Author Topic: 2PAC BIOPIC "ALL EYEZ ON ME" BEGINS FILMING  (Read 1234 times)

Sccit

2PAC BIOPIC "ALL EYEZ ON ME" BEGINS FILMING
« on: December 19, 2015, 09:40:27 PM »
An unknown actor named Demetrius Shipp Jr is playing Pac
Jamal Woolard from "Notorious" is playing Biggie
Kat Graham playing Jada Pinkett
Starring Hill Harper

http://www.ibtimes.com/tupac-shakur-biopic-4-things-know-about-demetrius-shipp-jr-actor-chosen-play-rapper-2233397

https://www.instagram.com/alleyezonme_movie/

https://www.instagram.com/dshippjraeome/

Blasphemy

• 'G'
Re: 2PAC BIOPIC "ALL EYEZ ON ME" BEGINS FILMING
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 12:50:37 AM »
I honestly think the 2pac movie will be the only rap movie to beat Straight Outta Compton, and that's because he's been hyped up so fucking much as the Martyr of Rap.Even if the film is Notorious Quality.  8)

bouli77

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 02:51:49 AM »
Demetrius Shipp Jr., is he related to the R&B producer ?

Mietek23

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2015, 03:17:31 AM »

Yes, he's a son of Demetrius Shipp, who worked with 'Pac on Death Row - he produced some bomb tracks, including "Too Late Playa".

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2015, 05:11:01 AM »
I'm really scared of LT Hutton & Amaru production.. Dr.Dre and Ice Cube made their movie an hip-hop classic, I don't think this one can beat that quality.. maybe once with John Singleton.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2015, 08:49:32 AM »
Shipp Jr. is not a bad pick, at least physically. It will be interesting to know whether he can sound like Pac or move like him convincingly.

The Biggie actor needs to get fatter again. Not a bad choice, though, since the guy does the Biggie voice well.

Good to see Young Noble in one of the pictures with LT Hutton. I would trust him and the other Outlawz with this project much more than LT Hutton, who must have given dick to Afeni or something.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2015, 11:41:36 AM »

Yes, he's a son of Demetrius Shipp, who worked with 'Pac on Death Row - he produced some bomb tracks, including "Too Late Playa".

thats good news then

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2015, 11:42:24 AM »
Shipp Jr. is not a bad pick, at least physically. It will be interesting to know whether he can sound like Pac or move like him convincingly.

The Biggie actor needs to get fatter again. Not a bad choice, though, since the guy does the Biggie voice well.

Good to see Young Noble in one of the pictures with LT Hutton. I would trust him and the other Outlawz with this project much more than LT Hutton, who must have given dick to Afeni or something.

yea....looks like they takin this one serious after the success of "straight outa compton"

Blasphemy

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2015, 12:56:41 PM »
I'm really scared of LT Hutton & Amaru production.. Dr.Dre and Ice Cube made their movie an hip-hop classic, I don't think this one can beat that quality.. maybe once with John Singleton.
You can go so many different ways with a 2pac Pic because his fucking fans see him as 1 or the other rarely as everything he was, I've seen fucking fans talk about how he was so nice and intelligent and cared about women, and politically minded, ignoring the gangster aspect of him, others celebrating the Gangster aspect  I've seen niggaz talk shit because he took Ballad and was a pussy in the beginning of his career. I'm assuming they're gonna portray him as innocent in the beginning and slowly have the Fame, paranoia and the arrests including jail time slowly turn him more and more into a harden G, then he gets shot, makes Me Against the World, but then he ends up going inside again, and then just starts going balls out on everyone via the Paranoia caused by the shooting.

