Author Topic: Tyga: Yea, I Reached Out to the 14-Year-Old ... But Only Cuz She Can Sing!  (Read 467 times)

CORREA

Tyga had a convo with 14-year-old model Molly O'Malia ... but ONLY to scout her musical talent after his team became interested in signing her as a singer... this according to a rep for the rapper.

Tyga's manager Anthony Martini tells TMZ the rapper reached out to 14-year-old Molly O'Malia after his team found out she had a pretty strong musical following online and thought she might be a candidate for a Last Kings Records project ... his record label. Tyga claims it was strictly business and completely PG. As for her age -- according to text messages obtained by TMZ ... Molly mentions she is 17.

The manager says in the back and forth Tyga specifically asked her to send him some music, adding things never got "uncomfortable" as she claimed. The rep says Tyga wanted to FaceTime Molly to talk business and see her sing ... as he sat in the studio with his producers.

Gloria Allred held a news conference with O'Malia Monday, saying an article by OK! made her the target of attacks for allegedly getting between Kylie and Tyga.

note this retard claims he contacted her cause her music but here u see he didnt even know she sang he started off asking for her age

« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 02:11:41 AM by the relavant one »

GangstaBoogy

Far-be-it for me to take this niggas side but...

1. He asked her how old she was and she ignored the question
2. He showed what appears to be real interest in hearing her music
3. After asking her for her age a second time, she lied s do said 17
4. He followed up by asking her when her 18th birthday was

This guy is still the new L King (until Young Berg returns) but if anything these convos show he wasn't trying to get with her. Didn't ask her for pics, relationship status, or anything. Of course we'd need to see the full chat log to really know.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

bouli77

yup, pretty much what I thought, too

DRGNBLZN

I would personally love to never hear of Tyga again but theres really nothing wrong here except the girl fucking lied and said she was 17. It looks in that text convo Tyga asked her age to see what his boundaries were in a professional relationship more than wanting to hook up. Gloria Allred is such a sexist bitch it hurts.

Hack Wilson - real

They can alter the messages

Blood$

Tyga is a pedo and so is anybody that defends him

CORREA

+1

bouli77

that's a simplistic view to look at things, plus nobody is defending him, just putting things into perspective. I know it's tempting to bash someone cause we don't like them but it's not how it's done.

Blasphemy

• 'G'
Tyga is a fucking weirdo pedophile motherfucker, just a wannabe from the burbs trying to be a banger, and he's too much of a soft ass weirdo to where it's fucking obvious. Fuck that motherfucker.

Blood$

that's a simplistic view to look at things, plus nobody is defending him, just putting things into perspective. I know it's tempting to bash someone cause we don't like them but it's not how it's done.

I've seen people on other sites defending this clown saying "oh most girls that are 14 look 28 now it isn't his fault" and that is not the business, at all

Blasphemy

• 'G'
Re: Tyga: Yea, I Reached Out to the 14-Year-Old ... But Only Cuz She Can Sing!
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2016, 05:49:08 PM »

I've seen people on other sites defending this clown saying "oh most girls that are 14 look 28 now it isn't his fault" and that is not the business, at all
Those undercover pedophiles can catch aids and die, god what the fuck happened to people, it used to be motherfuckers like that got beat down and ran outta the neighborhood or else they got killed, They'd get the proper treatment and get fucked up, now motherfuckers coming up with excuses for that shit, those motherfuckers are weirdos. Hollywood all on Polanski's nuts, giving woody a past for his fucked up shit. These motherfuckers let that whole "artistic" bullshit go straight to there head and puts em outta touch with reality. This is why I like to see motherfuckers slippin, because they get the shit they deserved.

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2016, 09:13:43 PM »
Tyga also likes trannys along with young girls lol

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2016, 02:56:19 PM »
On the contrary, mc ren raps about fucking 14 year old on old NWA albums

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2016, 04:54:58 PM »
On the contrary, mc ren raps about fucking 14 year old on old NWA albums

Ren was 17-18 at that time, the music was classic, and he got saved by Islam shortly after  ;D