Author Topic: best superbowl ever  (Read 1370 times)

Hack Wilson - real

best superbowl ever
« on: February 07, 2016, 07:56:54 PM »
It was a pure defensive game

Peyton had a few fuck ups and his team still won

Cotchery was robbed doe

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: best superbowl ever
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 09:23:19 PM »
Peyton wasn't great, but he wasn't bad. The pick was bad no doubt. No clue why he even threw it. Just thow it away and take the 3 points. The fumble wasn't bad on Peyton's part but it was lucky for him because he was about to throw it to Daniels and a Panther was about to jump the route and Peyton couldn't see him. Could have been a pick 6.

Broncos wasted a lot of money to Demaryius. Should have just finalized the Joe Thomas trade by trading DT and maybe even getting the Browns Center too. They could have brought Reggie in off the street. Whatever though, both are champs now.

Peyton's definitely done in Denver. Probably done period, but LA is right there for him. Great deefense, great talent on offense, and great climate. Plus he can run his system there. HE's already the best ever in my eyes, one more ring on a third team and everyone else's eyes see it too.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 11:26:31 AM »
Peyton the Rams would be very interesting

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 12:15:59 PM »
I hope dude hangs it up. Was never a Peyton fan but respect the hell out of the guy. Go out on top.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2016, 12:25:12 PM »
Peyton the Rams would be very interesting

Great oline. Todd Gurley. Tavon Austen. Kenny Britton and some familiarity with Wes Welker; if Peyton gets healthy and is allowed to run his offense I predict at least 25 TDs and 4000 yards if he stays healthy.

People blame Manning's arm so much but how many open WRs is he missing  and how many runs for no gain are the run plays going for. He gets to audible out of plays but they aren't his plays. Theyre Kubiaks plays.

I could easily be wrong but I think this offense this year would have been much better if Peyton was running the plays and practices like always and I think that will happen in LA next year.

But it's just as likely tgat if he were to come back that he gets roughed up early in the season and it affects him just like it did this year.

But I think we won't get our answer because I think he'll retire.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2016, 03:28:26 PM »
Congrats to shallow, but the fix was in

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2016, 03:57:57 PM »

No need to congratulate me lol. Or throw in the but.

I've been treating the NFL like pro wrestling for years. I don't feel good for Peyton. Don't know the guy. 

But thanks.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2016, 03:58:51 PM »

I've been treating the NFL like pro wrestling for years. I don't feel good for Peyton. Don't know the guy. 

But thanks.

arent u a big peyton manning fan?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2016, 04:32:37 PM »

But thanks.

Of course I am. I think he's the best of his era by far. I just didn't do anything to warrant congratulations. And I'm ok with the NFL giving him a ring after fixing it against him so many times.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2016, 04:57:09 PM »

But thanks.

Of course I am. I think he's the best of his era by far. I just didn't do anything to warrant congratulations. And I'm ok with the NFL giving him a ring after fixing it against him so many times.

Usually when a team/player you support wins, I say that warrants congratulations .. Anyways, good to say your boy finally won, cuz it got me a lil side money

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2016, 06:06:02 PM »
I know what your intent was and I appreciate it. I do the same the same thing with people.

Just giving you a slice of who I am. In general I don't look at celebs I like as if their accomplishments as my own. I'm actually far on the other side. I don't get why people support and defend strangers so much based on the idea that the guy gets paid to play a game in the city they live in.

I just like winning arguments with dumb football fans and now I can use their arguments against them.

Anyway. Not trying to be to be difficult. Thanks for the congrats. I mean it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2016, 07:59:56 PM »
The fix was in from a mile away. Public demolished the Panthers from the release of the spread after the NFC championship game.

But that works for me, financially. :pimp:

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2016, 08:36:54 PM »
The fix was in from a mile away. Public demolished the Panthers from the release of the spread after the NFC championship game.

But that works for me, financially. :pimp:

And I heard there were some huge money bets on Denver Saturday night.

Just as long as everyone remembers that it was these low spreads that caused the same fixes to be in when Peyton was in Indy and the Colts were getting torched against teams like the Steelers, Chargers twice, and Denver against the Ravens and Colts.

Funny how the only other time Peyton won a Superbowl his team was betted against all playoffs by the majority and then when the Colts got a spread to cover in the Superbowl they covered.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2016, 09:30:58 PM »
I know what your intent was and I appreciate it. I do the same the same thing with people.

Just giving you a slice of who I am. In general I don't look at celebs I like as if their accomplishments as my own. I'm actually far on the other side. I don't get why people support and defend strangers so much based on the idea that the guy gets paid to play a game in the city they live in.

I just like winning arguments with dumb football fans and now I can use their arguments against them.

Anyway. Not trying to be to be difficult. Thanks for the congrats. I mean it.

lol alright man..maybe if its ur city winnin, its a lil different, but congrats dont always gota be for something you personally accomplished. if u want somethin to happen and it happens, that can be deserving of congratulations as well. i dont think that word is limited to only accomplishments. i see where u comin from tho. i generally dont even like when people root for individuals instead of teams, because thats borderline homosexual to me. the reason i root for kobe is because he plays for my team. if he played for charlotte, i wouldnt give two shits about anything he accomplished in his career, and i would feel pretty weird caring to begin with.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2016, 05:52:00 AM »
See. I don't ever cheer for a player or a city. I cheer for my opinion to be right. I say so and so is better or worse and hoe they perform or how their team performs helps my argument.

For years I said Peyton was the best because of how he played. Guys against me would use post season team losses to say I was wrong. I said wins and losses are more about coaches and entire units than QBS.  Buy still they are argue that the most important reason Brady's teams won even when he played poorly was about something he did. Now Peyton wins his second ring where the rest of the team played much better than him and thsee idiots don't know what to argue. Either abandon their theory or say something stupid like Peyton's will made the difference. It's silly buy either way I win mg arguments.

And even tgat I don't take too seriously. That's just where the fun is. Feeling better about myself because a player I think plays well or a team I am only supposed to cheer for because of geography just never made sense to me.