All I know is people are gonna eat this shit up I mean they loved that small ass shit in Straight Outta Compton (btw Loved how Dr. Dre talking about how he got Pac grinding when that niggaz worth ethic was slower then a snail lol)

I'm gonna wait to see it, see I saw Straight Outta Compton the day it came out, I loved N.W.A but the Tupac movie, a lot of fuckery can happen.

mrfranklin

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2015, 11:28:50 PM »
Cant wait to see this flick, I like Gravy as Biggie also that dope

CORREA

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2015, 06:58:41 PM »
nothing good will come out of this
The leech noble and the wacklawz became the official suppliers of the movie's clothing. I suspect that this is why they would be on board for this project.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/nqiVz3rWkKc" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/nqiVz3rWkKc</a>
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 07:14:06 PM by the relavant one »

mrfranklin

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2015, 03:02:43 PM »
Cant wait. i think this will be better than notorious

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2015, 08:40:46 PM »

Of course, the question is whether or not it'll be b better than the NWA movie

Blasphemy

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2015, 12:10:17 PM »

I highly doubt it will be, because you won't be able to satisfy all the tupac fans, see they either seem him as a revolutionary, a martyr, a gangster, a fake, emotionally touching (think Keep your head up/Dear Momma). Rarely does anyone just see him as all the above, I got on any tupac video depending on what type of track it is, you'll see people talk about him only in that manner. I highly doubt this film will do a proper representation, and will most likely been a sanitized version of events like Straight outta Compton was.

Edit: My personal opinion is Tupac is a perfect example of people who felt like they have to live there lyrics/peer pressure/Situational issues, think about it, you can see clear as day before he got famous he wasn't a thug, he had good education, and was more politically oriented (more NY influenced in his style also Check the hi-top ) and more Black power, Look at his first 2 records, slowly he starts talking about Gangster shit and hanging around real Gz and big names in the West, and he slowly starts racking up arrest and fighting. The political side of him doesn't die it just takes a back seat to his decent into gangsterism, Then he gets shot and makes Me Against the world, which was him putting all his Paranoia, and real thoughts on wax. Then he gets locked up removed from all the Elements, he knows if he Fronts like he did on the outside people inside will fuck him up (Check his interview, he's calm collective and not fronting on any front), he gets bailed out, surrounded by bloods, the most gangster ass label in existence and has the backing of all the West heavy weights, obviously his ego got inflated and pushed towards what did during that period. Obviously he still knew it was fucked up (why do you think he told the outlaws not to sign with Death Row).

The thing is though, he's not special in that regard either, there is a lot of people just like him who end up doing hardcore shit just because the situation at hand developed that way, the only difference is he ended up doing it while in the spotlight.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 12:25:09 PM by Blasphemy »

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2015, 12:46:48 PM »

I highly doubt it will be, because you won't be able to satisfy all the tupac fans, see they either seem him as a revolutionary, a martyr, a gangster, a fake, emotionally touching (think Keep your head up/Dear Momma). Rarely does anyone just see him as all the above, I got on any tupac video depending on what type of track it is, you'll see people talk about him only in that manner. I highly doubt this film will do a proper representation, and will most likely been a sanitized version of events like Straight outta Compton was.

Edit: My personal opinion is Tupac is a perfect example of people who felt like they have to live there lyrics/peer pressure/Situational issues, think about it, you can see clear as day before he got famous he wasn't a thug, he had good education, and was more politically oriented (more NY influenced in his style also Check the hi-top ) and more Black power, Look at his first 2 records, slowly he starts talking about Gangster shit and hanging around real Gz and big names in the West, and he slowly starts racking up arrest and fighting. The political side of him doesn't die it just takes a back seat to his decent into gangsterism, Then he gets shot and makes Me Against the world, which was him putting all his Paranoia, and real thoughts on wax. Then he gets locked up removed from all the Elements, he knows if he Fronts like he did on the outside people inside will fuck him up (Check his interview, he's calm collective and not fronting on any front), he gets bailed out, surrounded by bloods, the most gangster ass label in existence and has the backing of all the West heavy weights, obviously his ego got inflated and pushed towards what did during that period. Obviously he still knew it was fucked up (why do you think he told the outlaws not to sign with Death Row).

The thing is though, he's not special in that regard either, there is a lot of people just like him who end up doing hardcore shit just because the situation at hand developed that way, the only difference is he ended up doing it while in the spotlight.

it's guna be hard to capture all that in one movie, but theres an outside chance