didn't reach to other collaborators like Ludacris, Eminem or JD. They were pretty quick on his Death Row stint too, even though musically it was a very rich period.